Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s had multiple waxing done today and she’s IN THE BATH errrr didn’t your therapist tell you not to within 24 hours you stupid bint 🤦🏼‍♀️ And those armpits 🤢 I really do feel that the person that’s had to tackle her is now in a dark corner somewhere with a large glass of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here you go

One of PTWM’s step daughters (iirc) came on the PTWM thread and spilled the tea, including screenshots of her taking the piss out of so called friends. It was February last year if you want to scroll back and read the thread.
Thanks so much xxxxxx

Thanks so much xxxxxx
Omgggggg how did I miss this??? She was shagging hannah?????????? bleeping freskshow

Thanks so much xxxxxx

Omgggggg how did I miss this??? She was shagging hannah?????????? bleeping freskshow
holy christ. I am sondeep into this thread I may have to call in sick to work today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here you go

One of PTWM’s step daughters (iirc) came on the PTWM thread and spilled the tea, including screenshots of her taking the piss out of so called friends. It was February last year if you want to scroll back and read the thread.
Thanks for this…. Just wow!

Reactions: 3
So she’s had multiple waxing done today and she’s IN THE BATH errrr didn’t your therapist tell you not to within 24 hours you stupid bint 🤦🏼‍♀️ And those armpits 🤢 I really do feel that the person that’s had to tackle her is now in a dark corner somewhere with a large glass of wine
That therapist has been places nobody would want to go. I wouldn't be surprised if she suggested she went home and had a good scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I’ve been blocked as I can’t find her insta. Impressive given I don’t follow her, have never watched any of her stories or liked any posts!

Reactions: 3
Here you go

To be fair, reading that again, I think she could mean the clip in teeth that KDIL did. It was pretty funny.

I bleeping hate myself right now for defending PTWM. She is the absolute worst “influencer” going and really needs to be cancelled.

Reactions: 6
So she’s at a hospital sat in the car waiting for her sister in law and needs a piss. She’s contemplating on doing it outside the car as hospitals are like Fort Knox to get into??? Is she for real??? JUST GO INTO THE HOSPITAL FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's definitely didn't piss in the boot.
Hospital car parks are busy with ppl coming and going. How disgusting (if it was true which like you say clearly isn’t) to piss in your kids welly when there’s a perfectly good hospital with PLENTY of toilets to go use??? I mean what position would she have to get into?? YOU ARE VILE FOR THINKING ITS FUNNY ITS bleeping NOT!!!! What if her kids friends get to know and take the mickey?? She’s so selfish and damaging to those kids but oh no let’s just lie for content sod what my kids think. She’s needs to duck off social media and get some proper therapy not what’s she’s clearly having atm as it’s not working it’s making you more manic if anything!!

Reactions: 14
I think I’ve been blocked as I can’t find her insta. Impressive given I don’t follow her, have never watched any of her stories or liked any posts!
I think she is shadow banned. I found her by going through Victoria Emes following list. I used to follow her and Victoria but their ‘humour’ gets boring after a while although I prefer Victoria over KDIL (don’t actually know her name!)

Reactions: 5
Omg, peeing into your child’s Wellington boot in a public car park, when there’s a hospital with a perfectly accessible toilet you could you is a new low even for her! I can’t believe the levels of disgusting she will stoop to just to get a few saddos laugh at her on insta. And her poor husband and kids. I know my family would be absolutely mortified and humiliated if I behaved even remotely like she does. Does she have literally no self respect or respect for her husband and children at all!

Also, is it me or are close ups of her manky teeth and mouth featuring even more frequently in her stories now 🤮

Reactions: 6
I think she is shadow banned. I found her by going through Victoria Emes following list. I used to follow her and Victoria but their ‘humour’ gets boring after a while although I prefer Victoria over KDIL (don’t actually know her name!)
KDIL's first name is Laura.

Reactions: 2
Usually a lurker here but surely you would have quite a bit of warning before getting that desperate....enough time perhaps to walk into the hospital reception area or to a local cafe. Hospitals in my area all seem to have cafes/Mc Donalds nearby. I would definitely try those options before peeing in my child's welly.

Reactions: 4
Having just spoken about the importance of therapy - she’s then setting her own life up for needing therapy. Pissing into one of their welly boots 🤦‍♀️. Walk into the hospital and use their facilities. I’m sure for the sake of her health - even if there was a barrier, they would allow her past for a piss 💦!

How on earth could she aim for a welly opening in the footwell of a car. Surely she’d end up pissing down the back of her trousers / all over the car seat!

Hmm not life - kids (🤦‍♀️ auto correct)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.