Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently a girl has a wound on the stomach where kittens come out (yes very weird) and gets aroused by it so a bloke puts his hand in there 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t watched it and don’t intend to but that’s the jist I think
Lol wtf !!!! I really didn’t expect that

• Wow
Reactions: 1
probably using a turkey baster

I have to admit, I do wonder if they have something of an open relationship. or if he's just shagging someone behind her back.
A turkey baster 😂 bleeping hell I died laughing when I read that 🤣🤣
He's probably tugging for Britain when he goes for his evening tit. Jobs a good'un ✊🏼💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that Asda promotion. I’m glad I don’t live near her can you imagine her taking clothes back that don’t fit and someone else buying them 🤢 with all her sweaty bodily fluids having touched them 🤮 and how the hell is she a 30 bra size????? Her boobs aren’t that big if she went up in back size she’d be a normal cup size there’s no way she can be a 30 my 15 year old is a size 6 yet a 32 in bra
Get on the Boob or Bust bra size measuring group. Most people wear back sizes too big and cup sizes too small. If your daughter is a size 6 she should be in a 26 back

Reactions: 5
Mind he also seems a bit odd ball ish
He always looks the type that has b.o. there’s a rather large lady at school who’s got a toy boy who looks quite good looking and I’ve always thought how did she bag him but when you get near him he stinks of b.o and he’s a right nerd so he’s not quite a catch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why I go on her stories .. probably to piss myself off lol. The jumping about like a head , singing vid .. yet another completely unfunny vid.. her likes & comments have dropped considerably when u see how many thousands of ppl follow her .. something like 400-500k & a few of her recent posts on her grid have only 60 odd comments & 5000-7000 likes … I think ppl are just over her

Reactions: 7
Can you tell she is absolutely begging to work with Asda with all these videos?! 😂 Laura take the hint… they DO NOT want to work with you!!!!!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s got EUPD or at least traits of it. Loads of these instagrammers are the same. They just find coping with every day life harder than most and are drawn to the internet life…it suits em to a T, all the validation, ‘we love you hun’ etc. Constant breakdowns, reinventions, bold brave comebacks. It ain’t brave, it’s constantly needing needing needing. No wonder her child is so anxious. Not her fault to start with, I bet she was ill, but now it really is all about her. She needs Instagram and the followers desperately. There’s nowt wrong with her body. But the poses and wailing are just a desperate need to be seen and it’s nothing I want to see!!
TBH no one i know in my personal and professional life diagnosed with BPD behaves the way she does. I know there is not a one size fits all approach when it comes to BPD, and one persons experience is not necessarily the same as another. But as well as the 'negative' traits there are lots of positive characteristics of BPD and i dont see any of them in her. If she really had BPD then she would genuinely worry about what people thought about her, and she would not behave in the extreme way she does, plus she would exhibit more empathy skills than she does show. Plus there is no one i know- with BPD or no BPD has, or ever would roll around in dog tit. She is absolutely an attention seeker, a vile and nasty person, but there is also something about her that i dont trust or believe. And that is why i think it is all an act, and i just hope no one sees her and believes she is an accurate example of people living with BPD because she really is not.

Personally i think she is full of tit, and i dont believe a word she says. She reminds me of people who think having mental health issues is "cool" and lie about having mental health issues in order to seem cooler than others. Plus i reckon if she has been diagnosed with BPD then she would absolutely shout it from the rooftops.

Reactions: 15
I absolutely love Bloody Mary metal jewellery and even own one of the rings she’s wearing in the latest story. Shes completely turned me off the brand now though. I don’t want to wear anything that associated with her skanky ass! 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TBH no one i know in my personal and professional life diagnosed with BPD behaves the way she does. I know there is not a one size fits all approach when it comes to BPD, and one persons experience is not necessarily the same as another. But as well as the 'negative' traits there are lots of positive characteristics of BPD and i dont see any of them in her. If she really had BPD then she would genuinely worry about what people thought about her, and she would not behave in the extreme way she does, plus she would exhibit more empathy skills than she does show. Plus there is no one i know- with BPD or no BPD has, or ever would roll around in dog tit. She is absolutely an attention seeker, a vile and nasty person, but there is also something about her that i dont trust or believe. And that is why i think it is all an act, and i just hope no one sees her and believes she is an accurate example of people living with BPD because she really is not.

Personally i think she is full of tit, and i dont believe a word she says. She reminds me of people who think having mental health issues is "cool" and lie about having mental health issues in order to seem cooler than others. Plus i reckon if she has been diagnosed with BPD then she would absolutely shout it from the rooftops.
I couldn’t agree with you more on everything you’ve said. I’m speaking on behalf of myself who’s actually been diagnosed with BPD years ago amongst a couple of other things but you’ve really hit the nail on the head with your post.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I think there are plenty of people with EUPD with many positive qualities, likewise plenty who don’t, just because they’re people and illness doesn’t make you bad or good. Being sensitive and empathic isn’t part of the diagnostic criteria, but I do agree, many people I have met who live with it are sensitive although not always able to appreciate the experiences of others which can cause problems in their relationships. I think what it does is push her need for validation, rather than calling it attention seeking. People with EUPD do tend to behave in extreme ways because they are dysregulated in terms of their emotions, and can’t manage sadness, anger, rejection, uncertainty, anxiety and the others that the rest of us struggle with but can tolerate and manage. I don’t think the dog crap thing had anything to do with it, it was desperate and rank is all.

I couldn’t agree with you more on everything you’ve said. I’m speaking on behalf of myself who’s actually been diagnosed with BPD years ago amongst a couple of other things but you’ve really hit the nail on the head with your post.
Me too, and like you- having lived experience is so bloody important; we are after all the experts of our conditions. And its good and about time that professionals are finally starting to understand the importance of people having lived experience. Plus it pisses me off that it seems to be the buzz word in insults at the moment! If i had £1 every time someone 'diagnosed' another person as having BPD then i would be a millionaire!
I think there are a whole lot of assumptions made when it comes to BPD, and although the prognosis does not seem very positive, it is highly probably for people living with it to be successful, enjoy positive and meaningful relationships, and cope with day to day stresses. I can only talk for myself but ive been to uni and got my BA and MA degree's, im a professional social worker, and i have 2 kids and im in a positive and healthy relationship. So its not all gloom and doom. Plus i can see the link between my diagnosis and the fact i am very empathetic, able to analyse, and im a very kind and caring person.

I just really dont want anyone who is struggling with their diagnosis, or anyone who doesnt have any experience of BPD to see Laura and believe she is the standard for people with BPD. Because imo she is not, and many people already hold a negative view of BPD without Laura being associated with it. :)

Reactions: 7
Just thinking about Laura and her behaviour... She said herself she didn't cope well after having her children, and seems to have gone on a downward spiral ever since. Could it be that she couldn't bare the fact that she was no longer the most important and had to put others in front of her?! Everything she does screams "look at me!" And "give me attention!". Anything to divert it off her boys and back onto herself. She never speaks about them, is the least motherly person I've seen, and only ever speaks about how awful motherhood is/was for her. Thoughts? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I’d like to know what organisation let her adopt that new dog. She can’t even look after herself never mind a rescue! And what about the other one why is it always indie this indie that. She always hated her other dog yet gets another?? There’s family’s out there who are desperate to adopt but their fence is a foot too short or they have kids under 5 yet this unhygienic moron can?? Beggars belief

edit: I’ve just watched her stories where she tells the story of Steve and the bloke on the bike. She goes to film him and he says ‘oh we’re doing it are we’ so she actually prompts him to do stories. Not organic like you make out is it Laura. The story was prob made up anyway like everything that comes out your mouth!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Me too, and like you- having lived experience is so bloody important; we are after all the experts of our conditions. And its good and about time that professionals are finally starting to understand the importance of people having lived experience. Plus it pisses me off that it seems to be the buzz word in insults at the moment! If i had £1 every time someone 'diagnosed' another person as having BPD then i would be a millionaire!
I think there are a whole lot of assumptions made when it comes to BPD, and although the prognosis does not seem very positive, it is highly probably for people living with it to be successful, enjoy positive and meaningful relationships, and cope with day to day stresses. I can only talk for myself but ive been to uni and got my BA and MA degree's, im a professional social worker, and i have 2 kids and im in a positive and healthy relationship. So its not all gloom and doom. Plus i can see the link between my diagnosis and the fact i am very empathetic, able to analyse, and im a very kind and caring person.

I just really dont want anyone who is struggling with their diagnosis, or anyone who doesnt have any experience of BPD to see Laura and believe she is the standard for people with BPD. Because imo she is not, and many people already hold a negative view of BPD without Laura being associated with it. :)
Sorry, I totally hear you. Don’t want to portray people with EUPD negatively at all and I know they don’t always get the treatment or positive attitude from professionals they should. There are great treatments and so many people can recover and live successful lives. I really didn’t meant to offend at all, genuinely sorry if I did ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d like to know what organisation let her adopt that new dog. She can’t even look after herself never mind a rescue! And what about the other one why is it always indie this indie that. She always hated her other dog yet gets another?? There’s family’s out there who are desperate to adopt but their fence is a foot too short or they have kids under 5 yet this unhygienic moron can?? Beggars belief

edit: I’ve just watched her stories where she tells the story of Steve and the bloke on the bike. She goes to film him and he says ‘oh we’re doing it are we’ so she actually prompts him to do stories. Not organic like you make out is it Laura. The story was prob made up anyway like everything that comes out your mouth!
she's adopted two has she not? I think they were from overseas rescues so I doubt they did home visits and things like that. she probably lied on the application

Reactions: 3
Apparently a girl has a wound on the stomach where kittens come out (yes very weird) and gets aroused by it so a bloke puts his hand in there 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t watched it and don’t intend to but that’s the jist I think
And I thought I had strange dreams. Would be interested in what the writer of that was taking, so I can avoid it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.