Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe im thinking of someone else, but hadn’t she already lived and worked abroad?

Given she’s friends with so many American blogging mums who often home school their younger kids because of some of the terrible schools, I’ll put money on it that she has considered it. Especially as she buys books for education purposes and has hinted at educating the kids as part of travel - classic case of someone who thinks their kids are above the education system.

Reactions: 3
Maybe im thinking of someone else, but hadn’t she already lived and worked abroad?

Given she’s friends with so many American blogging mums who often home school their younger kids because of some of the terrible schools, I’ll put money on it that she has considered it. Especially as she buys books for education purposes and has hinted at educating the kids as part of travel - classic case of someone who thinks their kids are above the education system.
Living and working abroad is way too daring and exciting for the eternally bland and boring Sian.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely it doesn’t matter? Their children’s headmistress is very understanding about taking them out of school. I’m sure the school will be fine with them being taken out of school for holidays in October, December, and February… and probably April and June/July too.
I think it’s more getting leave from work / working around shift patterns so that she’s goes back on a night shift after travelling home from DLP

You have a point. Even down to the animal print. Shes all talk no action really.

Tall, thin, blonde, white, likes PSL and alcohol fueled all inclusive holidays.

I wonder if she likes true crime like all the rest of us basic white beeches? 😂😂
She doesn’t even push the boat out to visit Universal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t even push the boat out to visit Universal 🤣🤣

Maybe she could afford to go to Universal if she cut down on haircuts, nail appointments, private healthcare, Disney store splurges, spirit jerseys, weekly shopping trips, farm park passes, RunDisney race entries, or any of her other masses of discretionary spending?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Given she’s friends with so many American blogging mums...
Internet Friends. Disney Friends.
I've said it before but I believe Sian is obsessed with portraying that half their lives are in Florida and that they're so *american*.

The way she says groceries and side walk make me crinnnnnggge. You've been on ten trips to Disney World, give In.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Disney isn’t even really her thing, it’s Callum’s (see her blog). It’s just something she’s latched onto to give herself an identity and make her feel special and different.

Reactions: 7
Disney isn’t even really her thing, it’s Callum’s (see her blog). It’s just something she’s latched onto to give herself an identity and make her feel special and different.
Yeah it was his family that went regularly!!

She's such a joiner!! - Still can't get over all the times she dumps Dumdum and the girls for Girls from the 'Gram, or drags them to daft photoshoots, like at UK Pavilion and Boardwalk. No doubt there will be a super spreader event in February too!

Reactions: 4
she’s made it her thing.

she’s an expert on everything disney now you know
Dvc (owns one resort for a Couple of years)
Cruises (done two U.K. staycation on the magic)
WDW resorts (hasn’t stayed at many)
DLP (had never been before covid)
Probably claims to know loads about the other worldwide disney parks too

Also an expert on
Fitness with beach body crap
General travel expert
Budgeting, money saving and frugality

I've said it before but I believe Sian is obsessed with portraying that half their lives are in Florida and that they're so *american*.

The way she says groceries and side walk make me crinnnnnggge. You've been on ten trips to Disney World, give In.
not real friends…cringey USA ‘moms’
She shared crap about a USA travel agent? Like why? Going to a US agent and plugging them all over your Instagram. Odd.

Reactions: 5
she’s made it her thing.

she’s an expert on everything disney now you know
Dvc (owns one resort for a Couple of years)
Cruises (done two U.K. staycation on the magic)
WDW resorts (hasn’t stayed at many)
DLP (had never been before covid)
Probably claims to know loads about the other worldwide disney parks too

Also an expert on
Fitness with beach body crap
General travel expert
Budgeting, money saving and frugality

not real friends…cringey USA ‘moms’
She shared crap about a USA travel agent? Like why? Going to a US agent and plugging them all over your Instagram. Odd.
Never understood the need for the travel agent for the holidays they do!

Reactions: 1

Saw her use the word “Fall” the other day too, instead of Autumn 🙄🤣

• Haha
Yeah it was his family that went regularly!!

She's such a joiner!! - Still can't get over all the times she dumps Dumdum and the girls for Girls from the 'Gram, or drags them to daft photoshoots, like at UK Pavilion and Boardwalk. No doubt there will be a super spreader event in February too!
I know what you mean. Anything that gets her attention is her thing. She goes plant based every Jan and spammed it last year. She didn't get enough attention so she doesn't continue.

Same with her fitness insta, personal account, blog and tik tok. They never "blew up" so she ditched them. Although her tik tok, personal account and blog are still up.

I wonder what she actually likes? Just her own non recommended, non affiliated, not shown off for attention but 100% loved (Bar attention)

Reactions: 5
Eurrgh classic circle jerk post now from Sian…

just trying to show to us that she does have ‘real’ friends - obviously as long as they are selling disney rip off merch that she can plug and get stuff for free and then spend more money on to satisfy her spending addiction…

Eurrgh classic circle jerk post now from Sian…

just trying to show to us that she does have ‘real’ friends - obviously as long as they are selling disney rip off merch that she can plug and get stuff for free and then spend more money on to satisfy her spending addiction…
It proves the point though. She is gushing over this person she literally met for the first time 3 weeks ago.

Still absolutely convinced she has no real friends. I can imagine he does. Dullums been on stag dos but she hasn't mentioned anything about a hen do.

I do wonder if she is reading. If she posts anything with "her dear old friend" anytime soon, I'm calling Bingo 😏

• Haha
Of course she reads here, how could she avoid it knowing she has her own thread?
👋👋👋👋

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.