Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody has replied saying Collect Memories Not Things.

They've just brought a new car FFS 🤣🤣🤣

The usual suspects are also commenting/ butt kissing her including the ThirstyShaws in their never ending pursuit of growth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s been on the sick for a good portion of this year due to his running injury I think? So they must also have a pretty good sickness package too.
If they have been working for the John Lewis partnership for at least 25 years they can a 6 month (paid I think) sabbatical. I know someone who on theirs now. Maybe its along these lines or he was working at one of the stores that closed and took redundancy...

She has commented that they don't shop much on the latest insta Post about how they afford so many trips... I have honestly never see anyone have SO many deliveries as she shares ... I mean, I LOVE to shop & could give carrie bradshaw a run for her money, but even I don't buy as much as her- It's no skin off my nose, but her claim of being "frugal" just does make sense when she posts almost daily about new purchases.
Oh, and all orders are always ALL Disney themed - I also love disney more than most, but you don't need to wear it from head to toe & bathe in it to be a "fan" 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I think the reason the issue of 'affording things' comes up with Disney Vloggers (and especially Knappily) is because how many normal people and families will be following this family wonder they they hell no matter how hard they word, why they can't afford this lifestyle that Sian and Dullum are portraying?!

You cannot sit there trying to be this 'relatable' POSITIVE, LIVE LIFE hardworking normal family' on one day and then going on endless extortionate holidays the next, it's just fake and false and that's what irritates people about Krappily.

Plus, she constantly has hauls, purchases, expensive deliveries. And then is like 'we're SUCH a normal family...'Erm. no babe.

We're not talking a couple of trips, they got on numerous trips and flashing endless cash like theirs no tomorrow and it's grim. A store manager and a part time nurse aren't racking it in, so where is this money coming from.

I know there is a rumour that they borrowed money from her parents to pay for DVC which just seems insane. We're talking what £20k-£30k!?

Mortgage
Bills
New cars
DVC Membership and annual costs
Annual passes
Endless trips
etc

It all adds up!

Reactions: 3
I've been wondering how they afford it all too. I wonder if they've had some sort of inheritance because it really doesn't add up.

Reactions: 4
I know there is a rumour that they borrowed money from her parents to pay for DVC which just seems insane. We're talking what £20k-£30k!?
~$188/point in 2019 (link), 200 points so $37,600ish, $0.78 to the pound in 2019 soooo just a touch under £30k.

Probably a over-estimate, as DVC give discounts when you purchase over 100 points and so on, so its more likely to be $160-170/point, but still that's 25kish

Reactions: 2
I've tried to watch a few of their vlogs, even gave their first cruise one a couple of minutes but that's all I could manage. They're just so dull - perfect when you're trying to drift off I guess :sleep:

I found knappily after seeing the Disney vloggers forum on here. Im not keen on splashing kids on social media, its unfair and they don't get a choice in the matter. Sian is very much a Betty bragger, they've obviously got money, if shes a full qualified NHS nurse and has been in the job many years then shes on good money, up to 40,000 a year if shes say a senior staff nurse or equivalent and even if she only works 2 or 3 days/shifts a week its still good take home monthly esp with enhancements for nights. If He is a retail manager for waitrose that's good money too and they could bring in 4,000 + a month between them. She just so thirsty to be big in the Disney community its painful. All those Instagram ear and make up and silly filters she always uses, the type that my 12yr old nice loves because.....shes 12!. Also Callum is off work with a running injury ?, he can walk round the isle of white and a Disney cruise ship, why can't he walk round a supermarket or whatever store?? If she toned it back on Instagram, stopped the silly filters and dancing around in your workout gear, listen to your kids, turn the camera off when they don't want it in their face, they may not get so much criticism.....but I doubt that's going to happen, I wonder what her work colleagues really think?...

Why on earth is Dullum filming in to the childrens loos on the ship?

I know he doesn't actuallly go in them but if I saw him filming from the door inwards, I would be having words.

• Angry
Talking about all the money they spend. Did anyone see when they went to visit somewhere in Cornwall and the cost of parking was too high and Dullum didnt want to pay it, so they turned around and left!!!! Yet will fork out on sooooo much Disney tat its unbelievable!!

• Sick
I still can't believe they filmed daisy when she was in hospital on holiday put the camera down and cuddle your little girl

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she a children’s nurse and in her day 2 cruise vlog she’s filmed their older daughter removing her towel 😡 this is the woman who had to remove some of her vlog around Christmas because she broke covid rules and took her children into work at the hospital because they were having a leaving party!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.