Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only pretends to hate men, it’s popular at the moment.
exactly. she hates men when it suits her and she can use it to create angry content ranting about men - yet it's all a total farce, because she's totally happy to share videos of Harry Styles at every possible opportunity, and talk crudely about how attractive she finds him in a way that she would find totally abhorrent and disgusting if a man spoke about a girl in a similar manner - to the point that she would actually film stories moaning about how she hates men and their derogatory comments about women. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Please don’t tell me she has been defending Amber Heard in some way in the name of womanhood?? 🤦‍♀️ I haven’t watched her recently as she gives me the boke quite frankly, and her ‘breakdown’ is very questionable.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please remind me (as I try to avoid looking at her now cos 🤢) if she is mates with Dr Jess Taylor? I'm sure they publicly communicated. There is a new thread about Dr Taylor, another absolute, attention seeking exaggerator 🙄

Quite a few woman instagramners who are hypocritical feminists are all on the ‘Ambers being treated appallingly’ band wagon. Caroline herons gif one. Ambers put real victims plights back around a hundred years but that’s for another thread

Reactions: 3
Please don’t tell me she has been defending Amber Heard in some way in the name of womanhood?? 🤦‍♀️ I haven’t watched her recently as she gives me the boke quite frankly, and her ‘breakdown’ is very questionable.
oh yes, she has! according to her, Amber Heard was given a psych evaluation solely because she's a woman - absolutely nothing to do with her abusive behaviour, twisted lies, constantly playing the victim and her outright manipulation - whereas Johnny wasn't subjected to one because he's a man. apparently, it's that black and white. 100% about gender. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
oh yes, she has! according to her, Amber Heard was given a psych evaluation solely because she's a woman - absolutely nothing to do with her abusive behaviour, twisted lies, constantly playing the victim and her outright manipulation - whereas Johnny wasn't subjected to one because he's a man. apparently, it's that black and white. 100% about gender. 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s absolutely ridiculous, imagine coming out and saying that knowing the circumstances. She thinks she knows it all, in actual fact she hasn’t got a clue. Her warped perceptions of men and her clear views of female superiority are dangerous and I feel sorry for her sons. I’m just glad that the majority don’t feel that way, and hopefully Johnny will get the justice he so rightly deserves!

Reactions: 1
Laura is a C*nt end of

Reactions: 8
that photo she shared in her stories earlier - where she's ensured she unnecessarily ruin a perfectly nice photo by grabbing another woman's boob while crudely licking her lips 🤢🤢 - she looks so wildly out of place! standing next to four other women, who all appear far younger than her - not that they necessarily are, but she looks far older than 38 - and are dressed nicely, while she totally clashes in that ugly green floral assemble - looking like she requested someone make her a dress out of a pair of her grandmother's curtains! i cannot imagine that anyone was so desperate to emulate her "style" that they begged her to let them. know where she bought her dress! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping state of it.

I hope she asked for CONSENT before groping that woman.

Always has to be centre of attention by being vulgar because she can't just stand there and smile like the rest of them because she hates how she looks so much.
can you imagine her utter OUTRAGE if a MAN randomly grabbed her tit without permission?! she would be straight on her stories, dragging his name and reputation through the mud, and we would literally never hear the end of it! and yeah, rightly so - buy just because she's a woman doesn't make it any less inappropriate or wrong. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
can you imagine her utter OUTRAGE if a MAN randomly grabbed her tit without permission?! she would be straight on her stories, dragging his name and reputation through the mud, and we would literally never hear the end of it! and yeah, rightly so - buy just because she's a woman doesn't make it any less inappropriate or wrong. 😡
Book that poor woman in for trauma counselling immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m this day and age where a man can’t wolf whistle without getting a criminal record she thinks it’s ok to grab a woman’s breast??? Is she ok?? She has her head so far up her own arse she can tickle her tonsils. Like previous posts if a man did that to her it wouldn’t be funny he would be on the sex offender register!!!!! The hypocrisy stinks just like her breath/minge/armpits. Are we still in the 80’s??? Why anyone hasn’t reported her is mind boggling and that pic she looks like a predator!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.