Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get how these Disney clothing rip off merchants get away with it. Most of the designs are so overtly Disney that they would surely fall foul of Intellectual Property violations. Is it a case of making hay while the sun shines before you get the letter from the Disney lawyers telling you to cease trading or get sued????? Using your daughter to advertise a gifted jumper.....nice bit of exploitation there....🙄
Disney don't care as long as you don't get too big. It's free advertising.

Bet she didn't pay her children as model's.

Ah yes the strict Knapp budget that can stretch to getting some minion to carve your kids pumpkins so you don't have to. 🙄
How dare you suggest Princess Sian do something "hard"!?

Although since she has spent money on it she must now be an expert. Waiting for her pumpkin carving 101 Q&A video any day now.

Reactions: 1
Being fair to Sian that’s the farm park that they have annual passes for… that they bought on a whim a few months ago… for £100+. So she probably considers today’s visit to be free and sticking to budget. The brunch for four they had earlier in the day definitely wasn’t free though, unless one of their school friends paid.

(interesting she’s already deleted the photo of her friends from her stories, seems not everybody likes their life being plastered all over social media).

Being fair to Sian that’s the farm park that they have annual passes for… that they bought on a whim a few months ago… for £100+. So she probably considers today’s visit to be free and sticking to budget. The brunch for four they had earlier in the day definitely wasn’t free though, unless one of their school friends paid.

(interesting she’s already deleted the photo of her friends from her stories, seems not everybody likes their life being plastered all over social media).
No way! I was actually going to say here, I wonder if she asked them all permission before she posted it - and the one of someone’s child as well. As if she didn’t. She really is deranged.

No way! I was actually going to say here, I wonder if she asked them all permission before she posted it - and the one of someone’s child as well. As if she didn’t. She really is deranged.
I wonder if you have a point now the group shot has gone. I notice a lot of people are turning to no kids on open accounts kind of thing. Personally, we don't share pics of the boys on fb or anything like that. And I would be livid if someone else did.

Surely though, if they are such good old friends, she would know this? Maybe they are his mates and she's tagging along on this one too.

It would be very like them to keep old friends who are willing to pay for meals for them. Or did they complain about something and get it for free? Did her avocados not have enough avocados in it?

Reactions: 2
I really don't get how these Disney clothing rip off merchants get away with it. Most of the designs are so overtly Disney that they would surely fall foul of Intellectual Property violations. Is it a case of making hay while the sun shines before you get the letter from the Disney lawyers telling you to cease trading or get sued????? Using your daughter to advertise a gifted jumper.....nice bit of exploitation there....🙄
I mean they are kids jumpers. Lyla posing is already affected…the two fingers out for Instagram, just like her mum…

As for the I.P. matter, yes make hay while the sun shines for most of them. Some of them would get away with it because they are inspired by disney but no full copy and sometimes they don’t bother. But probably a good thing Sian is closing hers. The character prints she was doing are outright I.P. theft. Even if she’s done the drawings herself, you can’t just use characters that disney own. I’m sure she told herself otherwise - but sorry love, you can’t. It’s not your character I.P. to use.

Eurgh just noticed the words on her post about tangled threads too…yuck…

“Best magically inspired embroidered products you will find - FACT..”

I hate this type of post…it’s not a fact…it’s your opinion…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if you have a point now the group shot has gone. I notice a lot of people are turning to no kids on open accounts kind of thing. Personally, we don't share pics of the boys on fb or anything like that. And I would be livid if someone else did.

Surely though, if they are such good old friends, she would know this? Maybe they are his mates and she's tagging along on this one too.

It would be very like them to keep old friends who are willing to pay for meals for them. Or did they complain about something and get it for free? Did her avocados not have enough avocados in it?
I think she doesn’t really see them much (hence the reference to there being kids that weren’t there last time etc) and had totally underestimated that they do not live in her imaginary world. Poor people who had their kids put up without their permission.

On the subject of consent, do we think that Lyla and Daisy “consent” to their photos being published like this? I’m sure they aren’t aware and I know it probably sounds “a lot” to get their permission but I think as they get older, they need to consent to this stuff and to understand the implications. One day they will be able to read this thread for example and it’s going to upset them, how many people already discuss them because of what Sian puts out there publicly. I wonder if Sian truly understands the implications of that and how they will feel when they consider that they could have opted out.

My mind goes to that Ozzy Osbourne programme where one of his daughters didn’t want to be in the programme so she was just never on camera to the point that people were surprised he had another child.
Thing is though. Sian has built her personal brand around non consenting family members. Can you imagine when those girls are teenagers, years hard enough for the best of us but having your bullies be able to look back at vlogs of you as a child, pictures of you…threads like these where you were discussed? Jeez Louise….

Children cannot consent. That's why we have a million and one laws protecting them.

This is a legal/ethical grey area. If this were anyone else's kids she would have to pay them. Or if whoeverthreads hired them instead of reposting the picture, they should pay them. If she pays them, she has to abide by child labour laws and actually pay them in their own bank account.

Its very obvious that this is a fun game to them whereas to the parent, it's a business decision that generates cash flow and engagement.

These kids deserve to be paid for making sian money

Children cannot consent. That's why we have a million and one laws protecting them.

This is a legal/ethical grey area. If this were anyone else's kids she would have to pay them. Or if whoeverthreads hired them instead of reposting the picture, they should pay them. If she pays them, she has to abide by child labour laws and actually pay them in their own bank account.

Its very obvious that this is a fun game to them whereas to the parent, it's a business decision that generates cash flow and engagement.

These kids deserve to be paid for making sian money
maybe the multiple holidays and endless clothes and gifts - (advent tree decoration presents too?!) more then make up for that?

maybe the multiple holidays and endless clothes and gifts - (advent tree decoration presents too?!) more then make up for that?
Except for the next time Sian goes to
Disney world, where she’s leaving the kids and dog behind. Something she is “quite pleased” about, despite it being their first trip in two years. Or the Disney cruise she went on earlier this year with two internet strangers rather than her own family or friends.

Last edited:
Not really.

If child actors and child models got paid in holidays, clothes and exposure, no parent would sign them up.

If the parent was only paid in holidays, treats and clothes you could argue that but she gets paid cold hard cash and uses her kids to do so.

Kids are people and not tools to earn their parents cash.

It's exploitaion and verges on slave labour. They are working and not being paid. Just cause everyone does it, doesn't make it right.

Add to that, children of old influences are coming out of the woodwork lately and boy do they hate their parents. There's articles about how much it effected them growing up.

So imagine your life is everywhere, your parent complained about you and strangers backed your mums half baked stories about how you were horrible and praised for publicly telling you off. There's footage of you in your pants online and you can't do anything about it. Your parents made and kept money you specifically helped them make. So you just got a boat load of issues and nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 3

Would you be happy to be paid in multiple holidays, endless clothes and gifts ? Even when you're actually left at home for some of those holidays?

I wouldn't.

Sian could have graciously accepted the gift from her small shop owner bestie. L She makes the choice to take the picture and post AD, AFF or whatever else. She does it for clout so people know she gets gifted Disney Themed Tat.

Of course a 7 and 3 year old thinks being taken on multiple holidays is great. As other posters say it’s only in a fees years they realise they have been humiliated with videos of them wetting themselves, flashing their underwear a part of it.

Oh look another holiday. With very strict Knapp budgeting this one has only cost £285....of course the car runs on fairy dust for the 700 mile round trip and no one will eat whilst they are there....yep all for £285....BS 🙄

Oh look another holiday. With very strict Knapp budgeting this one has only cost £285....of course the car runs on fairy dust for the 700 mile round trip and no one will eat whilst they are there....yep all for £285....BS 🙄
And the DLP and Eurostar annual passes were free, and all the matching Christmas Disney outfits she will now buy for the trip will also be free.

I just went away for the weekend to somewhere 3 hours away. The hotel cost £100 but once the cost of food, fuel, and entertainment was added on the total cost ended up being closer to £350.

Doesn't she hate the cold though? How in the hell is she gonna do Paris in Dec? It's freezing 🥶

She'll say a million times "cold but magical"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.