Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a nosey on her instagram & she is absolutely disgusting, how her husband stays with her I will never know? My kids pull me up if I put something innocent to me like a meme on fb or the gram saying it’s embarrassing but if I posted stuff she did they would pack their bags & move in with their dad never to speak to me ever again, they would be mortified. Here is me keep up with my personal hygiene, look okish & I can’t find a man 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Every post about a smelly fanny. Get it sorted - it’s not right !
Absolutely vile. And going on about spraying perfume on herself to hide it? Why? Like what the actual f**k? Can she not jump in a shower for a few minutes like everyone else!? How on earth she thinks us mums relate to her slummy mummy crap I don't know. She just could not post a typical photo and have a normal insta caption...no she had to denigrate herself and talk about her smelly fanny to hundreds of thousands of people? Who wants to know? And why for the love of god does she think its acceptable and ok to spray herself rather than get in a shower? All she does is degrade herself and turn everyones stomach. It does nothing for female empowerment to describe how filthy your genitals are, in fact quite the opposite.
Every shite post i read i just think about her poor sons who will one day find about all her disgusting posts online and I can't even imagine their feelings as they go through the already tough teenage yrs. Her son Elliot she said already suffers from anxiety, so much so that him going recently to a birthday party was a huge deal....how does she think in 5 or 6 years he will feel going to parties knowing half the people there know about his mums smelly vagina issues and lack of basic hygiene?! That would make the most easy going person anxious and shes setting her sons up for that.
The woman has no insight whatsoever and would sell her soul just for a few likes 😡

Reactions: 13
The 1st time I watched the video of her husband drunk was many years ago, and regrettably I did find it funny - he was outside his house, so was “safe” in a way, and his high pitched voice and stumbling around did make me chuckle.
Now she’s showed it many many times, I realise how wrong it is to mock someone so vulnerable. Irrespective of sex, he could have seriously been taken advantage of and injured. A group of drunken men (or women for that fact) that came across him could have started on him, how could he have defended himself? He was totally out of control, I’m sure I’ve been in a state before, but he is so lucky he managed to get himself home. For her to just grab her phone and film him is disgusting

If your vagina, a self cleaning organ, is smelling like yesterdays fish, and you’re not on your period and leaving a tampon in for FAR too long then you need swabbing for conditions such as bacterial vaginosis.

Reactions: 20
I wonder what her parents think when they read her posts. They must be absolutely mortified. I also wonder why she posts such vulgar things when she KNOWS they follow her. My parents would probably have me sectioned if I posted the sorts of things she does. Vile woman.

Reactions: 14
Is it me or do those skirts her mates flogging look like something your nan would run up on a sewing machine in half an hour 🤔😂 unflattering along with the other crap she sells. Plus she rips off other designers with her hoodies. But kdil wouldn’t care about that would sue as she just likes the fact she arse licks her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely if you do have a stinky fadge or arse or pits, you wouldn’t go broadcasting it to all n sundry, that’s my thinking behind her account, she does it purely for what she thinks are shits n giggles, because let’s have it right all these insta “celebs” do everything just for the gram, it’s all lies to make people feel like tit about their lives, she’s full of tit nobody would tell that many followers about such personal stuff if it was true, IMO, I refuse to believe anything that comes out of her mouth regarding personal hygiene 😱🤣🙄

Reactions: 9
Surely if you do have a stinky fadge or arse or pits, you wouldn’t go broadcasting it to all n sundry, that’s my thinking behind her account, she does it purely for what she thinks are shits n giggles, because let’s have it right all these insta “celebs” do everything just for the gram, it’s all lies to make people feel like tit about their lives, she’s full of tit nobody would tell that many followers about such personal stuff if it was true, IMO, I refuse to believe anything that comes out of her mouth regarding personal hygiene 😱🤣🙄
I thought this about the personal hygiene a couple of weeks ago when she posted that she’d pee’d herself and had to wash her pants in her bathroom sink with hand soap. Like surely, if that really did happen, she would have thrown them in the washing machine like a normal human being. Why did she need to strip naked and stand in the bathroom with her spotty arse out, washing them in the sink?!
She’s just grim.

• Sick
I can believe it as how close she has the camera to her face you can tell it needs a good scrub and her teeth do too

Reactions: 4
I’m not vain in the slightest, I actually class myself as ugly, this woman must have a hell of a lot of confidence to strip down to her underwear repeatedly, I just couldn’t do it myself, especially in front of my kids & family

There is slobbing it and being a bit slummy for a few days but constantly having a smelly Fanny or pits or whatever else smacks of someone who clearly doesn’t prioritise their personal hygiene which in turn leads one to think that maybe her mental health isn’t as stellar as she makes out she is.

Her frankly oversharing all the gross bits of her life doesn’t make me feel comforted or inspired that I’m not alone. It makes me think that she clearly needs to come off SM and get help for her mental health. It’s not funny, it’s grim. People are laughing at her not with her and using her as yardstick to feel better about themselves, how many of her famous insta pals would post what she does? How many of them would chat like that to a good friend ? Or a group of friends? - answers on a postcard!

Reactions: 14
The only thing she influences me to do is get a red hot shower and run the carpet cleaner over my floors until it hits concrete.
Surely the novelty must have worn off by now for her and the fella?🤦‍♀️ I'd disown my mum if she pissed about on the internet talking about fannys never mind posted close ups of her unwashed fanny 🤢

• Haha
She has to be lying though about the smell?
Like it’s not normal!
Also would her husband be that hard pressed for sex that he would go there while she smelled so bad?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
May be he smells too?
Or maybe she is so desperate for attention she is making tit up.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I went to school with Laura. She was quiet, forgettable, did not stand out in a crowd in any way shape or form. She did not have any hygiene problems back then and was perfectly normal. I believe it’s all put on. An act. What she is trying to achieve I don’t know, but if her kids end up going to the same school that we did, they will be ridiculed and bullied non stop. I feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 28
I went to school with Laura. She was quiet, forgettable, did not stand out in a crowd in any way shape or form. She did not have any hygiene problems back then and was perfectly normal. I believe it’s all put on. An act. What she is trying to achieve I don’t know, but if her kids end up going to the same school that we did, they will be ridiculed and bullied non stop. I feel sorry for them.
I also went to school with her and completely agree it’s all an act.

How can you both write that and not desperately want to find out if you are friends with each other?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.