Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has ticked most boxes on the vulgar list.....so has now sunk as low as farting whilst half naked. She really is the abhorrent!

Reactions: 10
Just when you think she can’t get any more disgusting, she uploads a video of herself farting 🤮.
Someone needs to put her in the bin!

People saying how funny she is - are they blind? She isn’t funny at all, just comes across as desperate and attention seeking.

Reactions: 11
I used to find her very mildly amusing. But soon found her hugely irritating 😂

Reactions: 9
Has she disappeared? I can’t see her. And I so wanted to see the farting video 🤣

Reactions: 3
I can’t see the negative comments just people laughing AT her. Has she deleted anything negative? Are the people who find fart jokes funny the same people who also watch Mrs Brown’s Boys?

edit- has she been shadow banned? Had trouble finding her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People saying how funny she is - are they blind? She isn’t funny at all, just comes across as desperate and attention seeking.
Who are these people? Seriously 🤷‍♀️
she talks about being real, how many of us are like this or know someone like this?
On one hand she talks about her struggle with mental health issues
Then she’s slagging off her children
Then she’s talking about people slagging her off
Then she’s photographing herself half naked in some stupid pose
Or half naked looking grubby ( she mostly looks grubby)
She’s a car crash waiting to happen

Reactions: 15
I can’t see the negative comments just people laughing AT her. Has she deleted anything negative? Are the people who find fart jokes funny the same people who also watch Mrs Brown’s Boys?

I think she has been, I had trouble finding her too

Reactions: 5

What does ‘shadow banned’ mean?
I couldn’t find her but presumed it’s because I’d reported her previously.
it was last year maybe longer and I’ve not been on since. Only because I’m off work and randomly scrolling tattle that I remembered about her. Just been on Instagram to look at the video, 😳 🤢 now I know why I don’t follow her 😂 her content is just not for me

Reactions: 4
it was last year maybe longer and I’ve not been on since. Only because I’m off work and randomly scrolling tattle that I remembered about her. Just been on Instagram to look at the video, 😳 🤢 now I know why I don’t follow her 😂 her content is just not for me
It means if you want to find their page you need to enter their exact username. I’m not sure why it’s called shadow banned lol

Reactions: 6
3F963651-6539-4E2C-BDA8-5BA42044E3A6.jpeg

why is she so close to the camera in every video 😳
Because she thinks it’s hilarious, and wacky

I think people like her and brummymummy2 do idiotic facial grimaces as a sort of
“ I don’t care what you think and to prove it I’ll make myself as ugly and stupid looking as possible but it won’t count because I’m doing on purpose before you say anything about my looks”

It’s like some sort of reverse psychology

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she thinks it’s hilarious, and wacky

I think people like her and brummymummy2 do idiotic facial grimaces as a sort of
“ I don’t care what you think and to prove it I’ll make myself as ugly and stupid looking as possible but it won’t count because I’m doing on purpose before you say anything about my looks”

It’s like some sort of reverse psychology
Yeh coz she's an ugly bleep and I'm not even sorry for slagging another woman's looks because she is grotesque. So sorry not sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she has been, I had trouble finding her too
Yeah I just checked. She didn’t pop up at all with ‘knee’ so I extended it to ‘knee deep in life’ then ‘kneedeepinlife’ but I had to put it in exactly. It didn’t even suggest it when I got 2/3 of the way through the exact name.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I just checked. She didn’t pop up at all with ‘knee’ so I extended it to ‘knee deep in life’ then ‘kneedeepinlife’ but I had to put it in exactly. It didn’t even suggest it when I got 2/3 of the way through the exact name.
Good let’s hope Instagram are doing everyone a favour and hiding her awful content

I’ve just had to report her latest post jeeez I need to bleach my eyes 👀🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh dear she has carried on the tattooing and has them on her fingers now ....or so it seems from latest FB post comparing photos

Reactions: 4
She honestly makes me feel sick. So grubby all the time.

She can’t stop now though, not with book deals. Talking about her smelly vagina is her thing. She has to keep rolling with it. Her and that awful Victoria, not an ounce of decorum or class between them. But hey, book deals!

What a sad bleeping life. One which is making her mentally ill. Is it ever worth it?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.