Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s filmed herself at the school, safeguarding issue much?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whenever I see this one I wonder a. How the hell are we the same age b. How am I single if she isn't and c. If she's still got that poop nugget from that revealing photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can u imagine being her sorry husband stood in the rain so she can do stupid tit on top of her car .. taking the piss outta someone a million times more interesting, confident & has an actual career.
U find it funny that your young son is copying you & your foul mouth do u ?? U sometimes hate being a parent u say.. sometimes???? More like you just hate being a mother.. just say it.. pathetic !!!!
She has to do things like this because she hasn't got the intelligence to write proper comedy, I'm guessing a lot of work goes into being funny, Laura hasn't got the ability to be funny so she just takes the piss out of others in the hope it makes people laugh, all she's doing is humiliating herself. What she's doing now won't age well and when she looks back I'm sure she will be mortified!

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed this embarrassment months ago - how is she still going with such one dimensional content?
I do hope she is ok though - something isnā€™t right

Reactions: 8
In her latest video sheā€™s tagged the same gymnast girl as before, I actually think itā€™s weird and creepy, Laura is possibly old enough to be her mum. If the boot was on the other foot and someone was interpreting Laura and tagging her twice on the trot Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be screaming ā€˜harassmentā€™, ā€˜trollā€™ and ā€˜be kindā€™.

Reactions: 11
Is it for rear-ending your little witch of a husband? Because we all know who wears the trousers in that house, and she's told us so many times before how sex, dicks, men etc repulse her šŸ™„
Having watched her story, why order a bleeping large dildo as a joke if you're then embarrassed to receive it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having watched her story, why order a bleeping large dildo as a joke if you're then embarrassed to receive it?
I call bullshit. These daily tit stories are just made up bollocks. They are not funny, just crap musings of a demented desperado

Reactions: 16
Already bored of the dildo story .. itā€™s not even funny .. itā€™s sad. Ordering one as a joke for someone ? Sad.
Also banging on about going to school for free food like sheā€™s hilarious.. thatā€™s why all the parents will have gone. God Laura just shut up.

Already bored of the dildo story .. itā€™s not even funny .. itā€™s sad. Ordering one as a joke for someone ? Sad.
Also banging on about going to school for free food like sheā€™s hilarious.. thatā€™s why all the parents will have gone. God Laura just shut up.
Then pretending the dog ran outside with it. And you were mortified. So mortified you whipped out your phone and recorded it. But don't think you'll be able to share it on social media. Even though you share your dirty flaps on the daily. Sad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
maybe just me, but I'd never order a sex toy for someone. just strikes me as odd.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s all convoluted bullshit. ā€œYou couldnā€™t write my lifeā€, well Laura you manage to daily. You wouldnā€™t order a dildo for anyone and the dog wouldnā€™t run off with it, youā€™re either completely making it up or youā€™ve staged it all.

She needs psychological help inventing all these scenarios every day for attention.

Reactions: 16
If the only content she can come up with for 2 or 3 days is fiction about a dildo she needs a life

We all know you gave the dildo to the dog Laura. Then when the camera stopped rolling you suction cupped it to your bath and rode it so hard it snapped in half.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.