Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does her therapist know she's on insta?
I would imagine so. You just know Laura would have slipped it in to the conversation somewhere. In fact, she probably whipped her phone out mid session to show the therapist her page and what a funny fucker she is 🙄 damn, she probably went as far as asking the therapist for one of her business cards, scribbled out her details, and put her Instagram name on it with a little note underneath saying “follow me x”

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what’s so bad about this sex scene on Netflix she’s on about ? God she’s making me feel sick with all the stupid faces & noises. Not remotely amusing.

Reactions: 5
All that Asda promotion. I’m glad I don’t live near her can you imagine her taking clothes back that don’t fit and someone else buying them 🤢 with all her sweaty bodily fluids having touched them 🤮 and how the hell is she a 30 bra size????? Her boobs aren’t that big if she went up in back size she’d be a normal cup size there’s no way she can be a 30 my 15 year old is a size 6 yet a 32 in bra

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Does she even have a therapist? This woman will say anything for clout.
Not a therapist as such. But someone she just offloads to as she's paying them to listen

All that Asda promotion. I’m glad I don’t live near her can you imagine her taking clothes back that don’t fit and someone else buying them 🤢 with all her sweaty bodily fluids having touched them 🤮 and how the hell is she a 30 bra size????? Her boobs aren’t that big if she went up in back size she’d be a normal cup size there’s no way she can be a 30 my 15 year old is a size 6 yet a 32 in bra
I think she meant 40.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what’s so bad about this sex scene on Netflix she’s on about ? God she’s making me feel sick with all the stupid faces & noises. Not remotely amusing.
I want to know this too x

Reactions: 4
Apparently a girl has a wound on the stomach where kittens come out (yes very weird) and gets aroused by it so a bloke puts his hand in there 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t watched it and don’t intend to but that’s the jist I think

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Imagine being her therapist, they wouldn’t get a word in, does anyone remember when she was on GMB when they used to have guests on arguing for and against something, I can’t even remember what the subject was now but she just didn’t shut up, she comes across like that, like her opinion is the only one, she’s very shrieky isn’t she, I bet she talks over people that she doesn’t agree with, her poor husband and kids, she reminds me of the mum off Malcolm in the middle! 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she gets right up in the grill of her therapist. Like she does talking into her phone camera. With her big wonky cheesy beever teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being her therapist, they wouldn’t get a word in, does anyone remember when she was on GMB when they used to have guests on arguing for and against something, I can’t even remember what the subject was now but she just didn’t shut up, she comes across like that, like her opinion is the only one, she’s very shrieky isn’t she, I bet she talks over people that she doesn’t agree with, her poor husband and kids, she reminds me of the mum off Malcolm in the middle! 🤣🤣🙈🙈
this made me go back and watch her old stuff. she actually used to be witty and smart. she was maybe a little "out there" but not to the extent that she is now. its quite sad to see how much she's gone to tit over the last wee while

this made me go back and watch her old stuff. she actually used to be witty and smart. she was maybe a little "out there" but not to the extent that she is now. its quite sad to see how much she's gone to tit over the last wee while
Yeah, exactly, I first saw her when she’d bought some slimming underwear I think it was and she got stuck in them or something like that and she was quite funny but she’s really gone to crap hasn’t she

Why does she think we need to see her jumping about on FB to music, gurning like a village idiot and headbanging ?!. Look at the house in the background though 🗑🚮💩🤣

• Sick
It’s a wonder she managed to conceive 2 children given how much sex repulses her and how often she tells us she is NOT going to have sex with Steve. She’s like the 21st Century version of the Virgin Mary

I’ve just looked on her Instagram and I didn’t mind her when she had dark hair. Not sure what’s changed so much but she’s like a different person.

Reactions: 2
In my 48 years of being on the planet I have never been turned off a song until now. !!!!!!! Why oh why did she decide to play guns n roses and Nirvana …… well done Laura you have ruined my life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a wonder she managed to conceive 2 children given how much sex repulses her and how often she tells us she is NOT going to have sex with Steve. She’s like the 21st Century version of the Virgin Mary
probably using a turkey baster

I bet Steve thanks his lucky stars she doesn’t like having sex.
I have to admit, I do wonder if they have something of an open relationship. or if he's just shagging someone behind her back.

• Haha
She just popped up on my fyp on tiktok. She was doing that how old filter. It said 69, spot on I recon 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.