Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the re-gramming for me , absolutely acceptable on ones birthday - but when it’s to show how POpularrrr you are, it the ultimate cringe - who ever called the Wallace and gromit chops….I can’t unsee it 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her and Dullum are having issues over all this as she’s given up her store. And now says she won’t be vlogging her next trip as she needs some time away from vlogging to detox, and to do some soul searching and family bonding.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she got over excited with her cruise vlogs! Her views are not great for her last few vlogs.
If she can't get views for her target Disney audience she has no chance with a normal holiday.

Reactions: 7
She can't talk about her current job, yet she has, lots. I'm sure I'm not alone in knowing exactly what she does and where, because she posted it all over the internet many many times before. She's closing the stable door long after the horse has bolted.

Reactions: 5
She can't talk about her current job, yet she has, lots. I'm sure I'm not alone in knowing exactly what she does and where, because she posted it all over the internet many many times before. She's closing the stable door long after the horse has bolted.
Ha! Yeah, its not been difficult to work out from lanyards/passes/background in photos etc

Yep I know exactly what she does. She’s obviously learning a tough lesson on safeguarding finally!

Hmmm things I took from the Q&A

They both read here and I think Dullum agrees with us 😂 hence the need for soul searching & family bonding! Still think he’s gay, maybe he’s confessed all to Sian…?

She’s not doing a budgeting story as she doesn’t want to give the trolls what they wanted… aww poor Sian is that after you announced in public your in laws funded your DVC you know, that you brag about constantly along with holiday after holiday.

I feel like she’s desperate for someone to ask her “what’s up hun” she made so many references to not feeling herself, trolls, lacking confidence.

Clearly licking her wounds today!
Her family seem to have taken a backseat on her quest for youtube/insta fame.
The over the top tears greeting two strangers was absolutely cringe worthy.
She is happiest performing for the gram rather than spend quality time with her family.
I think she knows it! She has completely changed over the last year.

Reactions: 6
Hmmm things I took from the Q&A

They both read here and I think Dullum agrees with us 😂 hence the need for soul searching & family bonding! Still think he’s gay, maybe he’s confessed all to Sian…?

She’s not doing a budgeting story as she doesn’t want to give the trolls what they wanted… aww poor Sian is that after you announced in public your in laws funded your DVC you know, that you brag about constantly along with holiday after holiday.

I feel like she’s desperate for someone to ask her “what’s up hun” she made so many references to not feeling herself, trolls, lacking confidence.
I love how these insta ‘influencers’ label anybody who criticises them in any way at all “trolls”. Not trolls love we can just see exactly how much you’ve changed from the down to earth girl I enjoyed watching in early vlogs and all this insta tit has gone to your head big time! Can’t stand to watch her anymore. Such a shame.

Reactions: 10
I love how these insta ‘influencers’ label anybody who criticises them in any way at all “trolls”. Not trolls love we can just see exactly how much you’ve changed from the down to earth girl I enjoyed watching in early vlogs and all this insta tit has gone to your head big time! Can’t stand to watch her anymore. Such a shame.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This!!

I actually loved watching them when they first started vlogging (found via Tom & Sophie) but then came the insta flexing, keeping up with every other Disney vlogger, trip blags and then her personal change.

They should’ve taken a leaf out of the despicable 3’s book… that’s how to vlog, be relatable and enjoyable to watch!

Reactions: 9
So less than 8 hours after the Biden announces we can travel the US from November up goes the instastory "we are coming home".....surprise surprise....🙄
doesn’t she already have a trip booked early next year for doing a run disney event?
Didn’t see anything about another trip before that

Reactions: 2
doesn’t she already have a trip booked early next year for doing a run disney event?
Didn’t see anything about another trip before that
I think she and Dullum are going in January without the kids. Then again in February with the kids....

Reactions: 2
I think she and Dullum are going in January without the kids. Then again in February with the kids....
she’s so desperate for content it’s painful. The poor girls, first the get left out of the cruise and now they’re buggering off to Florida without them. Long way to go and leaving your kids behind.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.