Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a very poor advert for feminism, I find her crude, rude and revolting, her husband should scoop up those two little boys and get the hell away from her, she's toxic and definitely a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion: ā€œTraumaā€ this, ā€œtraumaā€ that, get some self-respect you disgusting twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They'll be in a poly relationship soon. Seen this happen several times on SM with her types.

She literally copies everything that woman does who podcasts with....facially and vocally now. It's mortifying.
Ooh, I make you right there. Completely makes sense. Hadn't clocked the copying of Victoria, but it fits with her psychology type.

Reactions: 1
Uggh it's in its grotty underwear again writhing in a car park with the worst hair to date. Not entertaining, not funny just a sad, porridge skinned, middle aged exibitionist clutching at what she thinks is fame. Bore off you sad act

Reactions: 9
Haven't been on her insta page for ages, I see she's still fully trying to be a Celeste Barber rip off without much success.

Reactions: 2
Uggh it's in its grotty underwear again writhing in a car park with the worst hair to date. Not entertaining, not funny just a sad, porridge skinned, middle aged exibitionist clutching at what she thinks is fame. Bore off you sad act
I just donā€™t get it .. I looked at her Instagram as she was being talked about in a different thread. Her content just seems the same format, showing an attractive woman usually not wearing much and then her copying in some grotesque way. How can her followers find the same concept funny?

Reactions: 7
I just donā€™t get it .. I looked at her Instagram as she was being talked about in a different thread. Her content just seems the same format, showing an attractive woman usually not wearing much and then her copying in some grotesque way. How can her followers find the same concept funny?
this! it wasn't exactly entertaining the first time she did it - since it always involves mocking and shaming women she perceives as more attractive/thinner/younger than herself, thus screams jealousy - but now it's just the same crap rehashed over and over again! it's so boring and predictable!

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Dog poo, bum worms
Aversion to Steveā€™s sperms
Filthy house, lots of lies
ā€˜Coming outā€™ will be no suprise!

Reactions: 12
Yeah I just donā€™t get her content. Yes the hot women are sometimes being a bit cringe/eye bleeping themselves but theyā€™re usually models? Thatā€™s their job.

She then tags them mocking them and belittling them in the name of comedy? Itā€™s jealousy and her somehow thinking sheā€™s better than them. We know ā€˜mostā€™ women donā€™t look like them. Because again, they are models.

Just cos sheā€™s so woefully jealous and miserable doesnā€™t mean she should have a whole account dedicated to mocking other women. But wait! Sheā€™s a feminist. A ā€˜realā€™ woman whatever that means.

Reactions: 8
That no holes barred podcast is absolutely disgusting. Her and Victoria are vile. Who the duck gave that the green light to go ahead?!

Reactions: 10
Has she actually come out? I've not seen anything saying she has, and I don't think randomly groping women counts, straight girls do it all the time.

Not that it would surprise me if she shagged Victoria Emes, but I don't have any evidence for that at all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Why the duck has she got a clay mask ON HER EYELIDS????? duck my life Iā€™ve seen it all now.
And no wonder her kid donā€™t want to go to school. Prob gets ripped to shreds about his mother getting her flaps out 24/7 and parading her porridge arse all over the place. Or maybe he has no clue about personal hygiene seeing as she thinks itā€™s great to not brush her teeth or wash her face so heā€™s copying her and getting teased at school? Who knows but I can guarantee all the other parents who sheā€™s trying to praise actually look after their kids and not put posting on Instagram a priority over them

Reactions: 5
She needs to spread the clay mask over her mouth and hopefully it will seal it the duck closed šŸ¤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she first came out I found her quite funny .. Iā€™d not heard of Celeste Barber before & I thought it was funny as it was quite new kinda content at the time but over exposure to her constantly on her page just breeds boredom.. sheā€™s now very boring. Itā€™s all the same crap. Nobody finds it funny anymore!! She might think her & Steve will stay together but I really wouldnā€™t be surprised if he just leaves her one day .. sheā€™s so gross., has absolutely no self respect.. she is very jealous & bitter too I think & doesnā€™t seem to particularly like her own kids. I honestly think living with someone that looks that smelly & walks around in her pants all the time showing off her dimply ass .. he will eventually be so turned off he will have to leave .. or.. he will meet someone with a bit of class that has a wash ..

Reactions: 10
Has she actually come out? I've not seen anything saying she has, and I don't think randomly groping women counts, straight girls do it all the time.

Not that it would surprise me if she shagged Victoria Emes, but I don't have any evidence for that at all :ROFLMAO:
No, just an opinion on my part- no more scientific than that šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.