Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was 👀 when I saw a couple mention they went to school with her 🤣 just out of interest did she go to school in the town she lives in now?

Reactions: 1
I was 👀 when I saw a couple mention they went to school with her 🤣 just out of interest did she go to school in the town she lives in now?
Yes she did. I’m sure her eldest will be starting secondary school in September. God help him if he ends up there.

Reactions: 2
We’re treated to arm pit hair now. The cynic in me says she’s grown it specifically for this moment.

Reactions: 11
So in times like these she’s going to go see her gp for a bit of eczema on her face?? When ppl are having appointments for cancer cancelled but no she needs to see someone??? I’ll give you a diagnosis. Considering you’re so disgusting with your hygiene maybe it’s a yeast infection you’ve spread to your face seeing as your fanny is so bad?? Or god knows what else you’ve got? Honestly I’m sick of ppl like her not looking at herself to see what’s causing her problems and she says she’s in therapy?? Not working very well is it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes she did. I’m sure her eldest will be starting secondary school in September. God help him if he ends up there.
I live in the same town, how old is she? I never heard of her before knee deep but I think I recognised her real name from a Facebook local mum group

Reactions: 1
Baffles me how she preaches about bullying and mental health but she publicly takes the piss out of all these skinny women. Imagine for a second they took the piss out of her for being frumpy and riddled with cellulite (no offence I’m both) 🤣 the hypocrisy of her is just something else

Reactions: 21
Baffles me how she preaches about bullying and mental health but she publicly takes the piss out of all these skinny women. Imagine for a second they took the piss out of her for being frumpy and riddled with cellulite (no offence I’m both) 🤣 the hypocrisy of her is just something else
It’s weird because she looks slim in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My first post, because I can’t stress enough how much this woman makes me recoil. ‘Bum worms’ 🤢🤢🤢 and publicly stating that she catches them from her children. Can you even imagine the humiliation that she is sending their way. How could you open up your children to such ridicule. She makes me want to vom!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well I’ve finally cracked and unfollowed. By god that woman is depressing AF. Shes the only person who can make a birthday post for her child so dreary and depressing! 😟😟

Reactions: 5
The period talk over her sons cake, my husband would throttle me if I spoke like that 🤮 and 37???? I asked on here before how old she was, I’m shocked she’s younger than me I thought she was older 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 9
why has she made the birthday post all about her? she's so self centered. I cannot stand her

Reactions: 7
She can’t take care of her own personal hygiene, spends her life whining about her feral kids, and seems unable to perform the most basic of normal ‘adulting’ tasks. She is clearly still recovering from a serious breakdown only 12 months ago. I know what I’ll do- buy a puppy 🙄

Anyone know if she’s still working? Didn’t she used to have some form of job (one that didn’t involve baring all on social media)?

Reactions: 7
She worked one day a week at the local naval base in some admin role. Not sure if she’s still doing it though.

Reactions: 2
Buy a new puppy when all you do is moan about the other one you have and your house is a state. She can’t be bothered to wash her face and brush her teeth good luck with taking it out for a wee multiple times a day

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed after the newest video of her farting. You keep on selling your soul to the devil Laura, all for an “insta career”. You’ll need something to pay for your sons’ lifetime of therapy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.