Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people genuinely buy M&S children’s clothing via affiliate links posted by an achingly middle-of-the-road, dull, and middle-class Disney blogger? The only people I can think of who would do that are stalkers. It’s just not normal!

Reactions: 6
Do people genuinely buy M&S children’s clothing via affiliate links posted by an achingly middle-of-the-road, dull, and middle-class Disney blogger? The only people I can think of who would do that are stalkers. It’s just not normal!
And the point of an affiliate link on an account like Sian’s is to highlight something a little bit different or extraordinary and special. Not to make every insignificant item an affiliate. She will be making affiliate links for her fruit and veg soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the point of an affiliate link on an account like Sian’s is to highlight something a little bit different or extraordinary and special. Not to make every insignificant item an affiliate. She will be making affiliate links for her fruit and veg soon.
doesn’t Callum work for a supermarket, why isn’t she plugging his company too - maybe she will get gifted more free tit from them!

Seriously though, this affiliate link crap is getting out of hand.Her stories are just flooded with it constantly, how desperate is she to make kick backs off these links..?

Can she not go a single day without posting a picture of her legs and feet.
I don’t know why there’s complaints about this 😂 but I guess I’m a predictable male

• Haha
doesn’t Callum work for a supermarket, why isn’t she plugging his company too - maybe she will get gifted more free tit from them!
Maybe because it’s a bit unprofessional

what I dont get is why they don’t shop at John Lewis and Waitrose more if they’re such budgeters - Waitrose staff get 25% off at John Lewis , when I worked there I bought all my Christmas presents there and it was so cheap !! They do similar stuff to M&S , but budget KWEEN Sian is paying full price for things

Reactions: 3
My guess is that fairly recently Sian got a stern talking to about mentioning her work on her Instagram. Probably quite a surprise to her as her previous job (for the same trust) didn’t appear to mind. We all know where she works she wasn’t shy about posting about it a few months ago, now she says she can’t mention it all.

So now they are being ultra-cautious and not mentioning or linking either of their jobs. So no John Lewis or Waitrose aff links.

The Amazon bits in the storefront 🤦‍♀️!!!
Linking everything you’ve ever thought of to get a couple of pence. I’m not sure whether I’m impressed or appalled. The things folks will do to get some pennies nowadays. Can you sell your soul via an affiliate link?

Reactions: 5
The Amazon bits in the storefront 🤦‍♀️!!!
Linking everything you’ve ever thought of to get a couple of pence. I’m not sure whether I’m impressed or appalled. The things folks will do to get some pennies nowadays. Can you sell your soul via an affiliate link?
She said that everything on there was something she had bought herself, except there are 4 happy planners on there. Own 4 planners do you? Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised…

Genuinely follow people who have 300k + followers and they don't even have an amazon store front. They consider themselves niche and small.

Apparently we have a vlogmas to look forward to as well. The 10 affiliates of Christmas more like. Joy.

Also they have a sodding PO box!?
That's £300 if they got it for a year!

Reactions: 1
Is somebody going to do the sums on how much the December trip actually costs? We’ve got £285(?) for hotels, conservatively £100 for petrol, and now we have £112 for thermals….

Ahh another circle jerk fest on the stories today…Adam Hattan has sent her free bundle of his tit so sians gushing all over that crap too.

One giant affiliate linking, money spending, non budgeting insta profile

Just put the girls in a couple of layers of leggings & tops, who buys all that for a single weekend trip to France? I’ve always just worked with what we have, lots of thin layers.

Does she not have to change out of her uniform before leaving work? Asking for a friend 🤓

Reactions: 2
Does she not have to change out of her uniform before leaving work? Asking for a friend 🤓
Not necessarily. It’s much like posting about her job on social media. Some jobs will make you change, some allow you to travel in uniform. Some jobs will let you post about them, some won’t.

Reactions: 2
Why do I find this so cringe? Almost as cringy as her sh!t dad dancing because she’s worked out 😴

honestly why bother with an affiliate link then say “it’ll only earn me a penny” I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for her being so beggy.
FE1E04A5-0A8D-4BA7-A0EA-ACF2E4748C90.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not necessarily. It’s much like posting about her job on social media. Some jobs will make you change, some allow you to travel in uniform. Some jobs will let you post about them, some won’t.
You learn at uni about infection control. I remember the lecturer trying to drill into us that work clothes are for work
She took the same course I did, at the same uni. Probably had the same lecturer (definitely he's been there million years) tell her the story about a woman he stopped in tesco who was in her nursing uniform in tesco and bollocking her.
If you look after at risk people, you should not be in your uniform unless it's for work.

Although scrubs are comfy AF!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.