Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem Sian will have is that, now she has some levels of popularity and presence, she will either have to increase her resilience or she will have to delude herself into thinking any and all negative comments are jealous “haters” (this being the favoured approach of most instagrammers).

If you put yourself out there on the internet people will say negative things about you. Some of the comments will be needlessly mean for no good reason or just plain wrong and you need to be able to ignore those comments. But a lot of the comments will be honest and valid criticism and you need to be able to take those comments on board and reflect on them without it destroying you. You also need to be able to differentiate between the two types of comments. If you can’t do this then perhaps being an online personality isn’t the correct “career” for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s not helping herself to be liked though, it’s like she loses all common sense for likes and a form of gratification from other Disney obsessed vloggers.

she’s posting more and more self pity posts about low self esteem and lack of self confidence and to me, it’s so others flock to her inbox asking her “what’s up hun?” Then the next post she’s on her high horse thinking she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 4
Is she on a strict no spending budget or not?

thrifting the other day. And then today a whole stack of shop disney stuff arrives.

Is she on a strict no spending budget or not?

thrifting the other day. And then today a whole stack of shop disney stuff arrives.
she’s so erratic it’s like she forgets what she says.

Either that or the in-laws have given her her allowance for the month.

Reactions: 5
She bought the Disney shop Raya costume, rather than the Argos one because it is so much nicer. I should hope it’s nicer: the Disney shop costume is £40, the Argos costume is £16!

Reactions: 5
She bought the Disney shop Raya costume, rather than the Argos one because it is so much nicer. I should hope it’s nicer: the Disney shop costume is £40, the Argos costume is £16!
add the £14 mug and 4x Xmas decorations at £15 to the outfit each and thats £115 on disney items this week. Plus the shopping (it wasn’t thrifting if you buy stuff new or go in Waterstones for books…) she did the other day. She must have blown edging close to £200 this week. And then paid £190 for her optician bill.

I have no issue with people spending money how they want, but don’t play the ‘woe is me’ crap on Instagram about budgeting and being careful with money and make out like you’re on some sort of spending restriction when you can drop this sort of cash with ease.

Especially when I saw another disney vlogger who clearly has to budget hard as she had to spread £50 of shopdisney goods for stuff for her kids by using a buy now pay later thing like klarna.

Reactions: 3
add the £14 mug and 4x Xmas decorations at £15 to the outfit each and thats £115 on disney items this week. Plus the shopping (it wasn’t thrifting if you buy stuff new or go in Waterstones for books…) she did the other day. She must have blown edging close to £200 this week. And then paid £190 for her optician bill.

I have no issue with people spending money how they want, but don’t play the ‘woe is me’ crap on Instagram about budgeting and being careful with money and make out like you’re on some sort of spending restriction when you can drop this sort of cash with ease.

Especially when I saw another disney vlogger who clearly has to budget hard as she had to spread £50 of shopdisney goods for stuff for her kids by using a buy now pay later thing like klarna.
But don’t forget they can afford ten holidays a year through “careful budgeting” and minimising spending on anything other than holidays.

Reactions: 2
She’s not helping herself to be liked though, it’s like she loses all common sense for likes and a form of gratification from other Disney obsessed vloggers.

she’s posting more and more self pity posts about low self esteem and lack of self confidence and to me, it’s so others flock to her inbox asking her “what’s up hun?” Then the next post she’s on her high horse thinking she’s better than everyone else.
Also I feel like she spouts on about Community but doesn’t seem grateful when people support her. She has so many comments of support on her posts which she doesn’t even like let alone comment on to say thanks. It shows that she expects them now and is too good to respond to her followers as she “has soooo many”. Her shop was even featured on the Disney Collective on Instagram and most shops respond to say thank you but she didn’t even like the post. She’s just too good for it all apparently or too busy shopping 😂. She says she’s all about Disney Community and not in a popularity race but clearly she is!

But don’t forget they can afford ten holidays a year through “careful budgeting” and minimising spending on anything other than holidays.
She also said she doesn’t get takeaway coffee as a way to save for all the holidays but she had one the other day 🤔

It's money saving 101 to get your eyes tested then buy new specs, way cheaper, online. She should get herself on Money saving expert or similar, learn how to REALLY save, she's a poor role model and I hope no one is looking at her as some kind of budgeting guru. She also has such little awareness of other people's socio-economic situations, shockingly for someone in the health profession. She is privileged and quite frankly, spoiled.

Reactions: 6
Ffs.
So thousands on merch but £190 on glasses is too much.

Tell me your priorities are outta whack without actually telling me.
I thought exactly the same. Feel like she put that on there because of us. Thanks Sian, it was enjoyable to see and debate your skewed priorities 👍

Reactions: 2
Even her kids know she has a shopping addiction.....
But She’s proud of the addiction - she’s weird.

Ffs.

She probably chosen now to get new glasses after it was pointed out that she’s a dead ringer for Michael Gove… bet her new glasses are way different to her current ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But She’s proud of the addiction - she’s weird.

She probably chosen now to get new glasses after it was pointed out that she’s a dead ringer for Michael Gove… bet her new glasses are way different to her current ones 😂
I’m sure we will get the big reveal soon 😂

Reactions: 1
Ffs.

Was just coming here to say this. Hmm my eyesight or lots of tit baubles mugs and keys that you can't see without the glasses.

• Haha
haha sorry Sian if me pointing out your likeness to the Housing Secretary meant you spent £190 ! Can’t wait to see what disgraced politician your new glasses make you look like !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.