Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine proclaiming someone you have never met in real life and who lives 3000 miles away is 'quite literally one of the best people' you've ever known.

I just don't get it....šŸ˜‘
Getting a compliment from Sian at this point have the value of your kid giving you that sticky slime that's been under their bed for 6 months. It has hair in it and your confused why it's still sticky.

Her recommendation also means nothing cause she recommends and affiliates everything.

It's all worthless

Reactions: 1
Imagine proclaiming someone you have never met in real life and who lives 3000 miles away is 'quite literally one of the best people' you've ever known.

I just don't get it....šŸ˜‘
Itā€™s just to get engagement! She celebrates their birthday, they celebrate hers, they get a few extra followers each time. Itā€™s not a real friendship itā€™s a business transaction. Itā€™s 101 of how to grow a niche interest Instagram account. But it is also a brilliant example of how fake and shameless you need to be to ā€œsucceedā€ at Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s just to get engagement! She celebrates their birthday, they celebrate hers, they get a few extra followers each time. Itā€™s not a real friendship itā€™s a business transaction. Itā€™s 101 of how to grow a niche interest Instagram account. But it is also a brilliant example of how fake and shameless you need to be to ā€œsucceedā€ at Instagram.
Agreed.

In the Disney Parks 'Community', the photographers have far fewer followers than the influencers, mainly because they are not playing the game. Photographers' content tends to be of far superior quality! The photographers who have larger followers who have been posting for years, before the dreaded algorithms!

Reactions: 4
She hasnā€™t adapted to her youngest going to school at all. As a shift worker who now has two school age children, she will have masses and masses of child-free time compared to your average parent. To suggest that she also *needs* child-free holidays or to stick her children in kids club all the time when on holiday is more than a little bit weird.

Reactions: 6
She hasnā€™t adapted to her youngest going to school at all. As a shift worker who now has two school age children, she will have masses and masses of child-free time compared to your average parent. To suggest that she also *needs* child-free holidays or to stick her children in kids club all the time when on holiday is more than a little bit weird.
Daisy was at nursery before this. They qualified for 30 hours free childcare from when she was 3. She just doesn't like being a parent.

30 hrs is three days a week full hours, Iā€™m guessing they managed their shifts around this and Sian had daisy two weekdays a week. Now they have five days of childcare so Sian will get those extra two days all to herself.

Daisy was at nursery before this. They qualified for 30 hours free childcare from when she was 3. She just doesn't like being a parent.

It seems like sheā€™s finally realised (from reading here) that continuously filming or photographing her kids is a safeguarding/consent issue.

And now because of that the kids are nothing more than an inconvenience. Canā€™t film them on my holiday as I do 4683821 insta stories? Whack ā€˜em in a kidsā€™ club.

Itā€™s like sheā€™s playing the role of other mum Vloggers, mum influencers who do the occasional ā€˜god I just want some peace and quietā€™ of ā€˜itā€™s back to school day - yes!ā€™ But Sian is now using this as her personality and itā€™s not a good look.

Reactions: 2
Ye
Itā€™s like sheā€™s playing the role of other mum Vloggers, mum influencers who do the occasional ā€˜god I just want some peace and quietā€™ of ā€˜itā€™s back to school day - yes!ā€™ But Sian is now using this as her personality and itā€™s not a good look.
I agree with this. Sheā€™s playing up to the ā€œexhausted mum, I just need a minute alone or some grown-up timeā€ mummy blogger cliche. Except it doesnā€™t work, it just grates. Everybody knows she gets plenty of alone time. Plus thereā€™s a difference between wanting the occasional day or night off and being pleased about going to WDW without your kids or sticking your children in kids club at every available opportunity when you do go away with them.

Oh the slog is so boring. And it's a bloody hour.

It's run, one shift at work, run, haul, wax melts, run, movie, tell Daisy to be quiet, snap at Ellie constantly, movie, jumpers, run, gusto show off and referral, laughing at Lyla being scared on a Halloween train and trying to make her look at the camera, budget superstar talk about how they have a million bank accounts, (it's very clear that they budget to control Sians spending, not cause they don't have a lot coming in)
A beachbody mlm plug. Which she always says she doesn't push but mentions it a lot.
And a million referral links in its bio.

An hour of my life I'll never get back.

The kids are now in aftershool clubs cause sian wants set shifts. She hasn't got them yet but has put the childcare in place, meaning she has yet more time to herself.

Oh and Lyla slogs a little. So yeah, I'm sure she says she wants to be a slogger when she grows up

Last edited:
There was me thinking she's at work for 14 hours today so no shilling on the gram. Obviously on a break as along comes the affiliate spam on the stories....give it a rest! šŸ„“šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Wonder how her employers feel about her posting ā€œmake yourself a priorityā€ memes to Instagram whilst transporting and caring for incredibly sick children?

Iā€™m sorry but WHO is asking for her to post affiliate links of the kids clothes? No one thatā€™s who. That is 100% an excuse sheā€™s using to post affiliate links. Itā€™s easy to say something that canā€™t be proven otherwise but I genuinely donā€™t think that people have watched her vlog and then gone out of their way to message her to ask her to add these clothes as affiliate links in her stories too. No Sian. Do you think your followers are thick? They arenā€™t. They catch onto these things.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm a miserable cow (hence my presence on a gossip website) but the moment someone says "Be Kind" it makes me want to be anything but.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can she not go a single day without posting a picture of her legs and feet. Donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s better than seeing her face but Iā€™m confusedā€¦ her page is erratic is it travel & Disney, book club, affiliate links or watching her show off as she is up exercising before 6?

noones asking for links to her kids clothing haul, sheā€™s trying to make out sheā€™s budget friendly bubbly spending Ā£50. The clothes arenā€™t that nice. Not what Iā€™d dress my daughter in.

Reactions: 5
Apparently she's given up on content and has decided to be a walking affiliate link.

Also she had the affiliate links for the clothes in her youtube bio so no, nobody watching the video went to insta to ask. Liar liar pants of fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she grab her nose constantly in her latest vlog? Really annoying once you notice it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apparently she's given up on content and has decided to be a walking affiliate link.

Also she had the affiliate links for the clothes in her youtube bio so no, nobody watching the video went to insta to ask. Liar liar pants of fire.
Itā€™s cringeworthy when you discover her being fake like that haha. The ultimate embarrassment for a ā€œreal lifeā€ influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.