Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is the implication I’m somehow less ‘real’ because I want to look nice? Obviously when I sit down I have rolls, I have to wax sometimes , I use the toilet and if I take a video at chin level I’ll look horrendous but just because I don’t post this tit online doesn’t mean I’ve been *~brainwashed by societies expectations~*.

Women can be smart and understand the concept of unrealistic body ‘goals’ and still also want to look quite nice and take care of themselves. One does not negate the other.
This is what I don’t get about her (and others) but she’s the queen of it. She’s ‘being real’. Sorry but even when my kids were little and I had 3 under 5, I never ever looked like her. I never stank or smelt of fish. Aye some days my hair just had my fingers ran thru it or I was in trackie bottoms all day but this nonsense that keeping it real means you look like tit or even roll in tit is pathetic. And for her to cry trolls when she is really quite nasty to other women who have their tit together is hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine being in a spa with someone who openly admits she has bum worms, a smelly fanny and who has actually rolled themselves in dog tit. bleeping rank mate.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This is what I don’t get about her (and others) but she’s the queen of it. She’s ‘being real’. Sorry but even when my kids were little and I had 3 under 5, I never ever looked like her. I never stank or smelt of fish. Aye some days my hair just had my fingers ran thru it or I was in trackie bottoms all day but this nonsense that keeping it real means you look like tit or even roll in tit is pathetic. And for her to cry trolls when she is really quite nasty to other women who have their tit together is hypocritical.
If I dont shower and brush my teeth and hair I feel gross! I think most people are the same, I know people get depressed and personal hygiene is not their top priority, but most like to look presentable and tidy and smell nice! Why does she think most women walk around with a stinking fanny, bad breathe and smelling of B.O that is the total opposite of what is normal as far as I'm concerned! She has such a low opinion of women if she thinks how she acts is the norm!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What disgusts me the most about her isn't even her hygiene.

It's her fake ass content and situations that are just absolute bullshit lies. She is bleeping tit at whatever it is she's trying to do and is not even shocking anymore it's incredibly monotonous and transparently fake.

Get a job Laura you bleeping manky waste of skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

It's her fake ass content and situations that are just absolute bullshit lies. She is bleeping tit at whatever it is she's trying to do and is not even shocking anymore it's incredibly monotonous and transparently fake.

Yea totally agree! I remember the very first video I saw of hers was when she was trying on suck in pants, and I have to admit I really laughed but that was the first and last time! I feel like that was the only genuine video she’s made and has spent the rest of the time trying to recreate that one funny moment! Pack it in Laura it’s just not working!! You are about as funny as a dose of the clap!!!

Reactions: 16

I agree .. her life is an absolute embarrassment!!!! I don’t know how anyone finds her funny .. she is just boring & im sick of her constantly taking the piss outta other women now. As someone else said .. her first vid trying to get into some pants was funny & genuine & me & my mates laughed…. I wish she had left it at that. Go & get some self respect.

Reactions: 7
I agree .. her life is an absolute embarrassment!!!! I don’t know how anyone finds her funny .. she is just boring & im sick of her constantly taking the piss outta other women now. As someone else said .. her first vid trying to get into some pants was funny & genuine & me & my mates laughed…. I wish she had left it at that. Go & get some self respect.
I can’t even watch her. It makes me uncomfortable. Like you said yeah it was funny at first but now she seems to have taken on this role of being a complete hypocrite about everything. I don’t get what her kids must think. I feel so sorry for them because they probably think this is normal.

Reactions: 9
I can’t even watch her. It makes me uncomfortable. Like you said yeah it was funny at first but now she seems to have taken on this role of being a complete hypocrite about everything. I don’t get what her kids must think. I feel so sorry for them because they probably think this is normal.
I unfollowed her but come on here.. other day I went & had a nosey on her page & she just really winds me up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit rich of her to be talking about other women and being kind, mental health when her whole skit is taking the piss out of other women she deems as unrealistic.
When your livelihood depends on you looking a certain way(fitness models/ pin ups /adult models) then that is realistic to you.

I know Laura looks up to Celeste B, but Celeste has humour, kindness and grace. she isn’t mean or bitchy. Laura comes across like a bitter witch who is taking her anger at being born and growing up looking perfectly ordinary (like the vast majority of us) to the next level. Celeste also looks like someone very much comfortable in her own skin, whereas if Laura was sectioned tomorrow for her own safety it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 12
It’s all bullshit. She’s not comfortable in her own skin and this is all overcompensation for the fact she deeply dislikes herself. I know that’s pop psychology 101 but it seems the case.

Exactly like you said - she’s bitter and jaded that she is just normal. I don’t know why she doesn’t do things to make herself feel better about herself/her appearance rather than tear down women who do and make them seem like the enemy of feminism 🙄

I thought it was all #bekind? Oh wait that’s only when someone disagrees with her.

Reactions: 8
None of these 'influencers' seem to understand 'Be Kind', they use it as a blanket response when they don't like something, but they don't need to apply 'Be Kind' to anything they say or do!

How old are her children? My daughter who is 12 hates me putting anything on SM. I can only imagine how embarrassed and devastated she would feel if I was rolling around in dog tit for likes. She would lose all respect for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If her Husband wasn’t in the picture, those children would have been taken off her by now and she would be sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Reactions: 12
Ohh im glad i have found her thread on here!!!
You know, i really liked her when i first came across her- that lasted for about a week as she makes me feel sick, especially with all the close up shots of her teeth. She is an attention seeking twit, and no different to the other 'influencers'.
I totally agree with the comments regarding her being toxic with all the "being real" bullshit. I have BPD, Bipolar and body dysmorphia (plus others) and there have been times when i have not took care of myself, but i can honestly say that even at my worst i have never let myself go the way she does!!! And its certainly nothing to be proud of.
I used to feel abit sorry for her husband for participating in all those stupid posts, but i reckon he is as much of a attention seeker as she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s portraying herself as a woman, I see her almost daily & she’s quite well turned out

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.