Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that dog and coming from a hell hole and thinking you’ve landed on your paws and Going to a new life, to get off the plane and be greeted by none other than Laura 😂 poor mut probably turned on it’s heels trying to scramble back on the plane

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being that dog and coming from a hell hole and thinking you’ve landed on your paws and Going to a new life, to get off the plane and be treated by none other than Laura 😂 poor mut probably turned on it’s heels trying to scramble back on the plane
Street life back in Cyprus eating scraps from bins probably seems more appealing to it on the hygeine front.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you tell she is absolutely begging to work with Asda with all these videos?! 😂 Laura take the hint… they DO NOT want to work with you!!!!!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why would a family kinda company like Asda wanna work with a scrubber like that lol

Just thinking about Laura and her behaviour... She said herself she didn't cope well after having her children, and seems to have gone on a downward spiral ever since. Could it be that she couldn't bare the fact that she was no longer the most important and had to put others in front of her?! Everything she does screams "look at me!" And "give me attention!". Anything to divert it off her boys and back onto herself. She never speaks about them, is the least motherly person I've seen, and only ever speaks about how awful motherhood is/was for her. Thoughts? 🤔
Yeah I completely agree.. some women can’t stand their children getting attention or taking attention away from them.. it’s really pathetic for a grown adult to feel like that!!! Why is she so desperate for constant attention??? Does she realise it’s just social media.. nobody genuinely cares

Reactions: 6
Why would a family kinda company like Asda wanna work with a scrubber like that lol

Yeah I completely agree.. some women can’t stand their children getting attention or taking attention away from them.. it’s really pathetic for a grown adult to feel like that!!! Why is she so desperate for constant attention??? Does she realise it’s just social media.. nobody genuinely cares
She's really starting to get on my tits now!!

Reactions: 5
She's really starting to get on my tits now!!
Me too & yet I cannot stop watching this car crash .. when she was telling her bloke to talk on her story last night she’s quite aggressive or passive aggressive.. a little bit of anger sometimes accidentally shows

She’s bleeping vile. Laura I know you read her - your latest video you’re mocking a professional gymnast - she would have dedicated her life to her craft. Stop mocking her because you feel inferior and want attention on the internet you disgusting slob. NO ONE thinks that this is a beauty standard for women - she is a professional athlete you stupid beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s bleeping vile. Laura I know you read her - your latest video you’re mocking a professional gymnast - she would have dedicated her life to her craft. Stop mocking her because you feel inferior and want attention on the internet you disgusting slob. NO ONE thinks that this is a beauty standard for women - she is a professional athlete you stupid beg.
she tears people down because that's the only way she can feel better about herself. she's bleeping vile

Reactions: 10
Can u imagine being her sorry husband stood in the rain so she can do stupid tit on top of her car .. taking the piss outta someone a million times more interesting, confident & has an actual career.
U find it funny that your young son is copying you & your foul mouth do u ?? U sometimes hate being a parent u say.. sometimes???? More like you just hate being a mother.. just say it.. pathetic !!!!

She’s like a pre-pubescent boy thinking she’s hilarious by constantly swearing and talking about sex, poo and wee! It’s embarrassing that as a middle aged mother, she thinks that’s an appropriate and amusing way to behave and speak.
She gets more and more cringey, attention seeking and repulsive by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Objectifying men again. Stop being a hypocrite that man would struggle to keep them shut as Your legs are always spread Laura as everyone’s seen your flaps!! You’re just a vile human being who does a disservice to womankind. Bleat that to your therapist. Who incidentally needs striking off as they’re enabling you

• Heart
Objectifying men again. Stop being a hypocrite that man would struggle to keep them shut as Your legs are always spread Laura as everyone’s seen your flaps!! You’re just a vile human being who does a disservice to womankind. Bleat that to your therapist. Who incidentally needs striking off as they’re enabling you
Yeah I really hate it .. she would be the first to kick off about a man saying stuff like this .. Laura it’s not even funny hearing you perving over men n saying dirty tit… to be fair he might not be the brightest but she’s clearly punching when it comes to her own hubby .. god knows what he sees in her. I’m guessing she used to be nice & not vile.

Sorry, I totally hear you. Don’t want to portray people with EUPD negatively at all and I know they don’t always get the treatment or positive attitude from professionals they should. There are great treatments and so many people can recover and live successful lives. I really didn’t meant to offend at all, genuinely sorry if I did ❤
Aww dont worry, you didnt offend me at all.
I am a bit over sensitive when it comes to BPD so i hope you didnt think i was jumping on you. I also have bipolar 2, but it always seems to be the BPD that i find myself having to justify and challenge. You sound like you have lots of knowledge about it anyway, are you a mental health professional? My dream is to become an AMHP, i hear they dont have many AMHP with a social work background nowadays. But seeing as i work in children's services, i fear that is just a pipe dream!
:)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aww dont worry, you didnt offend me at all.
I am a bit over sensitive when it comes to BPD so i hope you didnt think i was jumping on you. I also have bipolar 2, but it always seems to be the BPD that i find myself having to justify and challenge. You sound like you have lots of knowledge about it anyway, are you a mental health professional? My dream is to become an AMHP, i hear they dont have many AMHP with a social work background nowadays. But seeing as i work in children's services, i fear that is just a pipe dream!
:)
I don’t blame you at all and you’d have every right to be sensitive. I am a mental health nurse. Fortunately now I see a much more positive attitude re treatment for EUPD…back when I qualified in 2006 it was awful. Must’ve been awful for patients. At the moment all the AMHPs I know are social workers! But most of them are background adult mh social work but no reason you can’t move plus the childrens experience is invaluable I reckon! Lots of young people transitioning from CAMHS and lots of patients have children so thinking family is essential…good luck 😘

Reactions: 1
It’s actually illegal to send dick pics. In whatever context accident it’s no accident. Can you imagine her horror at men circulating fanny pics?? Again such a hypocrite. And to the woman who let her 5 year old stay at her house??? You must really need a break from said child to let it stay in that filth with someone who’s hygiene levels are below zero! I hope you fed it beforehand!

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, she is vulgar! Alluding to being disappointed her husband doesn't look like Patrick swayze! She'd be punching if she was shacked up with Worzel gummage and he's probably bleeping cleaner than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.