Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually really sad. I think I’d moan for ice cream wandering round streets in the hot sun. It might be enjoyable her her & Dullum but the girls are still really young to ‘get’ culture. They’d get far more from it when they’re a fair bit older. Expecting them to behave whilst she takes basic arse pics is a bit much. Does she not get that a family holiday is supposed to be enjoyable for the whole family not just mum & dad? The resort is adult focused and she’s SO thirsty tagging tui in every.single.picture!

I’ve noticed a bit of a pattern, she posts photos of the girls but then has a slight dig in her captions. I noticed it on her stories yesterday. With Daisy, then the pic of her & the girls.

Edited to add: who also would post this photo? It’s not realism, does she want a pat on the back? Does she forget every man and his dog (who chooses to) can look at her stories. apart from shaming/embarrassing the girls what’s she achieving?

B9B2B3F2-19E8-474C-904A-0DB5DE721D75.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have vowed never to drag my child round "historic" sites until they're old enough to appreciate- my parents tried it once with us & we've never let them forget it 🤣

Kids want to be practicing jumping on a lilo in the pool, eating their bodyweight in ice cream or building sandcastles on holidays like this, they don't give a monkeys about culture, and IF they are going to be taken, at least bribe them with ice cream as a treat! It is all for the gram, which is sad.

Reactions: 8
Is her most recent story for us? Telling us they want to be in kids club because they are asking about it? If it’s all they know, of course they are asking for it. They don’t realise family time is an option. Also it really doesn’t sound like they have any patience for these kids. Who would have thought wandering around the streets of a Spanish town looking at doors and windows wouldn’t be interesting for kids. Also wow they wanted ice cream? In a hot place, after walking for hours and looking at windows…wow sit them down and give them a stern talking to. SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR

Reactions: 8
Is her most recent story for us? Telling us they want to be in kids club because they are asking about it? If it’s all they know, of course they are asking for it.
They’re probably desperate to go to kids club so as not have to endure a day being dragged round streets whilst their mother gets the required photos for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 5
Get them a bleeping ice cream. You're on holiday not in prison.

That's a horrible thing to do. Imagine being so annoyed at children you want to publicly humiliate them?

Of course the kids want to go to kids club if this is what their parents are like.

All these people desperate to have kids and she just wants to embarrass hers. duck them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think I’d be asking for kids club too if I could go there and play and eat ice-cream. The alternate seems to be posed photos and getting a telling off for wanting ice-cream on a hot holiday. Not against the discipline (though in this case I kind of am) but am totally against taking a pic of it for a story on the gram. Thought this was a holiday away from vlogging - no YouTube but the Insta stories have increased to compensate.

Reactions: 7
New to this. But this woman is dreadful! She can’t stand her kids:m. She’s also kinda ugly. I can’t stand her. She looks like she needs to poop when she poses.

• Haha
She is trying to be like those weird Mums who post photos of themselves looking like tit and talk about how much of a nightmare their kids have been because they are trying to be relatable but they all end up looking like a bleeping nightmare and their poor kids will one day read that.

Oh Mum remember when we went to Ibiza! Let me look at those memories. Oh, so all I did was go to the kids club and moaned the entire time... that's nice for you to share with 10k strangers. You fsquidward looking biatch

• Haha
This is actually really sad. I think I’d moan for ice cream wandering round streets in the hot sun. It might be enjoyable her her & Dullum but the girls are still really young to ‘get’ culture. They’d get far more from it when they’re a fair bit older. Expecting them to behave whilst she takes basic arse pics is a bit much. Does she not get that a family holiday is supposed to be enjoyable for the whole family not just mum & dad? The resort is adult focused and she’s SO thirsty tagging tui in every.single.picture!

I’ve noticed a bit of a pattern, she posts photos of the girls but then has a slight dig in her captions. I noticed it on her stories yesterday. With Daisy, then the pic of her & the girls.

Edited to add: who also would post this photo? It’s not realism, does she want a pat on the back? Does she forget every man and his dog (who chooses to) can look at her stories. apart from shaming/embarrassing the girls what’s she achieving?

View attachment 816340
Poor kids. They can’t even get told off without having their picture taken. :(

Reactions: 3
She is trying to be like those weird Mums who post photos of themselves looking like tit and talk about how much of a nightmare their kids have been because they are trying to be relatable
The problem is, the narritive here should of been,

the girls have been pestering us for ice cream, we will probably come back as a couple. It turns out a 4 and 6 year old (?) don't enjoy a wander through towns. It annoyed me. Lesson learnt.

Instead shes gone with the:

Look, look, see how horrible my children are for pestering us for ice cream on OUR holiday where we wanted to take pictures and have a wander for the gram. But dont worry. We told them off for being kids.

The problem is, the narritive here should of been,

the girls have been pestering us for ice cream, we will probably come back as a couple. It turns out a 4 and 6 year old (?) don't enjoy a wander through towns. It annoyed me. Lesson learnt.

Instead shes gone with the:

Look, look, see how horrible my children are for pestering us for ice cream on OUR holiday where we wanted to take pictures and have a wander for the gram. But dont worry. We told them off for being kids.
Also kids get tired so quickly. They really do so much with them and exhaust them. Then they complain about them being exhausted. My sisters kids bounce off the walls when they are tired and my brother in law always shouts at them but my sister says, actually it’s our fault they are like this because we are the ones who have taken them out and made them so tired, so who are we to tell them off for being hyperactive and exhausted really. You’d think Sian would understand the behaviour of her own kids.

• Heart
Of course the kids are bored! They’ve been brought up to think every holiday should be as stimulating for them as Disney, no appreciation for other types of holiday!

On a holiday to Ibiza which some families can’t even do and she’s moaning about how much she misses America! How ungrateful can you get! This woman needs to get a bloody grip on reality! 🤦🏻‍♀️

ahh is it a problem with the car seats or have you managed to take all the insta photos you need so have returned the car early hoping to get a refund due to seats being unsuitable yet you were happy enough to use them yesterday, im thinking they might go to Florida for christmas as they are saying how much they miss America

I thinks they've said in previous vlogs they can't get time off in December so that'll quash any thoughts of a florida Christmas!

Reactions: 1
So the pics of the kids gettin bollocked, were they not out and about in the car then? I thought they got the car yesterday?
were the car seats only inadequate after a day of use?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.