Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha if she was behind me in a queue I’d certainly make her wait her turn. You’re not entitled to jump the queue depending on how many items you have 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I will never understand how she claims to be supportive of women when her entire content is mocking women who are undeniably more attractive than she is.

She can dress it up all she wants but she’s clearly a very jealous, insecure woman and nothing about her cellulite riddled arse cheeks flapping about AGAIN empowers me.
this is so true. whilst I do agree that society in general needs to be more open to average bodies, Laura's "activism" reeks of jealousy and insecurity. all she does is bring down other women in an effort to make herself feel better. I follow plenty of women who use their platforms to promote healthy activism by showing its okay to have imperfect skin and wobbly bits, and they never try to bring down women who fit into societies beauty standards. Laura could learn a thing or two from them.

Reactions: 7
Haha if she was behind me in a queue I’d certainly make her wait her turn. You’re not entitled to jump the queue depending on how many items you have 😂😂😂
Exactly but she insists that you should and if you disagree with her you are wrong, besides you never know what you might catch standing so close to her

Reactions: 1
She can try and normalise cellulite all she wants but hers is not cellulite!!!! It’s disgusting unhygienic sitting on your arse all day instead of cleaning! It’s a spotty mess. I don’t know how she dare show it. And making out it’s the first time in London since your ‘breakdown’ well you didn’t have any problems hopping on a plane to go to Lapland did you or the multiple getaways since?? How does anyone relate to this despicable person I never know. She’s so fake she reeks!!!

Reactions: 13
this is so true. whilst I do agree that society in general needs to be more open to average bodies, Laura's "activism" reeks of jealousy and insecurity. all she does is bring down other women in an effort to make herself feel better. I follow plenty of women who use their platforms to promote healthy activism by showing its okay to have imperfect skin and wobbly bits, and they never try to bring down women who fit into societies beauty standards. Laura could learn a thing or two from them.
exactly this! fashion and social media etc definitely needs more inclusivity and representation of average bodies - of all shapes and sizes - which don't fit society’s standards of the body "ideal", because it's important in allowing people to recognise that everyone's body is different and feel more accepting both of themselves and other people but there is a massive difference between using your platform to promote normalising non-edited images of average bodies to challenge beauty society’s unattainable beauty standards which affect people's confidence and exacerbate insecurities, and actively dragging other women down, shaming and mocking thrhem simply because they are attractive and their body/appearance fit with society’s perception of the "ideal" body. it's sheer jealousy and outright bullying! she'd be outraged if people criticised her body in the way she does the body's of the models whose videos she crudely imitates, and would expose any nasty comments posted about her appearance - yet it's totally okay to do that to other women solely because they are conventionally "attractive".

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a great endorsement for the period pants she's always advertising is it.

Reactions: 6
Not a great endorsement for the period pants she's always advertising is it.
Nope and she was leaking before she met Victoria then went all the way home on the train in blood stained jeans??? FAKE ASS STORY. No way if you’re still ‘suffering’ from your breakdown would you be able to cope 1.with going on the train 2.with something like leaking blood onto your jeans in public!!! Honestly she’s a bleeping moron and needs banning off social media

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Listen she is a grown ass woman. If she has problem Heavy periods then she knows to plan. I keep tampons and pads in all my bags and at work just in case I’m ever caught out because bleeding through your clothes is absolutely gross irrespective it being period blood or not.

Reactions: 9
her sons are aged approximately six and ten - i think it says a great deal about the way her behaviour is impacting her sons if they think it's appropriate to "tit in the forest" - especially when their friend then ends up covered in her child's faeces. absolutely disgusting - yet what lldies she expect when she literally films herself rolling around in dog poo?! ofc her kids aren't gonna think there's anything wrong with imitating her gross behaviour, because she's totally normalised it as acceptable - and let's be totally honest, shitting in public is exactly the kind of thing i can imagine her thinking is absolutely hilarious to film for a reel, so her boy was likely simply following her example. 🤢🤢

also, if your child did that, wouldn't your priority be to explain why that isn't appropriate, not jumping straight onto SM to use the situation for content and essentially publicly shame your child for behaviour he has learnt from the crass actions of his own mother? it's not behaviour I would be proudly sharing with the world, knowing damn well that it's the direct result of my own influence! plus i bet her friend was absolutely thrilled to watch her stories and discover that it was her child's faeces she'd been forced to wash off her child's trainers.🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What was her obsession with leaking whilst in London yesterday? Could she not have walked her fat, spotty, crusty arse into a chemist to buy some more fan pads? Although she probably did. And just made up another odd bodily functions story she seems to find hilarious. Bit like a teenage boy

Absolutely vile creature. Why haven’t social services been involved for the sake of those poor boys?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If women shouldn’t be ashamed of having periods.. ‘it’s all part of life.. blah blah blah..’ then why does she feel the need to whisper on a busy train?

If women shouldn’t be ashamed of having periods.. ‘it’s all part of life.. blah blah blah..’ then why does she feel the need to whisper on a busy train?
Who the frig is ashamed anyway? Or even feels the need to waffle on about them. I've occasionally leaked during my period and i deal with it without a soul knowing and don't feel it necessary to talk online about it. That little speech was like something a 14 year old just getting used to periods would say. All whispery and dramatic like we're all struggling to accept our periods and riddled with shame if we leak onto our clothes. Shes honestly so juvenile with the tit she goes on with 🙄

Brb, just going to gouge my eyes out with a fork
No one needs to see that. Like I say it’s spotty due to her hygiene that’s NOT just cellulite. She’s a disgusting piece of tit. Why show that and be proud?? And now she’s men hating again!!! ‘Oh amber has to have a psychological report but Johnny doesn’t. Why do we have to congratulate men when they love their wives’ Amber has made everything up where as Johnny has admitted and has proof of everything. seriously she’s as bad as Amber and does more harm that good to womanhood!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Who the frig is ashamed anyway? Or even feels the need to waffle on about them. I've occasionally leaked during my period and i deal with it without a soul knowing and don't feel it necessary to talk online about it. That little speech was like something a 14 year old just getting used to periods would say. All whispery and dramatic like we're all struggling to accept our periods and riddled with shame if we leak onto our clothes. Shes honestly so juvenile with the tit she goes on with 🙄
Exactly.. I used to be awkward buying tampons when I was like 12.. but now I’m older and have a daughter of my own.. it’s life.. maybe she should use her insta to educate.. maybe girls who are without a mother figure who may follow her.. instead of whispering about how she’s leaked etc.. would it be more useful to say ‘if you ever find yourself in this position, maybe next time think about packing some sanitary products in your bag..’ I see not one good thing her stories are good for. I’m no prude but I get second hand embarrassment watching her talk about her floof, her hairy armpits, which there is nothing wrong with, obviously personal preference, but you just know hers smell of onion and swearing between every word.

Also.. I wasn’t saying women should be ashamed.. I just get it weird how she said that, but whispered the whole thing.

Exactly.. I used to be awkward buying tampons when I was like 12.. but now I’m older and have a daughter of my own.. it’s life.. maybe she should use her insta to educate.. maybe girls who are without a mother figure who may follow her.. instead of whispering about how she’s leaked etc.. would it be more useful to say ‘if you ever find yourself in this position, maybe next time think about packing some sanitary products in your bag..’ I see not one good thing her stories are good for. I’m no prude but I get second hand embarrassment watching her talk about her floof, her hairy armpits, which there is nothing wrong with, obviously personal preference, but you just know hers smell of onion and swearing between every word.

Also.. I wasn’t saying women should be ashamed.. I just get it weird how she said that, but whispered the whole thing.
That should have said ‘I just don’t get it, it’s weird….’

🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m criticising her, yet it seems I can’t string a sentence together

Last edited:
Wow!!! How can she even dare to say that men (again here’s her man hate) shouldn’t be driving at 50mph in a built up area because they could hit someone blah blah!!!! Errrrr you’ve been caught FILMING on your phone whilst DRIVING which is highly illegal!!!!! duck off laura and when you get there duck off some more. It would be a shame if someone forwarded the evidence to the police wouldn’t it? and I hope you get shamed and prosecuted which is likely as ppl who upload videos to YouTube speeding have!! Stop being hypocritical and spreading your hate for men. YOU HAVE TWO BOYS or have you forgotten seeing as you’re so busy being selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.