Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her newest reel is just wrong. nobody wants to see an almost 40 year old woman sitting on her kitchen floor trying to jiggle ice cubes into her pants. she needs serious help. one day her children are going to see that, assuming they're not already forced to witness it in real life.
she should be ashamed of herself. and Steve should be ashamed of himself for allowing a clearly very mentally unwell woman to film and post things like that for everyone to see.

Reactions: 13
I don't get the point of these videos she does to 'make fun' of the original because they aren't funny and they aren't relatable, they are just plain bizarre to watch.

Reactions: 8
I think after her flashing the gash more than she ever has in her latest video. I can only think she actually gets off on it. Something about being seen as an unhygienic, scruffy, mentally unstable, pathetic excuse of a mother, seems to turn her on

Reactions: 13
I think after her flashing the gash more than she ever has in her latest video. I can only think she actually gets off on it. Something about being seen as an unhygienic, scruffy, mentally unstable, pathetic excuse of a mother, seems to turn her on
yeah it's like she's an exhibitionist or something

Reactions: 1
The videos lost their appeal months ago. Why is putting ice cubes in your pubes funny . And “oh it fell into my vag hole” it didn’t happen though did it? Make some more funny content instead of the belly and the vag talk .

Reactions: 8
Agree. She’s so strange. I’ve actually reported this video.

Reactions: 10
I don't get the point of these videos she does to 'make fun' of the original because they aren't funny and they aren't relatable, they are just plain bizarre to watch.
Some of the older ones were funny. Now they're not.

Reactions: 2
Looks like it's been removed. Had she shared it on FB too or just insta?

If she enjoys flashing, she should just start an Only Fans. There's some weird kinks out there. And I'm sure there'll be perverts who get their rocks off over not very attractive, unhygienic, narcissistic women. Although to be fair. She probably wouldn't get the same kick she does flashing to people who don't want to see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

If she enjoys flashing, she should just start an Only Fans. There's some weird kinks out there. And I'm sure there'll be perverts who get their rocks off over not very attractive, unhygienic, narcissistic women. Although to be fair. She probably wouldn't get the same kick she does flashing to people who don't want to see it
You’re right! It’s been taken down.

Oh, it’s still in her latest Story.

You won't be able to see if if you've reported it, it's not removed from her grid.

Second last post on her grid is yet again obviously out in a public place, it's one thing acting like this in your own back garden, but out in public places is just a whole other level of inappropriateness.

Reactions: 2
You won't be able to see if if you've reported it, it's not removed from her grid.

Second last post on her grid is yet again obviously out in a public place, it's one thing acting like this in your own back garden, but out in public places is just a whole other level of inappropriateness.
Hopefully she’ll get arrested for public decency and she can duck off permanently then

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hopefully she’ll get arrested for public decency and she can duck off permanently then
i swear if that happened, we would never hear the end of it! she'd be complaining and hitching about how it only happened to her because she's a woman, and that if a man had been behaving the way she does, he wouldn't have been arrested. although ofc, if she were to witness a guy filming himself in a public carpark or the middle of a road pulling his trousers down to reveal only a thong and parading around with his ass hanging out, or gurning up against a car, she would be the first to cause a fuss, undoubtedly calling the police to report him and would be straight on IG to film stories with him in the background, labelling his behaviour as crude and inappropriate. she has such double standards it's ridiculous. gender is irrelevant - anyone behaving the way she does is totally gross and needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 7
The videos lost their appeal months ago. Why is putting ice cubes in your pubes funny . And “oh it fell into my vag hole” it didn’t happen though did it? Make some more funny content instead of the belly and the vag talk .
She lies about everything!!
She can’t create funny content as she’s not funny. I feel like I’m slowly watching someone lose their mind for likes & validation. She’s gone from quite funny to wtf is wrong with u .. she’s brought it all on herself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.