Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she’s done a bit of reading here whilst they’ve been round the pool. Todays stories have been positive about the girls and they’re suddenly child focussed. They couldn’t manage a day without kids club though eh!

what I don’t understand is why Dullum reposted Sian’s story of the girls being told off. WHY? it’s bad enough she posted it. Then his caption ‘Grumpy Daddy’ what is that achieving?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems she’s done a bit of reading here whilst they’ve been round the pool. Todays stories have been positive about the girls and they’re suddenly child focussed. They couldn’t manage a day without kids club though eh!

what I don’t understand is why Dullum reposted Sian’s story of the girls being told off. WHY? it’s bad enough she posted it. Then his caption ‘Grumpy Daddy’ what is that achieving?
He's just as bad as her. He's just got a pen!s and doesnt post every damn moment. So people praise him for the bare minimum and the bar is set so bloody low for him. She gets the brunt.

Reactions: 1
So the pics of the kids gettin bollocked, were they not out and about in the car then? I thought they got the car yesterday?
were the car seats only inadequate after a day of use?
I’m confused too. Did they drive the kids in the car and didn’t use the seats or what? Cos that’s worse 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m confused too. Did they drive the kids in the car and didn’t use the seats or what? Cos that’s worse 😂
So they saw the wet car seats (probably had just been cleaned with sanitiser) and thought, it'll be fine.

But then the girls had no fun and annoyed her. They got all the pics they wanted and decided they didn't want to use it again. They wanted their money back so blamed the car seats.

If they were actually that bothered about the girls saftey, they would of seen the car seats and said nope there and then.

Smells like BS.

Reactions: 6
So they saw the wet car seats (probably had just been cleaned with sanitiser) and thought, it'll be fine.

But then the girls had no fun and annoyed her. They got all the pics they wanted and decided they didn't want to use it again. They wanted their money back so blamed the car seats.

If they were actually that bothered about the girls saftey, they would of seen the car seats and said nope there and then.

Smells like BS.
“Forever zooming round European streets*”

*until one of the kids mildly pisses me off

So their resort is on the West of the Island and the photo she stuck on the grid over the weekend is in the East of the Island.
So did they use the car or not???.....I smell BS in order to swindle a refund....so the carseats were ok for 1 day then?...🤔
Exactly. They got their photos and wanted their money back.

If they seats were as they discribed, they would of known it wasnt safe as soon as they looked at them. It wouldn't of taken a day to figure it out.

It's like people who eat a whole meal, claim it was over cooked and demand a refund at the end. They have a history of complaining to get free stuff, they do it everywhere it seems.

I'm sure there was a clip on her stories of the view out of the windscreen as they were driving...I'm sure they used the car. Its Legoland all over again remember when it was so busy, Legoland restaurant bent over backwards to accommodate all their dietary requirements, they praised them and then next minute it was all meals comped as they complained about the time it took to get one of their food orders, they even accepted free ice creams after having the food for free...shameless they are. I'll bet they're the type that stay at Premier Inn then complain the beds aren't comfy enough to try and get a refund.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure there was a clip on her stories of the view out of the windscreen as they were driving...I'm sure they used the car. Its Legoland all over again remember when it was so busy, Legoland restaurant bent over backwards to accommodate all their dietary requirements, they praised them and then next minute it was all meals comped as they complained about the time it took to get one of their food orders, they even accepted free ice creams after having the food for free...shameless they are. I'll bet they're the type that stay at Premier Inn then complain the beds aren't comfy enough to try and get a refund.
they moved up in the world. They stayed at the Hilton on the way out this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure I remember from one of their early Florida vlogs Dullum complained about some food at the Premier Inn they were in and got a refund. I think they even bragged about him being the king of complaining to gets refunds....such a lovely trait to have....utterly shameless more like.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Genuinely in disbelief that they used those car seats for a day and then tried to get the money back. So daisy sat on a wet seat that she didn’t fit into? Or is that just what they told the car hire company after they had used it for a day? If she didn’t fit into the seat, then they have really endangered her by using it anyway. Jeez.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure I remember from one of their early Florida vlogs Dullum complained about some food at the Premier Inn they were in and got a refund. I think they even bragged about him being the king of complaining to gets refunds....such a lovely trait to have....utterly shameless more like.
Maybe this is how they fund their many holidays ,pay for stuff but then complain about everything and get their money back ha ha

Oh Sian… comparing your ‘busy’ to someone with anxiety, new low here love!

As someone else said a few posts back, I’ve never known a mum have so much time to herself. she’s so self centered.

More quality time being spent with the kids as Sian and Dullum go to the gym… I know they are training for a run but seriously can they not have a break for even a few days and spend some time with the kids? Didn’t consider doing their gym time when the kids were at movie night did they…

• Sad
Complaining about missing America whilst sat on holiday in Ibiza to a bunch of followers who probably haven’t had a holiday in years, read the room Sian you ungrateful prick.

Reactions: 18
Why is she always filming her legs? We have to watch her weird as hell walk before she pans the camera up.

Also another day, another finished book. Never known a mum on a family holiday get through so many bloody books 😂

Did she really rstyle.me the disney store? Is she for real?
She's def been taking soaf and oafs coaching class. Sians insta gonna be one giant ad now. 🙄
You like this pen? Heres the affiliate. Fml

Reactions: 2
What the hell is wrong with the woman? ‘This photo took a packet of sweets as bribery’ does that not tell you something about how your children feel about having their photo taken CONSTANTLY! duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
But did Dullum get a bag of bribery sweets too? If not what does he get from this deal?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.