Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midlife mum crisis look is what I call a sudden urge to plaster all visible bits of your skin with tats. Teaming it with your mum clothes is quite the look amongst the “edgy” school mums.

has she got her nose pierced because if she hasn’t that’s the next thing.

Reactions: 5
Midlife mum crisis look is what I call a sudden urge to plaster all visible bits of your skin with tats. Teaming it with your mum clothes is quite the look amongst the “edgy” school mums.

Yeah she's already got her nose pierced.
With all her hand tattoos she reminds me of Sheridan smith (except Sheridan talented) I'm sure Sheridan had a breakdown, and the tattood hands were just the first part of it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she's already got her nose pierced.
With all her hand tattoos she reminds me of Sheridan smith (except Sheridan talented) I'm sure Sheridan had a breakdown, and the tattood hands were just the first part of it.
Sheridan has been a downward spiral for some time, she has her own thread on here too.
The tats and piercing seem a bit too try hard but then that’s her whole persona so I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 1

She doesn’t stand out at the school at all, 3/4 length puffa winter coat, maybe leggings & boots. Really nothing noticeable unless you know who she is

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t stand out at the school at all, 3/4 length puffa winter coat, maybe leggings & boots. Really nothing noticeable unless you know who she is
I imagine she has been like that her whole life, invisible, below average looks for a woman are a killer for the self esteem unless you are mentally strong and confident. It makes sense why she makes an utter twit out of herself, a combo of poor mental health coupled with a never ending desire to be “seen” “paid attention to”

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she hold her phone away from her face when she’s on her stories? Can see right up her nose ffs

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she hold her phone away from her face when she’s on her stories? Can see right up her nose ffs
I wish she wouldn’t. Her skin is horrific and her teeth are rank! Nobody needs a close up of that face! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
those finger tattoos look like the sort of tit 13 year olds would draw on their hand in art class

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is this dribbling ,? How could anyone think that’s entertaining content

Honest to bleeping god she is vile

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen the dribbling post, made me feel sick. What on earth made her think oooh this will make excellent content?

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this dribbling ,? How could anyone think that’s entertaining content

Honest to bleeping god she is vile
Literally all thats left is for her to have a tit on camera and post it. She's talked us through her skid marked underwear and bed sheets, pissing herself, her husband washing his willy to 'enter her vagina', her kids snot, having bum worms and spraying herself to hide her smelly fanny, she farted for us all the other day and then drooled tonight all over her chin. I will not actually be surprised at her having a crap next. How she thinks all the above is entertaining is beyond me. I really question the people who gush about her if thats what they find amusing and inspirational! 😬😑

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Literally all thats left is for her to have a tit on camera and post it. She's talked us through her skid marked underwear and bed sheets, pissing herself, her husband washing his willy to 'enter her vagina', her kids snot, having bum worms and spraying herself to hide her smelly fanny, she farted for us all the other day and then drooled tonight all over her chin. I will not actually be surprised at her having a crap next. How she thinks all the above is entertaining is beyond me. I really question the people who gush about her if thats what they find amusing and inspirational! 😬😑
its like a modern day version of the Victorian Freakshow! She needs to just stop now step back and think of the damage this will do to her kids and her and her husband

Reactions: 14
I just watched the dribbling post again....now I have glossed over the last bit does it mean she is in some sort of panel of journalists or was that her feeble attempt at a joke

Reactions: 3
Who messaged her? Hahaha
Cracked up at the whole steve in the closet thing when it only came up on the thread a few days ago that he's secretly gay 🤣🤣 she probably read on here and sent that message to herself to create a bit of drama and show us all he's not homosexual 😈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, I thought the 'Steve in he closet' was a really funny retort to those vile messages. What kind of weirdo sends some nasty messages like that? Very sad.

I still dislike her content though- yuk. And I still think it's a dreadful double-standard for a self-procliamed mental health champion to show no regard for the impact of her social media presence on her children.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.