Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get all these people sharing vloggers posts and insta tit etc! It's just weird to me and looks like they are trying to be freinds with them

Also, what was Sian saying about the car situation, I thought they just got a brand new car 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wonder which on site hotel she's staying in, as AP availability for the parks has been dire since France has gone back to Amber, only way to avoid it is staying in the Disney hotels which are not cheap at all at the moment. Cheyenne, one of the cheapest is skirting £260/night.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wonder which on site hotel she's staying in, as AP availability for the parks has been dire since France has gone back to Amber, only way to avoid it is staying in the Disney hotels which are not cheap at all at the moment. Cheyenne, one of the cheapest is skirting £260/night.
Do you automatically get park reservations even if you book hotel only from third party?

Do you automatically get park reservations even if you book hotel only from third party?
If you have an annual pass, not matter the level, and stay in one of the Disney hotels you don't need a park reservation at all, even if you booked it through Booking.com or somewhere. The blackout dates of the AP still apply, but for the level she has (Magic+) it only blocks out Christmas and Bastille day IIRC.

Most of the DLP hotels via lastminute.com include park tickets now, I think booking.com is the only third party offering bare room only.

Reactions: 3
I honestly couldn’t believe that text convo with her husband and his response so desperate for the swipe up.
Also just watched the trip announcement and she said if Daisy had to be tested it might of changed their mind BS it didn’t even enter their minds for the cruise and she took photos of her daughter in distress

Reactions: 8
So this family came up as a recommendation on YouTube.. and I thought it was someone else’s vlog series for the cruises. Did she just copy Charlotte Ruffs thumbnails, she is so pathetic. Can’t even think of her own ideas.

If you have an annual pass, not matter the level, and stay in one of the Disney hotels you don't need a park reservation at all, even if you booked it through Booking.com or somewhere. The blackout dates of the AP still apply, but for the level she has (Magic+) it only blocks out Christmas and Bastille day IIRC.

Most of the DLP hotels via lastminute.com include park tickets now, I think booking.com is the only third party offering bare room only.
Thank you for the information 🙂

Poor Sian having to drive "The runaround" to DLP, however will she manage poor petal🙄

• Haha
I can’t believe the number of influencers who openly advertise that their houses are empty and for how long. Go have fun with your people - record it and you can upload when you’re back.
I never understand this either.

Sometimes it's really not hard to work out where people live. She was once vlogging or doing IG stories in their street a while back and there was a house over the road with a for sale sign up and you could see the estate agent it was with. Probably wouldn't take long to figure out the street they live in just doing a little search on the estate agents website. It's scary how much of their lives they put out there without even thinking!

I never understand this either.

Sometimes it's really not hard to work out where people live. She was once vlogging or doing IG stories in their street a while back and there was a house over the road with a for sale sign up and you could see the estate agent it was with. Probably wouldn't take long to figure out the street they live in just doing a little search on the estate agents website. It's scary how much of their lives they put out there without even thinking!
She lives on Main Street USA because that is HOME apparently 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Probably wouldn't take long to figure out the street they live in just doing a little search on the estate agents website.
Again, quick reminder (beating a dead horse I know), if they have DVC their address is public record anyway, no need to go super sleuth ;)

As much as I dislike many of these influencers I would have no interest in establishing where they live and would seriously question the motives of anyone who does.

Reactions: 12
I just checked mine and it is listed as c/o Disney Vacation Development, Inc., 200 Celebration Place, Celebration, Florida 3474
Hah, well I never. Let me update my statement then with "anyone who bought resale" is easy enough to find lol.

Don't I feel like a muppet now...

As much as I dislike many of these influencers I would have no interest in establishing where they live and would seriously question the motives of anyone who does.
I completely agree, but this is an easy invitation to the more unsavoury characters who are looking for empty properties. A lot of home insurances are invalidated if anything were to happen & it can be proven that you publicly posted on social media that you're away. It's just a bit naive IMO.

How many stories from today ,why not enjoy it rather than constantly posting ,throughout the day, also she's moaning about the room the've booked ,having to make up the sofabed themselves, and the lack of utensils in the kitchen

That hotel room looked fab, I've not stayed there before but would consider it, its way cheaper than the cheapest onsite Disney hotel. Did she think she'd get a turn down service🙄. Also that's pretty good self catering there's even a dishwasher. I've stayed in some places where you have a two ring hob and a kettle,no oven no toaster that's it. As long as its clean and a good price why moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.