Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura instead of moaning about not being asked to a red carpet do.....HOW ABOUT DO SOMETHING USEFUL...like raise money for the Ukraine. There are people suffering terrible atrocities and you are sitting worried about eating a buffet and a mocktail. You make me sick!!

Reactions: 12
Just seen the Asda bra story & moaning about wanting to go to a posh event .. feel sick!!!!

Reactions: 7
I hate the way these people jump on the mental illness bandwagon and make it their identity, so they present themselves as some sort of role model. Now she’s a trauma survivor. Bog off. You had a difficult visit to the GP/hospital. Loads of people do. It’s tit. But trauma it isn’t!!!!!! And the wailing into a camera. So weird. Clearly really detached from her family and far too attached to the virtual world. I do feel sorry for her children. I bet she is quite detached from them I don’t know how you can repair that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
what is the "trauma" she keeps referring to? did anything traumatic ever actually happen - i assume we'd be aware, since she shares everything - or is this the standard influencer habit of jumping on the mental illness bandwagon to increase engagement, and immediately labelling any situation that they find upsetting or uncomfortable or remotely difficult as "trauma"? because if so, it's disgusting. trauma is not a term that shoild be thrown around lightly - it's like when people use the phrase "i'm so depressed" because they're feeling a bit sad. like, no. stop minimising and invalidating illnesses and debilitating experiences that have such a devastating impact on people's lives. 😡

Reactions: 14
I know it’s not a competition, but she would do well to step in someone else’s shoes for a while.
Since last year, my mother in law had stage 3 breast cancer, October my elderly parents were both admitted with covid, dad died 2 weeks later after being ventilated, mum was still in after 6 weeks, then had a massive stroke and survived that, then a week ago was rushed into hospital with renal failure and is now in palliative care.
So… Laura, try sitting here with me while you await a no caller ID phone call telling you the woman you’ve had as your best friend and loved the most for the past 50 years has died.
I dare you.
I’ll give you trauma, pal.
I’m so sorry. That’s heartbreaking. I hope you’re alright ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I assure you Laura that no trauma you've endured in your life will ever compare for the horrific mental and emotional scars you are inflicting on your children just for internet likes and false fame

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does Steve do anything other than sit on his hole playing video games?! They really are the biggest pair of lazy scruffy bastards going

Reactions: 17
At this point I wish Steve would just leave her over this whole Instagram behaviour & see how disgusting she is !!!! Might make her think about what the actual fck she’s doing .. or at least leave her for someone who has a wash !!

Reactions: 6
God, now she's talking about how she would love to be a post partum doula. I think I'd trust a taxidermied goat around a baby more than I would her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who in their right mind would hand a new born baby over to her?! Like seriously 🤯 so she couldn't cope with her own two kids, spoke openly about how awful post partum was, yet she wants to drop herself into the middle of other women's birthing experience?! Jesus Christ she is unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God, now she's talking about how she would love to be a post partum doula. I think I'd trust a taxidermied goat around a baby more than I would her
Can you imagine her being all up in your business whilst you're in labour 😭😭 I wouldn't want her anywhere near my baby

Reactions: 5
Everything would have to be about her. You could be about to push out your firstborn and she’d do a tit on the floor just to try divert attention back to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Filming herself in bed & her child talks to her & she tells them sternly I’m filming .. Laura that’s your child .. give them some attention instead of strangers on the internet that literally do not give a flying fck about u !!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Filming herself in bed & her child talks to her & she tells them sternly I’m filming .. Laura that’s your child .. give them some attention instead of strangers on the internet that literally do not give a flying fck about u !!!!
i thought this! the way she spoke to the poor kid was so unnecessarily harsh! and the snide and sarcastic tone of voice when she says "i'm talking darling!" - yeah, to your bleeping PHONE! your little boy is right there next to you - give the poor boy some attention ffs, and prioritise talking to him!

not only that, the way she then clarifies "he's not terrified of me - are you?" and the kid doesn't respond is very telling. 😔

Reactions: 11
i thought this! the way she spoke to the poor kid was so unnecessarily harsh! and the snide and sarcastic tone of voice when she says "i'm talking darling!" - yeah, to your bleeping PHONE! your little boy is right there next to you - give the poor boy some attention ffs, and prioritise talking to him!

not only that, the way she then clarifies "he's not terrified of me - are you?" and the kid doesn't respond is very telling. 😔
Yeah I think she was trying to make a joke after being crappy with him .. just silence back though .. I’m really really starting to feel very angry with her .. now she’s posting about bullying .. Laura just duck off social media

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.