Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's banging on about bullying and trolls. Anyone who has ever made a negative comment on one of her FB posts would know that some of her avid followers are a mixture of both of these things. Another load of hypocritical shite!

Reactions: 7
The story with the dog and the lift has just finished me off. I don’t look at instagram stories to see things like that - animal cruelty will never be funny.

Reactions: 7
Of course she loves the bullshitter that is Jameela Jamil. The lies that come out of her Twitter account are well documented!

Reactions: 9
She's banging on about bullying and trolls. Anyone who has ever made a negative comment on one of her FB posts would know that some of her avid followers are a mixture of both of these things. Another load of hypocritical shite!
Thing is if you are going to set yourself up as a third rate Celeste Barber looking worse than a grubby rats arse who seems to hate their children then errrrr people are going to have an opinion 🤷‍♀️ It’s not rocket science

And ooooooh the bleeping irony of her saying her partner wearing a head set playing a computer game makes her not fancy him there are not enough eye rolls for that double standard tit when you look at the fugly stuff she pulls all the time

Oh and crying to camera is the work of a narcissist dick

Reactions: 14
She must have deleted the dog video before I got a chance to catch up on her stories. Was It bad?

Reactions: 2
She's got a nerve banging on about trolls, she trolls her kids on a daily basis! What a grotesque human being she is! I was looking at her photo that she posted with the latest Facebook rant and for the life of me I dont understand what the deal is, the ill-fitting underwear, drawing all over herself, the kids sunglasses, none of it is funny! What happened to taking pride in yourself and your home, its almost like there a competition to see who can be the most slovenly! its gross!

I'm just comparing her crying on camera episode to when I was having a mental episode . I remember just pushing the buggy around Aldi and sobbing to myself ,not knowing why and it wasn't for any attention as I would of died if anyone came up to me . So I'm just finding it hard to relate too as in that moment of distress Jesus the last thing I wanted to do or even crossed my mind was to film myself. Maybe I'm being unfair here but I just can't understand that behaviour.
I totally get what you are saying, and i completely agree with you.
I have BPD and Bipolar2, and never in my life have i ever took a selfie/video/posted myself on social media when i' am in the middle of an episode. In fact, like you said- attention is the last thing i want.
She is such an attention-seeker, and she reminds me of people who believe it is "cool" to have mental health issues so they make things up in order to seem "cooler".
I like to think that i have lots of empathy, but i struggle with her because frankly i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Once again the hypocrisy of being so desperate for attention that you post the tit she does and the state of her filthy house/face/teeth and then cry that people have an opinion is MADNESS. Get off the internet then? She absolutely needs to get off social media and get proper help. Guess what Laura? People wouldn’t have an opinion if you deleted your account. Or kept a real friends only private insta. Oh wait you can’t cos you don’t actually care about this, you purely care about yourself and attention.

Also her entire account is based on trolling. If I reposted another woman’s video laughing at her and mocking the way she looks, that would be classed as bullying. Laura does it all the time. Horrible bully, awful inside and out.

• Heart
She's got a nerve banging on about trolls, she trolls her kids on a daily basis! What a grotesque human being she is! I was looking at her photo that she posted with the latest Facebook rant and for the life of me I dont understand what the deal is, the ill-fitting underwear, drawing all over herself, the kids sunglasses, none of it is funny! What happened to taking pride in yourself and your home, its almost like there a competition to see who can be the most slovenly! its gross!
She likes to crack on it’s all about keeping it real, showing the other side of motherhood/life or some other instagram made up bollocks
Thing is I’m pretty sure the majority of us don’t act like that or think it’s even remotely funny, amazing, hilarious etc ……and I mean this in the nicest possible way, if you have actual mental health problems, see a therapist and film yourself crying online then perhaps you need to seriously rethink your instagram life

Reactions: 10
It really bugs me when she posts a vid of a model or whatever they are by taking the piss then tries to justify it by saying ooo it’s not real, that’s not what real women look like, well that woman she’s mocking is real, ok not all women look like that but that particular one does, they’re always super thin and tall and attractive, maybe the photos are enhanced but they’re still real people, I don’t know maybe she’s just jealous, I’d love it if one of them gave her some tit 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She’s bitter and jealous. Real women come in all shapes and sizes. She seems to tbink only real women look like her

Well that was one hell of rant about how she doesn't care about trolls. I'd bet her next therapy session is based around 'how to deal with trolls you don't care about'. Like all her other sessions seem to be. Which is odd as she likes to point out how much comments don't bother her. Neither do the 'unfollows' she has frequent meltdowns over

Reactions: 8
She must have deleted the dog video before I got a chance to catch up on her stories. Was It bad?
A person with a dog on a lead got into a lift but the dog ran back out of the doors just as they closed. So as the lift goes up so does the dog. Luckily it was wearing a harness as if it was in a collar it would have been hanged. It wasn’t nice to watch and I didn’t appreciate the mocking condescending “apology” about it either.

I wouldn’t say anyone on tattle wants to ruin someone’s life.. why do people on Instagram think they can say and do whatever they want and never get called out for it. You choose to plaster your life all over social media for attention but only want positive opinions. No one is out to ruin your life. If you don’t like it, don’t read here. Not rocket science is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even hearing her name makes my tummy turn over……..she is disgustingly vile in every which way…..:sick:

Reactions: 6
Talks about misogyny then posts a tick-tock ogling blokes with their tops off…….duck OFF LAURA amd jamila or whoever she is is the ultimate toxic bitter female and has no clue what she’s talking about. Hmm ring any bells???

Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely surprised her therapist hasn't told her to come off Instagram, or put her phone away altogether. That's where all her problems come from. But of course she will never do that because she needs validation from all the strangers online and loves the attention and any excuse not to be a mother to her boys! Vile excuse of a woman!

Reactions: 12
I agree. I don’t believe for one minute a therapist is listening to all her rants and not saying ‘step away from social media’, even for a bit. Which means she’s going to therapy to completely ignore their advice and continue her meltdown.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.