Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I absolutely understand the message she’s trying to get across as well and originally I applauded (in the early days) but now it’s just unoriginal and grotesque.

That recent video of her squeezing out a fart is just repulsive.Yes we all fart but you don’t ‘represent’ women just because you’re rank as duck🧐
She only flexes these repulsive things because she is not one bit confident with her looks.
Her freak shows are one big facade to cover up how uncomfortable she is in her own skin and pretending over the top to be fine with how she is and looks.

Reactions: 9
She only flexes these repulsive things because she is not one bit confident with her looks.
Her freak shows are one big facade to cover up how uncomfortable she is in her own skin and pretending over the top to be fine with how she is and looks.
Ironically the post she made earlier today (the one in white lace underwear with ferns around her) she actually looks good. There's nothing at all wrong with her "normal" appearance.

I would give her what I consider the best advice I've ever been given: "Don't be evil to yourself".

Reactions: 6
🤮Today's beautiful ramblings.🤮

Today marks 20 years of us.

Me: can we do this photo?

Steve: duck sake!

Me: please!

Steve: can't you just suck me off and let's call it a day?

Me: we all know that just won't happen so pull your pants up and get in the bleeping bathroom.

20 precious years.

Nothing about relationships is easy, it's actually really hard but you love them enough to keep working at it.

I look forward to another 20 years of us, annoying each other and occasionally letting you touch my tits.

@nicolaannepeltz
@knee_deep_in_life
#20years

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
she’s part of this whole culture of ‘look at my body, but don’t look at it, but look how proud of it I am, but don’t you dare judge it, even though I’m walloping it out in front of you…but look at it, look at my labia lips, aren’t they great?….but you’re not allowed an opinion on them, except how fantastic it is that I’m so proud of them that I’m confident enough to show you them….

how about you stop making a tit out of yourself and your family. Tidy up your house to make it a nice environment for your kids and husband, rather than wallowing in ‘slobbish ness for laughs and apparent relatability, spend some time with them and maybe create genuinely funny content, instead of encouraging people to laugh ‘with you’ (not at you) by basically pushing peoples gross limit buttons.

your kids will look back on their youth and basically remember you talking to a phone and being a complete tit (and gross)
Celeste barber manages it in a funny way, without flopping her hairy snatch out….I’m sure she could.

yes! 100%. She could gain a huge following if she tackled that and her quest to change herself into what SHE wanted, in a humorous Down to earth way, without making her husband look like a total dick and showing us up her nose.
We all want something changed…..and that’s where people connect with you as EVERYONE has at one point (or still does) want to change something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The ‘anniversary’ post from this morning 😭.
My husband would be absolutely mortified if I put something like that on social media to celebrate our anniversary.
She’s an embarrassment to her herself, her family, ‘normal’ women in general.

Reactions: 12

Me: we all know that just won't happen so pull your pants up and get in the bleeping bathroom.

20 precious years.

Nothing about relationships is easy, it's actually really hard but you love them enough to keep working at it.

I look forward to another 20 years of us, annoying each other and occasionally letting you touch my tits.

@nicolaannepeltz
@knee_deep_in_life
#20years
Why on earth has she has tagged in Brooklyn Beckham girlfriend?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
she’s part of this whole culture of ‘look at my body, but don’t look at it, but look how proud of it I am, but don’t you dare judge it, even though I’m walloping it out in front of you…but look at it, look at my labia lips, aren’t they great?….but you’re not allowed an opinion on them, except how fantastic it is that I’m so proud of them that I’m confident enough to show you them….

how about you stop making a tit out of yourself and your family. Tidy up your house to make it a nice environment for your kids and husband, rather than wallowing in ‘slobbish ness for laughs and apparent relatability, spend some time with them and maybe create genuinely funny content, instead of encouraging people to laugh ‘with you’ (not at you) by basically pushing peoples gross limit buttons.

your kids will look back on their youth and basically remember you talking to a phone and being a complete tit (and gross)
Celeste barber manages it in a funny way, without flopping her hairy snatch out….I’m sure she could.

yes! 100%. She could gain a huge following if she tackled that and her quest to change herself into what SHE wanted, in a humorous Down to earth way, without making her husband look like a total dick and showing us up her nose.
We all want something changed…..and that’s where people connect with you as EVERYONE has at one point (or still does) want to change something.
Nailed it!

20 precious years.

@nicolaannepeltz
@knee_deep_in_life
#20years
Those teeth ARE NOT to be blow jobbing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at her hair in her latest ramblings about waxing ....she is clearly almost 100% grey why hasn't a hairdresser said to strip all that colour off and give the dye a miss. All this 'embrace who you are' she bangs on about and she won't accept and be proud of the grey!!

Reactions: 8
Looking at her hair in her latest ramblings about waxing ....she is clearly almost 100% grey why hasn't a hairdresser said to strip all that colour off and give the dye a miss. All this 'embrace who you are' she bangs on about and she won't accept and be proud of the grey!!
Her hair is criminal. Can't believe she pays someone for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she think it's OK for her to perv and sleaz over men, most of whom are semi naked but mocked the suggestion of her doing a classy nude calander because she is not to be wanked over (she wishes but not the point here)?

I just cannot stand her double standards are arrogance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why does she have to mention sex or sex related things in almost all her posts 🤮.
It’s bad enough seeing the unnecessary close ups of her terrible skin and manky teeth without the seed of her fornicating being planted in our minds. Is it because she’s so hideous that she likes to put it out there that she can get laid if she wants to, despite being once of the most repulsive women (and I mean repulsive in the way she carries herself and behaves, not her looks) on the planet! 🤮

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to mention sex or sex related things in almost all her posts 🤮.
It’s bad enough seeing the unnecessary close ups of her terrible skin and manky teeth without the seed of her fornicating being planted in our minds. Is it because she’s so hideous that she likes to put it out there that she can get laid if she wants to, despite being once of the most repulsive women (and I mean repulsive in the way she carries herself and behaves, not her looks) on the planet! 🤮
Yes I think that's exactly why she does it!

And to add to that the way she gives out relationship advice as if she's some sex God who's had the whole of England. She's been with her husband since she was a teenager with a short gap that I doubt seen millions of men.

Reactions: 3
Can we have a whip round for the poor sod who’s got to wax her fanny tomorrow 🤢 she’ll need therapy after tending to her nether regions. And why oh why is she ‘besties’ with the scammer ptwm still? Such a fake friendship considering rachette takes the piss out of her behind her back. Anything for content eh? Fake fake fake

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we have a whip round for the poor sod who’s got to wax her fanny tomorrow 🤢 she’ll need therapy after tending to her nether regions. And why oh why is she ‘besties’ with the scammer ptwm still? Such a fake friendship considering rachette takes the piss out of her behind her back. Anything for content eh? Fake fake fake
I completely missed the ratchet piss taking. I so want to see it

Reactions: 1
can we have a whip round to buy Laura a toothbrush and a tube of Colgate! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.