Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I thought the 'Steve in he closet' was a really funny retort to those vile messages. What kind of weirdo sends some nasty messages like that? Very sad.

I still dislike her content though- yuk. And I still think it's a dreadful double-standard for a self-procliamed mental health champion to show no regard for the impact of her social media presence on her children.
What's worrying is the amount of effort put into addressing the closet thing over the very valid point about the impact of her online behaviour to her kids.

I also think the theory around her sending these messages to herself for attention is very credible.

Reactions: 16
She needs to sort that ducking house out whilst bleating on about MH the absolute bleeping scruff

you can tell her breath smells

Reactions: 13
She moans about her allergies yet her house is filthy and full of dust mites so instead of paying for therapy that’s clearly not working why don’t she get a cleaner!!! And yes Steve is firmly in the closet I mean she’s enough to turn any man as she has no self respect or any for her kids. Parents can be cringe but not absolutely disgusting and an embarrassment. Anyone remember Waynetta slob?? Well we have a real life version

Reactions: 12
The farting post tipped me over the edge.🤮 Steve comes across very 'young' and at this point just does as he's told. I used to like her posts at the beginning, where she would put a side by side pic of Instagram vs reality. Back before it got vulgar.
Nothing 'relatable' about it.
It's getting embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 11
It’s from ages ago she thinks it’s hilarious but as she has no good content she’s wheeled it out again. Could you imagine her husband recording her when she had her breakdown thinking it was funny?? Not only does she embarrass herself on purpose she tries to humiliate her husband and kids! She’s just pathetic and so lucky he’s still around
Every time she posts it, she states that Steve (her husband) hates it being posted, but she does it anyway. The collective feeling is that the truth comes out when you're drunk. Steve says "no, I'm not alright" and "I'm not enjoying life", whilst paralytic drunk on that video. That man is stuck in a toxic marriage. I think he's terrified of what she'd do (to herself, & very possibly the children) if he left her. I think this is why he "enables" her appalling behaviour by helping her with video's, pics etc., it makes his life easier.

That video she posted of herself dribbling was the most revolting thing she's posted to date. It's also had the least amount of likes/comments on her grid, so maybe she should let that sink in and take it down. She is grotesque. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Every time she posts it, she states that Steve (her husband) hates it being posted, but she does it anyway. The collective feeling is that the truth comes out when you're drunk. Steve says "no, I'm not alright" and "I'm not enjoying life", whilst paralytic drunk on that video. That man is stuck in a toxic marriage. I think he's terrified of what she'd do (to herself, & very possibly the children) if he left her. I think this is why he "enables" her appalling behaviour by helping her with video's, pics etc., it makes his life easier.

That video she posted of herself dribbling was the most revolting thing she's posted to date. It's also had the least amount of likes/comments on her grid, so maybe she should let that sink in and take it down. She is grotesque. Vile.
That video was awful to watch. There's not a chance in hell a man would get away with doing that to a woman.

She completely contradicts everything she claims to stand for.

Reactions: 14
It went off on the Stephen Bear thread Sunday night when he filmed his ‘gf’ drunk & sick.
Rightly so, & also drives home the double standards stance, with how KDIP's suck-ups thought the video of Steve drunk & vulnerable was a roaring hoot. If he'd have posted a video of Laura staggering around like that, drunk & distressed & she'd asked him not to, they'd go nuclear ballistic. Hypocrites. I could never FILM my Husband in that state, let alone post it online. The humiliation he'd feel, the embarrassment with his work colleagues, friends & family - I love him and could never consider it. He'd never do that to me, either.
I will never understand the mentality of posting humiliating content of the person you're intimate with to thousands of strangers, especially when they don't want you to. It's bizarre - and demeaning.

She’s posted that video on TikTok too, absolutely vile woman! 😡 the one with her pissed husband!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Shame it wasn’t ‘I’m quitting social media to concentrate on my boys and my mental health’ but she’s too selfish to do that. I bet she’s got an agent and they’ve warned her that her ‘content’ (I use that term very loosely) won’t get her any jobs. Wonder if she’ll delete anything?? Or will she just carry on with the body disrespect? I’m sure she’s been reading on here Let’s hope she starts to wash and brush her teeth now or better still get the camera away from her grotty face!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Shame it wasn’t ‘I’m quitting social media to concentrate on my boys and my mental health’ but she’s too selfish to do that. I bet she’s got an agent and they’ve warned her that her ‘content’ (I use that term very loosely) won’t get her any jobs. Wonder if she’ll delete anything?? Or will she just carry on with the body disrespect? I’m sure she’s been reading on here Let’s hope she starts to wash and brush her teeth now or better still get the camera away from her grotty face!!!
Maybe google sent her a cease and desist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who bleeping cares what she calls it? I know what I call it. It’s called debasing yourself for online attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who bleeping cares what she calls it? I know what I call it. It’s called debasing yourself for online attention.
Jumping onto the phrase 'Google Goals' as if anyone cares! How about changing the wording of your grotty descriptions of your smelly fanny and poor hygiene laura? How about changing your content so we dont have to see your flaps and arse in 90% of the photos you put online? No...getting some dignity and respecting her sons and husband is too much like hard work as she will then have to post interesting content rather than her usual shock value tripe to bring in the 'likes' she so craves. Instead its easier to change the two words 'Google Goals' and carry on degrading herself for some attention.

She is pure tone deaf 😡

Reactions: 8
"Take the piss" so literally just admitted to taking the piss out of the women in the pics she uses aka bullying.

She is an absolute hypocritical bellend. I felt a tiny bit sorry for her when she was sent (? Or did she fabricate it herself?) the message the other day she posted. But nah she is a complete wanker.

Reactions: 8
Those poor boys. I get the message she’s trying to put out there but tone it down a bit, she’s trying to be as repulsive as she can sort her comments and wording, it’s really vulgar

Reactions: 6
"Take the piss" so literally just admitted to taking the piss out of the women in the pics she uses aka bullying.

She is an absolute hypocritical bellend. I felt a tiny bit sorry for her when she was sent (? Or did she fabricate it herself?) the message the other day she posted. But nah she is a complete wanker.
I wouldn't be surprised if she sent the message to herself. After all her bestie (ptwm) does it I'm sure. Probably sharing tips on how to play the victim 😡

Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she talking about ‘masturbating over that at some point’ face squashed right up in the camera in her Facebook stories.

I feel violated and nauseous. How old are her boys? I really feel terrible for them, she seems incredibly selfish. I know she’s talked a lot about her own mental health struggles but she doesn’t seem to give a flying duck about the mental health of her children or partner and the backlash that must/will inevitably come from her online behaviour. Everything about her makes me uneasy and uncomfortable.

Why on earth is she talking about ‘masturbating over that at some point’ face squashed right up in the camera in her Facebook stories.

I feel violated and nauseous. How old are her boys? I really feel terrible for them, she seems incredibly selfish. I know she’s talked a lot about her own mental health struggles but she doesn’t seem to give a flying duck about the mental health of her children or partner and the backlash that must/will inevitably come from her online behaviour. Everything about her makes me uneasy and uncomfortable.
A few kids in my sons school found my Instagram once (nothing dodgy on there, just normal photos of our lives) and bullied the crap out of him. I dread to think how her poor kids are going to suffer once they reach high school age and their classmates find her vile posts and videos and pictures of her with her manky body hanging out everywhere. She doesn’t realise the damage she’s inevitably doing to their teenage years. It’s so sad for them.
literally everything about the woman repulses me.

• Sad
A few kids in my sons school found my Instagram once (nothing dodgy on there, just normal photos of our lives) and bullied the crap out of him. I dread to think how her poor kids are going to suffer once they reach high school age and their classmates find her vile posts and videos and pictures of her with her manky body hanging out everywhere. She doesn’t realise the damage she’s inevitably doing to their teenage years. It’s so sad for them.
literally everything about the woman repulses me.
Totally agree. I absolutely understand the message she’s trying to get across as well and originally I applauded (in the early days) but now it’s just unoriginal and grotesque.

That recent video of her squeezing out a fart is just repulsive.Yes we all fart but you don’t ‘represent’ women just because you’re rank as duck🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.