Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok, so she videos herself fake crying and then a few hours later it’s hashtag ad… the fake crying makes sense now

Reactions: 12
I have a pretty serious medical condition and I've spent most of my life in and out of hospitals. I have had collapsed veins, a needle break inside of my hand, a portacath for almost ten years, countless pokes, prods, and stabs. when I was younger I once got so stressed out during a cannula insertion that I had a seizure. later turned out they were trying to use an adult sized cannula when I was about 6.
I don't mean to dismiss Laura and her fear, but honestly she needs to grow the duck up. the absolute complete and utter audacity she has to come onto social media and "cry" over this. people have been through so much worse. people are currently going through so much worse. she's so incredibly self absorbed and tone deaf.
I've had full on breakdowns in the past, and the last thing I wanted to do was to record myself. she's so full of tit that it actually makes me angry.
I totally agree! I'm not one to scoff at mental health issues as my own mental health isn't the best at times but her online behaviour, constantly banging on about her breakdown and whinging is just soooo narcissistic and self absorbed when you consider the things others have gone through and the state the world is in right now.
I will never ever understand the crying into a camera, she's not the only one who does it but jesus filming myself sobbing having a meltdown and posting it to hundreds of thousands of people would be the last thing I'd do, particularly given the absolute horror we are hearing and seeing from Ukraine right now.
Especially when not a single tear was shed and an hour or two later she was advertising mascara in her stories!! 🙄
It is completely fake and attention seeking and not at all representative of the people i have known who genuinely are in mental health crisis. She is so completely in her little online bubble of supposedly 'keeping it real' for her sycophantic followers who validate her crap and actually mostly are laughing AT her and not with her, that she's lost touch with reality completely and taken on a ridiculous persona.
Any mental health issues she has will just get worse and worse on the attention seeking path she's taken while Steve just stands by, often even holding the camera as she degrades and humiliates herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Things that probably never happened : her son coming out of school saying mummy I know how you make babies .. daddy stuck his dick in your vagina!! Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her ad has put me off ever even trying Iconic makeup, never mind buying it. Seriously, of al the people they could use to promote their company, why her? She’s rank, her skin is vile and her appearance does nothing to promote or show that iconic improves any of this! 😂.

Reactions: 14
Exactly what Shiftea said!

I used to be scared of needles and also I couldn’t swallow tablets. Fast forward to diagnosis and I’ve been stabbed so many times they go for my feet now and I could swallow an un-lubed tank.

I get phobias are real. But is sobbing down a lens helping? Is it helping people LIKE her?

During my last infusion I was laid next to this poor woman who was being sick, was getting faint etc when the needle was going in ME. I told her I was fine, it’s absolutely no bother to me and to think of something else but it was no good.

So I’m concerned she’s making it worse for her followers, Validating it. Giving people MORE panic.

THINK OF YOUR FOLLOWERS LAURA! Hellp them if they’re like you! Show some bravery even if it’s false!

Reactions: 7
She is either well and truly in the midst of a mental break and needs some proper help immediately OR she’s faking it all, not brushing her teeth/washing her face, faking crying and acting disgusting all for attention. Which in itself warrants some sort of psychological intervention.

Last year I got some really bad news and was in a really bad way. The LAST thing on my mind when I was sobbing was to pick up my phone and film myself? Like the thought process you’d have to go through to film yourself if you’re that upset isn’t normal?

When does someone step in? Those kids might not be shown on her feed but people who know them can see this. Their peers at school. Their teachers. It’s horrendous for them. All so Laura can get some attention to fill a void in her sad life.

You cannot tell me these are images of a woman who is in her right mind.
98C96547-6C28-40F9-815A-D311814F3752.png
74F75CBE-2CFD-40E4-91F6-259DF507864F.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That AD Jesus Christ! WTAF was that. I love trying new mascaras but that has made me never want to try iconic. She looked grim at the start and grim after, if you didn't know what it was you'd think it was a trailer for a new horror movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t these influencers have to send a copy of the ad they’ve filmed for the company to watch and ok it before giving the influencer the thumbs up to post it? Don’t know who was working at Iconic HQ that day to give that ad the go ahead because it is absolutely bleeping tragic 😳 it does not show the make up off well, She can’t put it on properly, it does nothing for her, and she then proceeds to lick her finger and wipe it off where she’s got it all over her face 🥴 the only thing that ad has done is influenced me to NEVER buy iconic make up!

Reactions: 13
She is either well and truly in the midst of a mental break and needs some proper help immediately OR she’s faking it all, not brushing her teeth/washing her face, faking crying and acting disgusting all for attention. Which in itself warrants some sort of psychological intervention.

Last year I got some really bad news and was in a really bad way. The LAST thing on my mind when I was sobbing was to pick up my phone and film myself? Like the thought process you’d have to go through to film yourself if you’re that upset isn’t normal?

When does someone step in? Those kids might not be shown on her feed but people who know them can see this. Their peers at school. Their teachers. It’s horrendous for them. All so Laura can get some attention to fill a void in her sad life.

You cannot tell me these are images of a woman who is in her right mind.View attachment 1114942View attachment 1114943
I want to scrub my face whenever I see her

Reactions: 11
I’ve just read these threads over the last few days - I normally just frequent the PTWM one. I agree she needs some form of intervention. It’s hard to know whether this is all for Instagram given what some previous posters say about what she looks like in real life or if she actually is this rank. In her videos she really does come across as grubby and smelly..if that’s put on then it’s bad enough but if it’s real then it’s sad and worrying.

I have massive phobias of medical situations, including having my blood pressure taken. Not even just white coat syndrome where I’d be better at home. I get myself so worked up in certain situations and it’s awful because I never used to be like that at all. As others have said though, the last thing on my mind would be filming when I was going through that sort of situation.

I also have had bad acne skin for over 24 years, luckily controlled now and I’m all for people showing their reality with things like that but you can tell that her skin is bad because it’s grub as opposed to a condition, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 8
Her whole social media 'career' has been built on the fact that she was so 'relatable'. She has since gone on to try so so hard to be 'relatable' that she isn't actually relatable anymore. She's gone too far. And there's relatable and there's down right vile. She's crossed that line and I'm not here for her vulgar stories and pics.
She's just being silly now.
Grow up Laura.
Have a wash and stop trying so hard to be like probably not even 10% of 'normal' women.

Reactions: 10
Jesus christ that iconic ad was horrific. Wtf is she doing??? Makes me want to puke

Reactions: 6
Eww ewww ewwwww what is that lump hanging off her leg next to her knickers a winnett maybe??? I can actually smell that picture...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m seriously gonna be sick after seeing that picture.. like someone else said u can smell the picture!!!! Absolute loser!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.