Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept.

The sad thing is, she sat there and planned it for the ‘hilarious’ content.

Why not just go in the bleeping hospital? It’s not an issue? Mask on, use the sanitizer at the door, there’s no bouncers ffs.

I’m calling the ‘so funny’ next time her kid wears the boot now. Her sniggering because it’s been pissed in. She would stoop that low.

Oh, and while I’m at it - If i filmed myself doing something like that and put it on instagram, my husband would be pissed off at me for being so grim (as I would if it was him). Does no one ever tell her how grim she is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her lack of awareness is mystifying. Surely she can see that the genuine laughter is no longer there and people are now watching her like some freak show?

She goes from grim and unfunny, to preaching about her mental health like nobody else suffers or with no bleeping awareness or thought for anyone but herself - not even her children. Ironic how she fails to see how HER bleeping words and behaviour impact on anyone else because she’s disappeared up her own wormy hole.

Reactions: 13
I think she is shadow banned. I found her by going through Victoria Emes following list. I used to follow her and Victoria but their ‘humour’ gets boring after a while although I prefer Victoria over KDIL (don’t actually know her name!)
I can't stand Victoria either but at least she looks like she has decent hygiene

Reactions: 3
God I unfollowed her months ago and now her and Victoria are being pushed to me on insta as ‘suggestions’, no thanks.

Their humour is just boring, unfunny, unintelligent and gross. They harp on about men being able to do it - no! We would think a man is gross and childish for doing this too. It’s not relatable it’s just gross. How her husband can sit and watch this, enable it even, and still have full respect for her I don’t know.

I am all for body positivity and honest conversations but this is just being gross for the sake of being gross. All to cover up her massive insecurities that she needs serious therapy for. Those poor kids when they reach an age where they can see all this. All cos mummy wanted to make a few quid.

Reactions: 10
If she has sunk as low as to pretend she's pissing in a kids wellie in the car.....theres only pretending to take a dump in a string bag in the middle of Home Bargains and pretending to mistakenly using her tampon for a herbal teabag left to try and shock with. She is only fooling herself and her therapist - the rest of us know she sits at home dreaming up another thing for her kids to be ashamed of later on 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re in the middle of a breakdown so you get your husband to take a pic to show ppl what it’s like??? duck OFF LAURA. that’s as bad as ppl posting selfies from hospitals. The post is all bullshit too. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself and getting validation off strangers. She’s suck a selfish cow and doesn’t know the meaning of a breakdown….yea I’ve said it she’s starting to look disingenuous

Reactions: 18
The irony of course is that she looks far less grim in that picture than she normally does.

Reactions: 8
She Just looks like she needs a good wash. And brush! She’s not even a wish version of Celeste Barber 🥴

Reactions: 3
I've had 9 rescue dogs over 20 years and currently have 4 rescues ....the dogs are not FIGHTING on her bed they are PLAYING for god's sake. If you don't want them to do this put a baby gate up dont whinge about it for kudos of looking good having 2 dogs or a rescue dog. I hope the rescue see her posts!

Reactions: 4
OK so now she's just posted that she posted a cock pic on a mums group chat on whatsapp and that she couldn't delete it cuz they've seen it however in the picture the ticks are white aren't they supposed to be blue when a message has been read and u can still delete a pic for upto 4 hours absolute attention seeker..

Reactions: 9
OK so now she's just posted that she posted a cock pic on a mums group chat on whatsapp and that she couldn't delete it cuz they've seen it however in the picture the ticks are white aren't they supposed to be blue when a message has been read and u can still delete a pic for upto 4 hours absolute attention seeker..
In a group chat the tick only turns blue when every group member has seen the message. So in theory some could have seen it but not all.

She is an absolute attention seeking idiot. You would just delete the message.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she noticed straight away - she could have deleted it and issued an apology in case anyone did see it.

Reactions: 4
Im
Looks like she noticed straight away - she could have deleted it and issued an apology in case anyone did see it.
I'm actually suprised she's on any kind of group chat with other mums from school as I'm sure in an earlier thread it was said she doesn't speak to anybody

Reactions: 9
This just screams bullshit. I doubt this ever even happened. She’s SO desperate for attention. My cringe is cringing.

Reactions: 7
found this thread after the latest post (cock pic in WhatsApp group) She's probably done all the other mums a favour, not being funny but I think I'd let the Mccans babysit my kids before I left them with Laura!!! There's no way she did that on accident, she's gonna look back on all this and feel so ashamed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.