Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many stories from today ,why not enjoy it rather than constantly posting ,throughout the day, also she's moaning about the room the've booked ,having to make up the sofabed themselves, and the lack of utensils in the kitchen
1st world problems given what is going on elsewhere in the world, what an ungrateful cow

Reactions: 4
I completely agree, but this is an easy invitation to the more unsavoury characters who are looking for empty properties. A lot of home insurances are invalidated if anything were to happen & it can be proven that you publicly posted on social media that you're away. It's just a bit naive IMO.
no they can’t. If your house is secured fully and it’s broken into, they can try to invalidate but it’s still illegal to enter and against the law. If it invalidated your insurance to tell people you are away, you couldn’t tell work colleagues or the milkman or neighbours.

Unless they catch the perpetrator there is no evidence that suggests they broke in because they read it on social media. they may well in fact have been scouting it out and are purely opportunistic and happened to see that you were packing cases in the car one day.

Friend of mine works in insurance and confirmed this, they often use the threat nature of it to encourage people to not post online about it.

Reactions: 3
no they can’t. If your house is secured fully and it’s broken into, they can try to invalidate but it’s still illegal to enter and against the law. If it invalidated your insurance to tell people you are away, you couldn’t tell work colleagues or the milkman or neighbours.

Unless they catch the perpetrator there is no evidence that suggests they broke in because they read it on social media. they may well in fact have been scouting it out and are purely opportunistic and happened to see that you were packing cases in the car one day.

Friend of mine works in insurance and confirmed this, they often use the threat nature of it to encourage people to not post online about it.
Interesting... regardless of the insurance situation, I still think its an open invite to the wrong type of people when you publicly announce that you're away 🤷🏻‍♀️

I must say I never have enough time to post as much as she does in the parks. I’m too busy enjoying myself. It’s ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I must say I never have enough time to post as much as she does in the parks. I’m too busy enjoying myself. It’s ridiculous
Agreed it’s just constant, and to be honest not that interesting as a viewer 😂

how can they be enjoying “making memories” when her face is always in front of a camera 🤣

Reactions: 7
She's one thirsty so and so. It is embarrassing how she is portraying herself as Mom of the year on her Stories and she is not doing herself any favours complaining about having to make a bed up! !!!

That hotel room looked fab, I've not stayed there before but would consider it, its way cheaper than the cheapest onsite Disney hotel. Did she think she'd get a turn down service🙄. Also that's pretty good self catering there's even a dishwasher. I've stayed in some places where you have a two ring hob and a kettle,no oven no toaster that's it. As long as its clean and a good price why moan.
I’ve stayed at the hotel they’re in. It’s fab, really nice rooms, a lovely pool and breakfast included. I don’t understand why they’re driving to the parks though, it’s a 10 minute walk from the parks and the hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the parks. It must be costing them a fortune to park!

I’ve stayed at the hotel they’re in. It’s fab, really nice rooms, a lovely pool and breakfast included. I don’t understand why they’re driving to the parks though, it’s a 10 minute walk from the parks and the hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the parks. It must be costing them a fortune to park!
I have the Infinity pass and get free preferred parking but I think they have Magic plus so will get free general parking. I would walk though if I was that close plus I like to have a beer in the village.

Reactions: 2
She's one thirsty so and so. It is embarrassing how she is portraying herself as Mom of the year on her Stories and she is not doing herself any favours complaining about having to make a bed up! !!!
She's SOOOOOOO thirsty!!!!!!!!

I bet she's vlogging too.

Yeah so much for mum of the year.

Disney is best when you're there in the moment so to be on. your phone so constantly is insane. She's such a Debbie desperate!!!

Interesting... regardless of the insurance situation, I still think its an open invite to the wrong type of people when you publicly announce that you're away 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree you are inviting it and adding a level of risk on top of the standard opportunistic thieves.

She's just an all round, boring, self obsessed cow. Full stop. She prob just records herself all day and plays it back thinking, how amazing am I?

Reactions: 4
The Magic+ AP has free parking. Still I don't understand why you wouldn't, on a busy day it'll take you longer to walk from the end of the car park than the hotel.

I've only done Raddison Blu, the Ibis, and a Airb&b, always interesting to hear about other hotels around Val.

I have the Infinity pass and get free preferred parking but I think they have Magic plus so will get free general parking. I would walk though if I was that close plus I like to have a beer in the village.
Oohh thank you! I didn’t think of that so makes slightly more sense. It is such a lovely walk to the park from that hotel though and is so quick that it probably takes the same amount of time just to walk back to the car 😂

Reactions: 1
The last Insta I saw as they are walking into Disneyland Park, her daughter is obviously trying to talk to her and all she gets is mmhmm, cause you know can't let your child get in the way of the IG content🙄😒

Reactions: 5
Honestly, have to give her some cred for the reply on testing requirements. Far too many of these people visiting DLP are happy to trout out what they needed to do and never mention the gov.uk website for actually checking the requirements.

Honestly, have to give her some cred for the reply on testing requirements. Far too many of these people visiting DLP are happy to trout out what they needed to do and never mention the gov.uk website for actually checking the requirements.
I would bloody well hope so considering she is a nurse

Just found this thread. Like PP have said it riles me when she films the kids in the bath or in the pool and puts its on YouTube. Fair enough it is and should be innocent but there are some bleeping freaks out there. Just keep those clips to yourself. And in the case of the swimming pools footage there are OTHER people's children there too.

I didn't know what they did for work so to hear Sian works with children has floored me. She should know better.

It also doesn't surprise me to hear she's one of those people who was dismissive of DLP until travelling to WDW became impossible 🥴 When she was describing how they'd bought the 10 eurotunnel trips my head started to spin. They must be either rolling in it or racking up some serious debt.

Reactions: 5
Just found this thread. Like PP have said it riles me when she films the kids in the bath or in the pool and puts its on YouTube. Fair enough it is and should be innocent but there are some bleeping freaks out there. Just keep those clips to yourself. And in the case of the swimming pools footage there are OTHER people's children there too.

I didn't know what they did for work so to hear Sian works with children has floored me. She should know better.

It also doesn't surprise me to hear she's one of those people who was dismissive of DLP until travelling to WDW became impossible 🥴 When she was describing how they'd bought the 10 eurotunnel trips my head started to spin. They must be either rolling in it or racking up some serious debt.
But yet she doesn't buy 'coffee from a shop' because she is 'frugal'.... pull the bleeping other leg Sian.

For those questioning their DVC cost, just watched a couple of old videos of theirs…

They paid £27k for the 200 Cooper Creek points. Money borrowed from Callum’s parents, which they pay back monthly. Their yearly dues are around £1k.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.