Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Sian is having major withdrawals from not posting on stories every hour just so she can proclaim they’re having their super special Knapp time!

Forgot to add, whilst the girls are in kids club!
Haha.

Is it really obvious to anyone else that she clearly favours Lyla over Daisy? She only ever seems to complain about Daisy and the only time she complements her is when she praises "the girls"

Even her tone with Daisy is much shorter. She never let's Daisy speak. Lyla only gets a couple of sentances out before the camera is back on Sian but never Daisy.

They are both cute as buttons. Shame about their parents

Reactions: 3
Haha.

Is it really obvious to anyone else that she clearly favours Lyla over Daisy? She only ever seems to complain about Daisy and the only time she complements her is when she praises "the girls"

Even her tone with Daisy is much shorter. She never let's Daisy speak. Lyla only gets a couple of sentances out before the camera is back on Sian but never Daisy.

They are both cute as buttons. Shame about their parents
Completely agree, I think it’s because she says herself that Lyla plays up to the camera whilst Daisy thankfully isn’t interested

Completely agree, I think it’s because she says herself that Lyla plays up to the camera whilst Daisy thankfully isn’t interested
she will turn into Sian - very aware of the camera, and no doubt become aware of the low level ‘fame’

i think the term is ‘affected’

ADJECTIVE
Behaving , speaking, etc, in an artificial or assumed way, esp in order to impress others

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This woman drives us all mad. But what is she trying to do? Is she trying to be famous and that’s it? I just looked and she has 7.7k subs on YouTube. That’s nothing. She has already pissed off so many people, she’ll be lucky if she ever gets to 20k. Just shows being an arrogant, sept absorbed wannabe isn’t gonna hack it these days.

Reactions: 2
This woman drives us all mad. But what is she trying to do? Is she trying to be famous and that’s it? I just looked and she has 7.7k subs on YouTube. That’s nothing. She has already pissed off so many people, she’ll be lucky if she ever gets to 20k. Just shows being an arrogant, sept absorbed wannabe isn’t gonna hack it these days.
I think she will continue the Youtubes but I think her primary focus is insta cause she follows the attention. Her tiktok didnt take off so she abandoned it.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for the kids of avid instagrammers. On my childhood holidays we'd spend about two minutes a day taking a few quick family photos, say "cheese" and that was about it. No equidistant posing that's for sure.

Reactions: 7
I don't know about anyone else but when I (beach) holiday with my children, similar age to Sian’s, I can’t finish one book in 2 weeks let alone finish one and start/finish a 2nd in what, 4 days?

Reactions: 8
I don't know about anyone else but when I (beach) holiday with my children, similar age to Sian’s, I can’t finish one book in 2 weeks let alone finish one and start/finish a 2nd in what, 4 days?
Im guessing if you put them in kids club you could probably do a book a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She clearly doesn’t care about what people might think about her putting the kids in the club constantly cause she keeps posting about it 😂

She clearly doesn’t care about what people might think about her putting the kids in the club constantly cause she keeps posting about it 😂
I think she mentions it purely because we do.
They’re certainly reconnecting and having the “very important family time” they were after you know, with the kids at kids club everyday and her and Matt nose deep in a book.

The only reason she isn’t vlogging is because there’s nothing to vlog. How long before she removes the Disney & Travel from her insta bio and puts it back purely to just Disney?

Reactions: 1
I think she mentions it purely because we do.
They’re certainly reconnecting and having the “very important family time” they were after you know, with the kids at kids club everyday and her and Matt nose deep in a book.

The only reason she isn’t vlogging is because there’s nothing to vlog. How long before she removes the Disney & Travel from her insta bio and puts it back purely to just Disney?
My guess is as soon as her next Disney trip happens 😂

Turns out her spending ban included a stitchfix subscription which now she is affiliate linking. Maybe she took Saofs coaching course? She's forever affiliate-ing her stuff.

They really doesn't want to spend anytime with their kids do they? They've gone to spain and paid a fortune to put them in the resort version of school. What's the bloody point?

Do they even like the girls?

They've put them in an evening kids club too??!! When I went away (which was once a year cos we were sadly too average compared to these guys) I was heartbroken if I spent time away from my parents.... Kids club was only ever an option, if there was a fun itinerary I was asked if I wanted to go but I think I only went a handful of times and pretty much hated it.....

• Heart
They've put them in an evening kids club too??!! When I went away (which was once a year cos we were sadly too average compared to these guys) I was heartbroken if I spent time away from my parents.... Kids club was only ever an option, if there was a fun itinerary I was asked if I wanted to go but I think I only went a handful of times and pretty much hated it.....
It was pretty much the same with me too. I’d spend two hours in the club on the first day and wouldn’t want to go back, I would prefer hanging out with my parents, playing in the pool and going on excursions, and my parents were happy to have me around.

Even when we went on cruises my parents didn’t bother with the kids club, the whole point of the holiday was to spend it together!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We did morning kids clubs on camping holidays cause our parents were hungover and snappy 😅 We made friends after a couple of days then never went again.

To be fair, they look like they are drinking A LOT so maybe its best to send them to kids club after all....

I actually couldn’t imagine not spending a family holiday with my family. We went to resorts where there were kids clubs but I was never encouraged to go and spend any time there. I also think I would have felt very nervous doing that in a foreign country and a place I’d only just arrived in. The first time I ever experienced not spending time with my family on a holiday was when I took ski lessons on a ski holiday. It actually makes me feel weird inside imagining my old family holidays and what I would have felt if my parents pushed me into a kids club. I honestly don’t get how this is her family time…

Maybe the kids like going to the kids club as they get a break from being filmed, photographed and made to stand in one spot til mummy gets the right pic for insta 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.