Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t it be a shame if she was charged with a public indecency offence? Could mean she’ll learn to keep her clothes on. 💅🏻😂
Yes could you imagine her going that in Dubai they’d throw her in some grotty jail but then again it would be like a home from home 😂😂

Is there really any need
Went on a last min trip but managed to find exact outfit and video to do a post??? Nah FAKE ASS WOMAN

Reactions: 16
Yes could you imagine her going that in Dubai they’d throw her in some grotty jail but then again it would be like a home from home 😂😂

Hahaaaa. Who goes on a fab family trip like that just to prance around half naked in the snow? She’s seriously weird.

Went on a last min trip but managed to find exact outfit and video to do a post??? Nah FAKE ASS WOMAN
THIS! 🤷‍♀️ What a coincidence.

Reactions: 6
My eyes are burning!!!! God help her kids having to deal with the bullying that will come from her getting her arse out at any opportunity for the gram. Thing is I used to like her in the beginning when she wasn’t fake as fk. I actually found her quite funny. Now I just think she’s vile and tries to hard. Why do you want the world to know you’ve pissed yourself? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
My eyes!!! 🤢🤮 she’s grim, I think she’s doing it for the shock factor.. then I scrolled on and saw her mate doing a disgusting video Victoriaemes giving birth to a book, like wtf why? I don’t find it funny and I do have a sense of humour. Vile.

Reactions: 9
this is going to be somewhat of a long post, but I just need to vent about this woman somewhere, and I don't want to subject any of my loved ones to any of her pictures of videos. that's akin to torture.

this absolute giant of a grotbag forced her way into my life when that godforsaken video of her trying to fit into whatever the duck it was went viral. that was a good few years ago, mind you. 2018? something like that.

I was never a fan of her, but her posts were often shared so I was always aware of her existence and I was, admittedly, mildly amused by some of her videos. she seemed like a genuinely funny woman, although she clearly did try too hard. she came across like she would be willing to do anything just for attention, and granted, that's exactly how she's become.

I found that over time, she became annoying, but jesus bleeping christ, our good lord and saviour (amen), the woman has gone bloody mad.

today's post for example. she's pissed herself. honestly, in any other circumstances, I would be willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but not here. no. I genuinely believe that this woman has gone and pissed in her pants on purpose. not only did she piss in her pants, she washed them by hand in the bleeping sink, and then "accidentally" knocked her toothbrush into the manky piss filled water. if that wasn't enough, we've all been subjected to a lovely photo of her bare arse.

does this woman have no dignity? at all? now, as I said, I would be willing to give someone (a sane someone) the benefit of the doubt if they pissed themselves. maybe they have medical issues, maybe they've had kids, maybe they have a weak bladder, I don't know, and I don't care. not until it's shoved in my face.

personally, as an individual with a medical problem that's caused me to have a few leaks, I wouldn't think about posting publicly about it. no, I cleaned up, changed into nice and dry pj's, and flung my clothes in the washing machine, making a mental note to ask my physio about exercises I could do to prevent any future issues. now, this might be a radical opinion, but I believe that's the "normal" thing to do.

and don't get me started on her recent behaviour. now, let me state that I have something of an alternative style. I have many tattoos, many facial piercings, half of my head used to be shaved, just like our dear Knee Deep in Shite. I have no issue with these forms of self expression, but this woman has gone off the deep end.

from my point of view, she's jumped into an entirely new world in a desperate attempt to cling to relevancy, and probably make herself feel alive. it's genuinely concerning. all of the things she's done, the hair, the nose piercing, the tattoo, would all be fine on their own, or over the course of a year or two, but in the space of a few months? no. that just doesn't sit right with me. I am no mental health expert, but it genuinely seems like some sort of breakdown, and I don't understand why her family aren't (that we know of) stepping in.

her tattoo also caused me a fair amount of alarm. this woman has a couple of tattoos. she has plenty of free skin, yet she got her tattoo going on her HAND? and, I could be entirely wrong, but has she had more added to her fingers? why the duck would she do that, and more importantly, why would any artist do that. I mean bleeping hell, hands are usually one of the last places you go for. not the 2nd or 3rd. they're completely visible to everyone, and no matter how much we dislike it, people judge us depending how how heavily we modify our bodies. if she finds herself in a situation where she needs to apply for a job, she's royally fucked herself over.

another thing that really bothers me, and I've seen it mentioned several times, are her kids. those poor boys. they're young now, but just wait until they get older and they see how completely and utterly unhinged their mother is. she's already managed to duck up her relationship with them and they're still so tiny. and honestly, I'm a bit annoyed with her husband for not stepping in and telling her that the way she's acting isn't okay. those boys deserve a normal mum, not a mum that displays all of her bits for everyone to see.

her house is another thing. it's always filthy. I mean, sure, nobody has a spotless house. there's a pile of laundry sitting on my sofa right now that I need to fold up and put away, but she seems to give no fucks. she comes across as the sort of person that just leaves things at her feet and expects others to pick up after her. it's vile, and again, her husband is no better.
the final thing I'll mention is her dog. does she even still have it? I doubt the poor thing gets walked enough. its probably so confused with all of the erratic behaviour that goes on in that house.

anyway, this woman is not the next biggest thing that she thinks she is. she is not some beacon of hope for mums who need someone to relate to. she is not some spectacular mental health advocate. she is a mentally unwell woman who desperately needs help. someone needs to take her phone away from her and give her a bloody hug. her story is as tragic as it is completely and utterly vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Most people would be mortified had they actually wet themselves.....not this one....she makes it up for entertainment and uses it to expose herself yet again. If a male kept doing this would people be so dismissive of it

Reactions: 12
this is going to be somewhat of a long post, but I just need to vent about this woman somewhere, and I don't want to subject any of my loved ones to any of her pictures of videos. that's akin to torture.

this absolute giant of a grotbag forced her way into my life when that godforsaken video of her trying to fit into whatever the duck it was went viral. that was a good few years ago, mind you. 2018? something like that.

I was never a fan of her, but her posts were often shared so I was always aware of her existence and I was, admittedly, mildly amused by some of her videos. she seemed like a genuinely funny woman, although she clearly did try too hard. she came across like she would be willing to do anything just for attention, and granted, that's exactly how she's become.

I found that over time, she became annoying, but jesus bleeping christ, our good lord and saviour (amen), the woman has gone bloody mad.

today's post for example. she's pissed herself. honestly, in any other circumstances, I would be willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but not here. no. I genuinely believe that this woman has gone and pissed in her pants on purpose. not only did she piss in her pants, she washed them by hand in the bleeping sink, and then "accidentally" knocked her toothbrush into the manky piss filled water. if that wasn't enough, we've all been subjected to a lovely photo of her bare arse.

does this woman have no dignity? at all? now, as I said, I would be willing to give someone (a sane someone) the benefit of the doubt if they pissed themselves. maybe they have medical issues, maybe they've had kids, maybe they have a weak bladder, I don't know, and I don't care. not until it's shoved in my face.

personally, as an individual with a medical problem that's caused me to have a few leaks, I wouldn't think about posting publicly about it. no, I cleaned up, changed into nice and dry pj's, and flung my clothes in the washing machine, making a mental note to ask my physio about exercises I could do to prevent any future issues. now, this might be a radical opinion, but I believe that's the "normal" thing to do.

and don't get me started on her recent behaviour. now, let me state that I have something of an alternative style. I have many tattoos, many facial piercings, half of my head used to be shaved, just like our dear Knee Deep in Shite. I have no issue with these forms of self expression, but this woman has gone off the deep end.

from my point of view, she's jumped into an entirely new world in a desperate attempt to cling to relevancy, and probably make herself feel alive. it's genuinely concerning. all of the things she's done, the hair, the nose piercing, the tattoo, would all be fine on their own, or over the course of a year or two, but in the space of a few months? no. that just doesn't sit right with me. I am no mental health expert, but it genuinely seems like some sort of breakdown, and I don't understand why her family aren't (that we know of) stepping in.

her tattoo also caused me a fair amount of alarm. this woman has a couple of tattoos. she has plenty of free skin, yet she got her tattoo going on her HAND? and, I could be entirely wrong, but has she had more added to her fingers? why the duck would she do that, and more importantly, why would any artist do that. I mean bleeping hell, hands are usually one of the last places you go for. not the 2nd or 3rd. they're completely visible to everyone, and no matter how much we dislike it, people judge us depending how how heavily we modify our bodies. if she finds herself in a situation where she needs to apply for a job, she's royally fucked herself over.

another thing that really bothers me, and I've seen it mentioned several times, are her kids. those poor boys. they're young now, but just wait until they get older and they see how completely and utterly unhinged their mother is. she's already managed to duck up her relationship with them and they're still so tiny. and honestly, I'm a bit annoyed with her husband for not stepping in and telling her that the way she's acting isn't okay. those boys deserve a normal mum, not a mum that displays all of her bits for everyone to see.

her house is another thing. it's always filthy. I mean, sure, nobody has a spotless house. there's a pile of laundry sitting on my sofa right now that I need to fold up and put away, but she seems to give no fucks. she comes across as the sort of person that just leaves things at her feet and expects others to pick up after her. it's vile, and again, her husband is no better.
the final thing I'll mention is her dog. does she even still have it? I doubt the poor thing gets walked enough. its probably so confused with all of the erratic behaviour that goes on in that house.

anyway, this woman is not the next biggest thing that she thinks she is. she is not some beacon of hope for mums who need someone to relate to. she is not some spectacular mental health advocate. she is a mentally unwell woman who desperately needs help. someone needs to take her phone away from her and give her a bloody hug. her story is as tragic as it is completely and utterly vile.
Hello and welcome to this thread. :)

I enjoyed reading your post. Some of the points you raised I hadn’t considered. It does seem to be about staying relevant, doesn’t it? I can’t believe how she demeans herself. And her husband and children. I have actually reported that post - first time I’ve ever done anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And ‘demented children’ lovely words to describe them.. if u said demon kids that would even be more acceptable as we know she doesn’t actually mean it (or maybe she does) but the word demented isn’t nice

Reactions: 9
I used to love her content because it was funny and less contrived than the usual influencers, but recently I’ve realised how contrived it is and it doesn’t sit well with me. I’m really sorry she’s had a breakdown - mental health is debilitating - but I use social media to escape my inner demons so the last thing I want to do is see someone basically calling everyone else tit and thinking she’s somehow more important and knowledgeable about MH than others.

It also shows how fake her ‘realness’ used to be. I believe she should take herself offline and take time to piece herself back together - if only for her boys who must feel so confused and unsettled to see their mum so unwell and erratic. I think her own behaviour is triggering her and that’s a viscous circle that won’t end well. She needs help so badly.

I find vulgarity funny until it becomes repetitive and scripted so there’s nothing appealing about her account anymore. I hope she manages to find inner peace again away from social media.

Reactions: 15
So her anxiety has ‘magically’ reappeared now she’s home????? 😂😂😂😂 like I say fake ass grot bag

Reactions: 7
Why does every point she makes especially something as serious as government policy have to be accompanied by irrelevant grotty photos to that said point? Why does she have to be semi naked constantly? Why does she have her a*se and flaps out in pretty much every pic of herself online? Either that or rotten descriptions of her hygiene and bodily functions. This pic is actually old cos she has her previous hair colour and cut, so she literally just picked it from her grim gallery to add to this post about Boris' announcement?! I struggle to understand why she craves social media clout so much that she will constantly degrade herself for a few likes? I honestly don't know how much lower this woman can sink. Its really like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I would hope if I ever asked someone to take a photo of me like this - they would refuse and have a chat to me instead to check how I was. And maybe just me but the carpet needs a wee freshen up 🤔.

Reactions: 16
Why does every point she makes especially something as serious as government policy have to be accompanied by irrelevant grotty photos to that said point? Why does she have to be semi naked constantly? Why does she have her a*se and flaps out in pretty much every pic of herself online? Either that or rotten descriptions of her hygiene and bodily functions. This pic is actually old cos she has her previous hair colour and cut, so she literally just picked it from her grim gallery to add to this post about Boris' announcement?! I struggle to understand why she craves social media clout so much that she will constantly degrade herself for a few likes? I honestly don't know how much lower this woman can sink. Its really like watching a car crash in slow motion.
I can’t get over the state of her carpet too! Bloody hell 🤭🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.