Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been mentioned before but it really annoys me so I'm bringing it up again :ROFLMAO:

June 4th - KDIL I've lost some weight because my mental health is really bad.

June 16th - KDIL I'm the biggest I've ever been and I'm feeling really strong mentally.

Just duck off with your utter bullshit.

Also this might not be a popular opinion but it makes me so cross when people take 6 months paid sick leave from work and then duck off on holiday. Yes you accrue your leave while sick and yes there are situations where people are really ill (mentally or physically) and need the time off but this just feels like an utter piss take.
I used to work for the
Do you get PIPs for having ADHD? Could be why she’s pushing this one 👀
I wish her luck with that one. My son is 34 and was diagnosed with Adhd when he was 14 and has now been diagnosed as Autistic. He's been knocked back twice for PIP.

Reactions: 2
God Laura, ADHD is a lot more complex than being a bit forgetful or impulsive! I find it so annoying how ADHD is the new "thing" to have.
I know people who genuinely have ADHD and it can make life incredibly difficult for them sometimes.
Grrr this woman grinds my gears!!
I have a partner with ADHD and it is a very serious disability. And I say disability with intention. It affects every single part of your life and puts a lot of pressure on all of your relationships, making a 'normal' life extremely difficult to achieve. Laura is disgusting for pretending she has it.

Reactions: 14
I have a partner with ADHD and it is a very serious disability. And I say disability with intention. It affects every single part of your life and puts a lot of pressure on all of your relationships, making a 'normal' life extremely difficult to achieve. Laura is disgusting for pretending she has it.
I completely agree in every way.

Reactions: 4
She's very quiet this weekend, possibly sulking, possibly trying to think up some more entertaining 'funny' stuff to put on her IG and tiktok

She's very quiet this weekend, possibly sulking, possibly trying to think up some more entertaining 'funny' stuff to put on her IG and tiktok
Or hopefully looking after her children properly and ignoring social media!

Somethings definitely going on. She's only posted a more boring than usual video with her equally as skanky mate she's dying to shag. And they're both clothed

• Haha
The video of her with all the instruments strapped to her. Is there any need to show your bra??? She’s deffo got a exhibitionist problem. Let’s hope social services ban her from posting!

Also whilst perusing her Instagram I came across this!!!!! HER ACTUAL HAIRY FLAPS ARE OUT!!!! 🤢
Even the original model managed to keep it pg!!
Her son will be going to secondary school in September fancy his mates going on his mums insta to see that!!! Honestly she’s such a terrible mother no thoughts for how that will affect her kids. You’re the bleep Laura I really do hope social do something or your kids will end up in therapy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So have social services been in contact with Laura or have they just been made aware?
They’ll have received a referral therefore social services have a duty of care and HAVE to investigate. Thank god! No doubt Laura will be extremely toxic towards them which should raise more alarm bells. My heart goes out to those boys

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I deleted myself off her tit now. Fed up of it popping up and I’ve heard something awful and feel so sorry for her kids and husband.

She will no
Doubt announce it herself but we were right all along
1) Steve is coming out of the closet?
2) Social services have finally stepped in?

please don’t leave us hanging. I hope the children are okay. Laura can go duck herself and take a shower whilst she’s at it.

Reactions: 5
I deleted myself off her tit now. Fed up of it popping up and I’ve heard something awful and feel so sorry for her kids and husband.
Aww come on you can’t say something like that and not at least explain what it’s in reference to! Tell us more please

I think this post is very telling
Several references to “finding out who he is”
I think he is attending therapy and finally confronting the fact that he is gay, and what that means for him, for his marriage, for his family etc
They will probably co-parent together and still live together for the sake of the boys, while exploring new love interests of the same sex
Could be wrong, but that’s my take on if

Attachments

Last edited:
Plot twist - are we about to see Steve leave her for a man?

I'd imagine Steve would find somebody else quite easily. Her on the otherhand, would really struggle 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.