Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hello! Hi, I’m new to this thread! I’ve found my people! I used to like knee deep in life … now I just find it uncomfortable, grotty and weird. You can literally smell that bird through the phone. duck knows how she got that Iconic gig, just grim.

Reactions: 23
Eww ewww ewwwww what is that lump hanging off her leg next to her knickers a winnett maybe??? I can actually smell that picture...
I noticed too, and had to Google winnet, as I'd not come across it before.
"winnet (plural winnets) (Britain, regional) A small piece of faeces stuck to the hairs around the anus of a mammal." 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I noticed too, and had to Google winnet, as I'd not come across it before.
"winnet (plural winnets) (Britain, regional) A small piece of faeces stuck to the hairs around the anus of a mammal." 🤣 😂
When I was at school my mate used to call them Fartle berries 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she is acting out a mental Heath episode then she needs removing from social media. Most people who have a really traumatic day of crying usually spend a day or two afterwards getting their strength back and clearing their head.

What she is doing is dangerous, and those enabling it and feeding her ego are too.

Reactions: 13
If she is acting out a mental Heath episode then she needs removing from social media. Most people who have a really traumatic day of crying usually spend a day or two afterwards getting their strength back and clearing their head.

What she is doing is dangerous, and those enabling it and feeding her ego are too.
So true , it’s not normal to be dedicating chunks of your day or week to crying , then batting it off.

she’s a bleeping fruit loop and can’t cope if you don’t agree with her weird and wicked ways.

Reactions: 8
I am so sorry if this has been said before. I have followed her for a bit and thought she was “alright” but lately everything is about “my illness” and my therapy and my this my that.
I totally understand mental health, I have mental health issue problems and I suffer really badly with depression anxiety etc. I seek therapy and I have done some right daft stuff. I applaud her for being open about it all but jesus lying on your floor with with your tatties out and your skanky grey pants looking mingling.
What is she trying to prove?
Snot crying about bloods being taken and then coming back on later saying ahhh lots of you guys have been in touch supporting me

WHO IS SHE WHOOOOO IS SHEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what I find more weird, the sheer desperation of this woman who roles around in dog tit for likes, or the absolute bleeping cretins who egg on this bleeping mental behaviour! I’m literally scratching my head questioning if it’s me who has the problem, because I just find her absolutely revolting!’

Reactions: 23
I don’t know what I find more weird, the sheer desperation of this woman who roles around in dog tit for likes, or the absolute bleeping cretins who egg her on this bleeping mental behaviour! I’m literally scratching my head questioning if it’s me who has the problem, because I just find her absolutely revolting!’
I have to keep convincing myself that people must be laughing at her now, not with her. Or watching out of morbid curiosity at the car crash that is her life.

The alternative - that grown women my age genuinely think this is funny, is too much for me to comprehend.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what I find more weird, the sheer desperation of this woman who roles around in dog tit for likes, or the absolute bleeping cretins who egg on this bleeping mental behaviour! I’m literally scratching my head questioning if it’s me who has the problem, because I just find her absolutely revolting!’
Yep, genuinely baffled how many people seem to support and encourage her behaviour. She’s a disgrace, her poor children.

Reactions: 8
I'm barred from watching her stories around my husband because I showed him one of her desperate, attention seeking grotty posts once. And now the very sound of her voice knocks him sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm barred from watching her stories around my husband because I showed him one of her desperate, attention seeking grotty posts once. And now the very sound of her voice knocks him sick
Same! I showed my husband one of her videos once and he was repulsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she covered her tits in tape, then was practically crying having to peel it off her 'areolas'. Then proceeds to have a go at Steve for filming it 'can you not f*cking film me!' etc.
Then proceeds to post said video.....
Screenshot_20220310-214428_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she covered her tits in tape, then was practically crying having to peel it off her 'areolas'. Then proceeds to have a go at Steve for filming it 'can you not f*cking film me!' etc.
Then proceeds to post said video.....View attachment 1116803
Where are her children when all this is going on? Are they in the house? Looks to be upstairs in the bathroom and dark outside so presumably the kids are next door in their bedrooms? The noise of that banshee would wake half her street up, never mind her kids. WTF must they think when they come out of their rooms to see mummy like this while daddy is filming it?! Those children are going to be traumatised and will need therapy down the line!

Reactions: 13
Where are her children when all this is going on? Are they in the house? Looks to be upstairs in the bathroom and dark outside so presumably the kids are next door in their bedrooms? The noise of that banshee would wake half her street up, never mind her kids. WTF must they think when they come out of their rooms to see mummy like this while daddy is filming it?! Those children are going to be traumatised and will need therapy down the line!
I know. It's so bad. All self inflicted for likes. Then screams like that.🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.