Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That crappy reel she's posted with the musical instruments taped to her.....whether the kids are shouting please stop mummy for real or she's set that up as well is equally concerning that those kids are just collateral damage in her quest to be "famous" at any cost.

She's a bleeping despicable human being.

Reactions: 11
That crappy reel she's posted with the musical instruments taped to her.....whether the kids are shouting please stop mummy for real or she's set that up as well is equally concerning that those kids are just collateral damage in her quest to be "famous" at any cost.

And the people laughing about the children shouting are equally disgraceful. I used to give my eldest a kiss & cuddle before going into school but at 8 they asked me to stop because it’s “embarrassing”, I totally respect that and would never do anything that they feel would cause them embarrassment so I stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

i'd say it's potentially even more concerning if it was staged, in that she's obviously expecting her sons to perform on demand to provide content for her reels - even if they aren't physically appearing in them. she may be unlike other influenzas in that she doesn't show her children's faces on SM, and i think she views herself as superior for making that decision, as if it somehow shows she's protecting her sons, when in actuality, her shameful behaviour proves the exact opposite, and they are still both very much at risk, both due to the environment they live in with her unstable behaviour, and the fact that she's setting them up to be bullied at school.

but whether it was real or scripted, the way she dismisses them was vile, and shows that she priorities twatting about in her grubby bra over spending time with her sons, because they need to shut up and watch tv whole she gaffer tapes a bleeping xylophone to her tits. the way she spoke to them definitely wasn't an act. it also highlights that her sons are present when she's filming her reels, and while the content of that recent reel was tame in comparison to her usual vulgarity - although the reel she's imitating doesn't feature a woman purposefully flaunting her bra, so it just goes to show that she gets a huge thrill out of unnecessarily sharing images of herself wearing her underwear - it shows that they are regularly revealed to inappropriate behaviour from both her and steve. it's hardly any wonder someone has finally stepped in a reported their concerns to social services - just a shame that the boys' own father or other relatives didn't intervene to protect them far sooner. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i'd say it's potentially even more concerning if it was staged, in that she's obviously expecting her sons to perform on demand to provide content for her reels - even if they aren't physically appearing in them. she may be unlike other influenzas in that she doesn't show her children's faces on SM, and i think she views herself as superior for making that decision, as if it somehow shows she's protecting her sons, when in actuality, her shameful behaviour proves the exact opposite, and they are still both very much at risk, both due to the environment they live in with her unstable behaviour, and the fact that she's setting them up to be bullied at school.

but whether it was real or scripted, the way she dismisses them was vile, and shows that she priorities twatting about in her grubby bra over spending time with her sons, because they need to shut up and watch tv whole she gaffer tapes a bleeping xylophone to her tits. the way she spoke to them definitely wasn't an act. it also highlights that her sons are present when she's filming her reels, and while the content of that recent reel was tame in comparison to her usual vulgarity - although the reel she's imitating doesn't feature a woman purposefully flaunting her bra, so it just goes to show that she gets a huge thrill out of unnecessarily sharing images of herself wearing her underwear - it shows that they are regularly revealed to inappropriate behaviour from both her and steve. it's hardly any wonder someone has finally stepped in a reported their concerns to social services - just a shame that the boys' own father or other relatives didn't intervene to protect them far sooner. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She used her sons as an excuse to sit in her garden with her flaps hanging out the side of her knickers just a few weeks back. Pretending she was all hot and agitated as her kids were fighting

All scripted. And to fulfil her sexual needs

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Aww come on you can’t say something like that and not at least explain what it’s in reference to! Tell us more please

I think this post is very telling
Several references to “finding out who he is”
I think he is attending therapy and finally confronting the fact that he is gay, and what that means for him, for his marriage, for his family etc
They will probably co-parent together and still live together for the sake of the boys, while exploring new love interests of the same sex
Could be wrong, but that’s my take on if
Ooh this is very interesting.. he’s clearly wrestling with something mentally. I’m surprised she’s posted all that on Insta though .. some parts of your life can be private yknow Laura..!!!

Reactions: 5
Aww come on you can’t say something like that and not at least explain what it’s in reference to! Tell us more please

I think this post is very telling
Several references to “finding out who he is”
I think he is attending therapy and finally confronting the fact that he is gay, and what that means for him, for his marriage, for his family etc
They will probably co-parent together and still live together for the sake of the boys, while exploring new love interests of the same sex
Could be wrong, but that’s my take on if
She used her sons as an excuse to sit in her garden with her flaps hanging out the side of her knickers just a few weeks back. Pretending she was all hot and agitated as her kids were fighting

All scripted. And to fulfil her sexual needs
Bloody hell that's quite a statement!

Just look at the flappage hanging out of the intentional knicker wedge. As she sits telling her kids off

Imagine that was a man with his balls out

Absolutely vile
She's a tit stain of a parent. It's time child protective services started monitoring these accounts instead of tormenting parents who have been handed a tit card in life, doing their best and not an actual danger to their kids.

This is a new wave of abuse and child neglect hidden in plain sight and its bleeping time something is done about it.

Reactions: 24
definitely interesting how she recently said she had ADHD traits, but not enough to warrant a diagnosis - yet suddenly, upon reflection, she's decided she likely does fit the criteria. coincidentally just after being reported to social services and needing excuses to justify her disgusting behaviour. i can totally see her deciding to actively seek out an ADHD diagnosis, so she attempt to blame her entirely inexcusable behaviour on that, and shun responsibility. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Nah!
Nice try LoreRag but having ADHD does not make one act in the same manner over and over and over. You might impulsively once make a stupid video (even a couple of times) but you would not on impulse make these vids for how many years now?

having adhd…. Does that cause one to completely loose all their basic morals and principles?
And act in such an unladylike, dirty, grot hole way?

Tbh, with many mental health problems, one can pick out ‘traits’ they have to fit the criteria, that does not mean you have the actual problem.

Reactions: 9
The video of her with all the instruments strapped to her. Is there any need to show your bra??? She’s deffo got a exhibitionist problem. Let’s hope social services ban her from posting!

Also whilst perusing her Instagram I came across this!!!!! HER ACTUAL HAIRY FLAPS ARE OUT!!!! 🤢
Even the original model managed to keep it pg!!
Her son will be going to secondary school in September fancy his mates going on his mums insta to see that!!! Honestly she’s such a terrible mother no thoughts for how that will affect her kids. You’re the bleep Laura I really do hope social do something or your kids will end up in therapy
Were you able to report this pic? It should be taken down, its revolting

Reactions: 1
Don't come for me but.......

I kinda think her fella ain't half bad. What is he doing with her? He could do SO much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s obvs been reading here again 😂😂😂 Laura we’re actually looking out for the welfare of your kids seeing as you’re too cuntish to do it. Bravo to the woman who reported you it’s a shame the school aren’t safeguarding your kids too!!!!

Reactions: 9
She's a tit stain of a parent. It's time child protective services started monitoring these accounts instead of tormenting parents who have been handed a tit card in life, doing their best and not an actual danger to their kids.

This is a new wave of abuse and child neglect hidden in plain sight and its bleeping time something is done about it.
Yes to all of this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Don't come for me but.......

I kinda think her fella ain't half bad. What is he doing with her? He could do SO much better.
Nah you’re ok- we have regularly said the same. I do think that he enables Laura, and has got used to the #ad income and book royalties so doesn’t want to stop her. Like a lot of men (sorry…generalising #shoot me) he wants an easy life so doesn’t stand up to her.

I also think that he does the lions share of the parenting and has a genuine bond with his boys (even Laura admits that she was a mess mentally for much of their early years), so either he doesn’t want to live apart from his son’s if she fought to have them live with her, OR he knows he’d get them full-time if they spilt and that would be even more work.

He’s not my type physically, but I can see the attraction.Laura whereas 😬😷

I think it's safe to say she wears the trousers in their relationship. (Just not literally).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She 100% wears the trousers. He's a complete wet willy that pipes up now and again and she shuts him down. It's her way or no way, but he's messed up. His Dad has nothing to do either Laura or the kids. Doesn't make an effort on birthdays for the kids. His mum left him to live abroad when he was 18 so he hasn't had a great upbringing. Which is the attraction for Laura she has to fix people. But he is trapped by her and won't leave because he genuinely has no self confidence so wouldn't feel he can do better. He loves Laura and the kids and in besotted with her. They make a good match but he doesn't have a personality. It's her thoughts and ideas that runs through him.

Reactions: 3
No wonder his dad doesn't have anything to do with her, she's vile! Poor kids though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.