Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry coming home in your scrubs from a hospital and lying on the floor 🤮 regardless of being in a global pandemic the bugs that are in a hospital I would not want them in my home. Take your scrubs/uniform off in work and don't wear them home.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry coming home in your scrubs from a hospital and lying on the floor 🤮 regardless of being in a global pandemic the bugs that are in a hospital I would not want them in my home. Take your scrubs/uniform off in work and don't wear them home.
I work in a nursing home as soon as I step through the door my uniform comes off straight into the washing machine on a wash with dettol cleaner and I go straight in the shower

Reactions: 4
I dont know which hospital she works at but at ours you can't come in or leave in scrubs or uniform.

Reactions: 7
Regarding her wearing scrubs home. I know this is not allowed at the hospital I work at and each workplace will have their own policy. But as a fellow nurse when revalidating my registration I am agreeing to abide to a code of conduct . These are standards not just set by the NMC but they are standards that patients and members of the public expect from us. I’m not an avid follower of them as I find them too irritating but am aware of some of the things related to covid that have been said about them previously in lockdown. She’s being very careless as the code not only applies to our work and workplace but also how we conduct ourselves outside of work and on social media.

Reactions: 6
If it is, it's £14k for brand new top of the range model with all the available extras, just priced it up. So not a lot at all for a new car to be honest.
Just think how much of a nicer car they could have gotten without the need for multiple cruises, which would have lasted them a lot longer than the short "gratification" of sailing around British waters on a ship with a few Disney characters on.

Reactions: 1
Just think how much of a nicer car they could have gotten without the need for multiple cruises, which would have lasted them a lot longer than the short "gratification" of sailing around British waters on a ship with a few Disney characters on.
Tbf Dacias are amazing cars, i know someone who has done well over 100,000 miles and no major work to be done/has been done to theres! I’m all for having a cheaper car and to go on holiday, but how they afford I don’t know

Known about Knappily for a while from perusing the Disney vloggers forum. She must be on that phone all the time, poor kids shes just desperate for gratification, I dont get it, just enjoy your family and your holidays. So she has 10 thousand followers on IG so what, 90% don't interact with her or like pics, she thinks she's something to aspire to, I disagree.

Reactions: 5
I mean, just the fact she is pals with Sophie and Dave is enough to turn anyones stomach!! :sick:

I personally think Sophie is promoting Knappily to get to 10k (saw that she's now over 10k!) so that she can get a free ride on some of those DVC points haha! As they're both in WDW in Feb, there has to be some benefit to the freeloading Browns.

Krappily will latch onto anyone who she thinks she can benefit from and who can 'further' her Disney 'career'. Absoloutely sad for a middle aged woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so bloody braggy it’s infuriating. She’s had to tell everyone she’s off to dlp right this second. Why not enjoy your holiday and update everyone after rather than brag to at least 10,200 strangers that your house is empty for a week. I never get people who tell the world they are away from home.

Reactions: 8
Ok but how cringe was that text conversation with Dullum?! All she cares about is followers and getting the 10k swipe up feature.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe the number of influencers who openly advertise that their houses are empty and for how long. Go have fun with your people - record it and you can upload when you’re back.

Reactions: 4
If I post a fake ass congratulations about Sian, will she re-post it as well? Holy tit 20 stories of circle jerking about a number.

• Haha
Of course she's off to DLP! duck me, as if a Disney 'content cruise' isn't enough this summer, got to cram in a casual trip to an Amber country.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.