Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the wedding ring post is for our benefit, with someone suggesting there may be trouble in paradise?

Hi Sian, hope you’re taking all this on board 👋🏻 we know you’re reading here on the daily!

Reactions: 4
Do you think the wedding ring post is for our benefit, with someone suggesting there may be trouble in paradise?

Hi Sian, hope you’re taking all this on board 👋🏻 we know you’re reading here on the daily!
I wouldn't be suprise if this is her testing the water. Shes gotten really inactive since she found her thread.

She seems to of taken the comments about the girls seriously so thats a good thing. Although that may change once she gets on holiday (where I'm sure she will cry over the ocean. Again.)

Reactions: 2
She’s been showing us all how frugal she is she bought 2nd hand clothes. Also another loungefly 😴

Reactions: 1
She’s been showing us all how frugal she is she bought 2nd hand clothes. Also another loungefly 😴
I don’t think they are second hand, they are all from high street shops. The most expensive things she bought was £8 except she bought about 80 things sooooooo not sure that’s classed as “thrifting” 🤣
Also regarding her nails wouldn’t that be a bit awkward wearing gloves? Just recalling Meredith grey popping a glove when her nails were too long haha. I think that story is just to show off her engagement ring which I’m sure she thinks is massive, so we can all comment how amazing it is. Probably doesn’t know that generally the bigger the diamond the lower the grade, so might just be demonstrating that Dullum went for size over quality…

Not really a problem in gloves unless you file your nails into sharp points. They are actually a lot harder to break than you think. I've been saved from a needle stick injury a couple of times in practice. People are buggars for over stuffing sharps bins 😭

I don’t think they are second hand, they are all from high street shops. The most expensive things she bought was £8 except she bought about 80 things sooooooo not sure that’s classed as “thrifting” 🤣
Ah I stand corrected… her version of ‘thrifting’ differs massively to mine.. silly me 😂

maybe she’s after the in-laws subbing them more money now Disney’s back in the cards and she a DCL expert now too because you know, she’s done 2 cruises.

Ah I stand corrected… her version of ‘thrifting’ differs massively to mine.. silly me 😂

maybe she’s after the in-laws subbing them more money now Disney’s back in the cards and she a DCL expert now too because you know, she’s done 2 cruises.
Her inlaws must get tired of seeing how much shopping she does day in day out after how much money they have loaned them. If they can afford that much shopping that often then they could pay back more money. She did say in that old blog that she has a spending problem. Nice to see she’s learning and improving 😵💫

Reactions: 2
Cause a privileged middle aged white woman from Leicestershire absolutely is the same as a Polynesian 16 years old princess.
This comment crosses the line. Please don’t say someone in their early 30s is middle aged you’re making me feel really old 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“A was going to be brave” no Sian, no. “I was going to be brave” as if this woman isn’t annoying enough already, I can’t cope with bad grammar too. Go and buy an Usborne kids grammar book and brush up on your grammar skills!
At Waterstones, because you are on a money saving mission and they are always so reasonably priced.

• Haha
Considering she got bitchy when someones bio or thumbnails look like hers, she doesnt seem to be capable of an original thought herself.

Her poses, presets, vlogging content, art and hell even home decor is something she has copied. I'm pretty sure she used someone else intro music.

Shes managed to take pieces of everyone elses content and convince herself shes orginial.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She says she is on a “self-esteem development journey at the moment”? I take that to mean that the reality of her vlogging/blogging/instagramming is hitting home and she is now having to confront that reality. She knows about this thread and probably reads it. This is probably her first real taste of outside opinions of her accounts, beyond the odd negative DM or comment. This must be difficult because the opinions on this thread are going to be much closer to general public opinion than the comments she gets directly on her accounts. She has been blogging and on Instagram for years but only recently grew popular enough for a wider public awareness. It is not a coincidence that it’s only recently her employer has insisted that she stops mentioning her job and the pictures and stories of her kids have now all but disappeared.

But even when she had fewer followers, almost everybody she knows will have been aware of her accounts. Her non-Disney friends, her work colleagues, the parents of her children’s friends, her children’s teachers etc. The face to face comments she received were probably really positive but this thread is a little window into what a lot of those people really think of her accounts and would never say to her face. That must be really difficult, particularly when her social media over-sharing goes back years and involved a lot of over-sharing of her own children. It’s hard when reality hits you in the face.

Reactions: 8
She says she is on a “self-esteem development journey at the moment”? I take that to mean that the reality of her vlogging/blogging/instagramming is hitting home and she is now having to confront that reality. She knows about this thread and probably reads it. This is probably her first real taste of outside opinions of her accounts, beyond the odd negative DM or comment. This must be difficult because the opinions on this thread are going to be much closer to general public opinion than the comments she gets directly on her accounts. She has been blogging and on Instagram for years but only recently grew popular enough for a wider public awareness. It is not a coincidence that it’s only recently her employer has insisted that she stops mentioning her job and the pictures and stories of her kids have now all but disappeared.

But even when she had fewer followers, almost everybody she knows will have been aware of her accounts. Her non-Disney friends, her work colleagues, the parents of her children’s friends, her children’s teachers etc. The face to face comments she received were probably really positive but this thread is a little window into what a lot of those people really think of her accounts and would never say to her face. That must be really difficult, particularly when her social media over-sharing goes back years and involved a lot of over-sharing of her own children. It’s hard when reality hits you in the face.
She said a while back that her friends werent really interested / unsupportive. I cant remember the exact wording but it was like "they make comments."

I think online has been her place to seek the validation she doesnt get in her every day life. Strangers have always been nice to her. Now she realised that not everyone loves her and its caused her to have a crisis.

She really is very fragile. And my guess is that the online persona really actually fake AF. Theres no way that ALL her real life friends and family dont support her unless its not the real Sian.

Reactions: 3
She’s explained the was bullied at school before.
I wonder if this is all trying to make up for something in the last she didn’t have?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.