Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she,can't imagine doing the cruise with anyone else. I dont know...how about your family ? happier being with randomers.How odd

Reactions: 7
Do any of these vloggers have actual friends outside of the Disney niche?
Clearly not!

It's all for instagram and YouTube clout!!!!

Hence why they had to meet up with the absolute deadbeat parents that are Sophie and Dave at Legoland.

It's all for insta fame. Absolute embarrassments.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god! Seriously!! Going a an expensive cruise with random "friends" from instragram.
I'm lost for words.
Imagine leaving your family to go cruising with bloody strangers.
She has lost the plot.
Fair enough meeting in a pub for a drink to introduce yourselves but not straight on a crusie.

Reactions: 11
Had she not met these people beforehand then ?? How utterly bizarre !

Reactions: 11
I'm glad you think so aswell! Why would you agree to holiday with people you have never met.
Very weird , it’s so intense to go on holiday with people as well … if I was spending £2k on a cruise I’d be making sure it’s with people I know & like !

Very weird , it’s so intense to go on holiday with people as well … if I was spending £2k on a cruise I’d be making sure it’s with people I know & like !
I’m sure it was originally two of them then became 4 as part of a cost saving exercise!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god! Seriously!! Going a an expensive cruise with random "friends" from instragram.
I'm lost for words.
Imagine leaving your family to go cruising with bloody strangers.
She has lost the plot.
Fair enough meeting in a pub for a drink to introduce yourselves but not straight on a crusie.
When I first started watching their WDW vlogs a few years ago I quite liked them but as soon as she started trying to be insta famous with the Disney crowd and referring to instagrammers she’d never met as ‘friends’ I lost all respect. It really has gone to her head and she thinks she’s something she’s not.

Reactions: 10
When I first started watching their WDW vlogs a few years ago I quite liked them but as soon as she started trying to be insta famous with the Disney crowd and referring to instagrammers she’d never met as ‘friends’ I lost all respect. It really has gone to her head and she thinks she’s something she’s not.
Same I liked them at first,
I completely agree! Sian has really changed, quite sad really what adults will do for a bit of insta fame.
Feel sorry for the rest of the family as they seem like a burden on her quest for fame.

It will be interesting to see if she wore any of her Magical day apparel clothing on this cruise 🤔

• Haha
I completely agree! Sian has really changed, quite sad really what adults will do for a bit of insta fame.
Feel sorry for the rest of the family as they seem like a burden on her quest for fame.
100% We used to watch them alot, likable family with kids similar age to ours.

On their trips they don't pay the kids enough attention. Walking through a car park and don't know where they are etc!

Guys, who wants to go on a random 'tattle cruise'?

We can all share a room? :ROFLMAO:

It's bleeping WEIRD!!!! Just because they add the word 'disney' to something, doesn't make it less weird.

I watched their videos and was so shocked by how much Sian was focused on the camera and not on her kids. The kids were all over the place and she was more interested in talking to the camera. bleeping bizarre.

For someone who is a nurse, she also seems to have a terrible concept of Safeguarding. Showing the world her kids in their undies and swimwear, showing them flashing their knickers, not knowing where they are, letting them sleep in their own piss etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Same I liked them at first,

Lost all respect when she started saying tit like, sidewalk, springs, fall, and other Americanisms.

Reactions: 5
Lost all respect when she started saying tit like, sidewalk, springs, fall, and other Americanisms.
Omg the calling Disney Springs ‘Springs’ grinds my gears sooooo much! Can she not hear how bloody pretentious she sounds?! That started at around the same time as calling the random Instagrammers friends.

Reactions: 5
Guys, who wants to go on a random 'tattle cruise'?

We can all share a room? :ROFLMAO:

It's bleeping WEIRD!!!! Just because they add the word 'disney' to something, doesn't make it less weird.

I watched their videos and was so shocked by how much Sian was focused on the camera and not on her kids. The kids were all over the place and she was more interested in talking to the camera. bleeping bizarre.

For someone who is a nurse, she also seems to have a terrible concept of Safeguarding. Showing the world her kids in their undies and swimwear, showing them flashing their knickers, not knowing where they are, letting them sleep in their own piss etc etc
I'm up for the Tattle Booze Cruise, 1 day round trip to Boulogne, France!

You're not the first person to notice and mention those things. She never know where they are when vlogging.

Don't get me started on making the girls share a room so she can use their room as a studio to make candles. And now that the candle business is stopping, is it becoming a bedroom? Is it duck, it's becoming an 'editing suite'! The priorities are outrageous.

I'm up for the Tattle Booze Cruise, 1 day round trip to Boulogne, France!

You're not the first person to notice and mention those things. She never know where they are when vlogging.

Don't get me started on making the girls share a room so she can use their room as a studio to make candles. And now that the candle business is stopping, is it becoming a bedroom? Is it duck, it's becoming an 'editing suite'! The priorities are outrageous.
The girls already have a room each..?

Sorry what?
Knappily went on a cruise with two strangers from the Internet?! No. Stop. I won't believe this.

She's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.