Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not making me want to buy iconic makeup 🙈🙈 seriously what are these companies thinking ??????
It makes me want to purchase Dettol

I honestly think social services need to intervene.

Those poor boys growing up in that household with parents that care more about money and insta fame than their wellbeing now or in the future is beyond forgivable.

Reactions: 15
Where are her children when all this is going on? Are they in the house? Looks to be upstairs in the bathroom and dark outside so presumably the kids are next door in their bedrooms? The noise of that banshee would wake half her street up, never mind her kids. WTF must they think when they come out of their rooms to see mummy like this while daddy is filming it?! Those children are going to be traumatised and will need therapy down the line!
Yeah, but who cares if her children are mentally scarred and bullied forever!? This is Laura’s journey to full on mental breakdown! So screw the ‘trolls’ and everyone else who doesn’t think it’s okay to get your fanny flaps out at any given moment and let’s go roll in some dog tit!

Reactions: 8
It makes me want to purchase Dettol

I honestly think social services need to intervene.

Those poor boys growing up in that household with parents that care more about money and insta fame than their wellbeing now or in the future is beyond forgivable.
People have had social services at their door for far less! Her husband is just as bad IMO. It makes me so angry just thinking about those poor children being subjected to this behaviour, and Im a stranger! How do they do this as parents who are supposed to love and protect their children?! 🤬🤯

Reactions: 10
I think she’s got EUPD or at least traits of it. Loads of these instagrammers are the same. They just find coping with every day life harder than most and are drawn to the internet life…it suits em to a T, all the validation, ‘we love you hun’ etc. Constant breakdowns, reinventions, bold brave comebacks. It ain’t brave, it’s constantly needing needing needing. No wonder her child is so anxious. Not her fault to start with, I bet she was ill, but now it really is all about her. She needs Instagram and the followers desperately. There’s nowt wrong with her body. But the poses and wailing are just a desperate need to be seen and it’s nothing I want to see!!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, for most of these people instagram is not a bloody career. It’s narcissistic self indulgent navel gazing from a load of very normal self important twats. And the mummy ones are the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, for most of these people instagram is not a bloody career. It’s narcissistic self indulgent navel gazing from a load of very normal self important twats. And the mummy ones are the worst!
Perfectly put! 👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Why has she drawn on her kids head .. anyone seen this in the stories saying she sent him to school after she drew 4 eyes on his head but they look like 2 pairs of tits (she’s just not funny!!!!!) I don’t get it???
No words. That poor child.

Laura is an utter disgrace if her life is as she shows. Her poor kids, her husband is even more pathetic for allowing it.

Reactions: 9
Why has she drawn on her kids head .. anyone seen this in the stories saying she sent him to school after she drew 4 eyes on his head but they look like 2 pairs of tits (she’s just not funny!!!!!) I don’t get it???
This was obviously done on purpose, how bleeping low can you be to drag your kids into the bullshit! most parents on this planet would go to hell and back to make sure their kids fit in and dont stick out like a sore thumb! She knew what she was doing when she drew on the "eyes" and probably had every intention of posting the pic afterwards! The more I see of this woman the more I dislike her, those poor innocent children, they dont deserve to be dragged up around that!!!

Reactions: 17
This was obviously done on purpose, how bleeping low can you be to drag your kids into the bullshit! most parents on this planet would go to hell and back to make sure their kids fit in and dont stick out like a sore thumb! She knew what she was doing when she drew on the "eyes" and probably had every intention of posting the pic afterwards! The more I see of this woman the more I dislike her, those poor innocent children, they dont deserve to be dragged up around that!!!
It’s really weird behaviour!!!!!

There was an event at the school, I don’t know if she explained what the eyes were drawn on for but I’m assuming that is why

Reactions: 6
No to this. Are we surprised her kids talk like that though? Inevitable really isn't it.😏
Screenshot_20220311-103329_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it me or is she just desperate for attention? Find her really uncomfortable viewing now. The video from the other day I found hard to comprehend, when you feel like she supposedly did the last thing you want to do is reach for your phone and film yourself.

Reactions: 16
I'm actually repulsed and angry by her atm. I knew she was vile but her kids are clearly being affected by her behaviour, language and lack of social awareness.
I'm actually really annoyed by her today. She's just not funny or relatable in the slightest.
She needs to sort it out, grow up and start being a role model and mum to her poor kids.

Reactions: 18
It's just me, myself and I. The last post I could bring myself to watch..... Me myself and I count = 20!!

She is completely deluded and self obsessed. I don't find her funny, inspiring or a good role model for mental health issues. She is not on a healing journey or creating her real self..... she is hiding behind a rather grubby looking mask!

Reactions: 12
I’m calling her Debbie desperate from now on.
laura wouldn’t know what trauma was if it kicked her in the face. It’s an insult to people who have suffered trauma in their lives.

Reactions: 14
I know it’s not a competition, but she would do well to step in someone else’s shoes for a while.
Since last year, my mother in law had stage 3 breast cancer, October my elderly parents were both admitted with covid, dad died 2 weeks later after being ventilated, mum was still in after 6 weeks, then had a massive stroke and survived that, then a week ago was rushed into hospital with renal failure and is now in palliative care.
So… Laura, try sitting here with me while you await a no caller ID phone call telling you the woman you’ve had as your best friend and loved the most for the past 50 years has died.
I dare you.
I’ll give you trauma, pal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Well it's clear her family aren't doing anything to protect the children, so I hope the school step in and contact the right authorities. Social Services would have a field day with her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.