Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really understand everyone’s fascination with how they afford stuff. So what??

I get the whole she shouldn’t say she’s budgeting if they’re well off… but no one should have to justify what they spend their money on.
then don’t make it part of your Instagram life, if you don’t want people commenting on it.

I note the jokey reel about buying stuff and lying about it has gone too!

Reactions: 7
It’s actually kind of laughable that someone would berate us here for discussing what she spends her money on and saying she doesn’t need to justify it. No one ever asked her to justify it. All we do is discuss the content she posts and so if one day she says she can’t afford a tumble dryer or a pair of glasses and then the next she buys 30 outfits and 50 baubles, we are going to say something. I don’t give a crap what she buys, just that she can never get her story straight, on anything actually it would seem, but mostly on her spending.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s actually kind of laughable that someone would berate us here for discussing what she spends her money on and saying she doesn’t need to justify it. No one ever asked her to justify it. All we do is discuss the content she posts and so if one day she says she can’t afford a tumble dryer or a pair of glasses and then the next she buys 30 outfits and 50 baubles, we are going to say something. I don’t give a crap what she buys, just that she can never get her story straight, on anything actually it would seem, but mostly on her spending.
People can start a Knappily rave thread if they love her so much........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s with the new pose she’s started doing in the last few posts? She looks like she about to start line dancing?

Is this a pose she’s copied from someone else as I doubt she’s thought of it herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with the new pose she’s started doing in the last few posts? She looks like she about to start line dancing?

Is this a pose she’s copied from someone else as I doubt she’s thought of it herself 🙄
She’s been to the Soaf university for posing tips. Paid Soaf for her invaluable coaching skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its a Brogan Tate classic.

Reactions: 2

Shes probably an expert line dancer too. Especially if she spent money on it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her pose is also very “Find Us In Paradise” who she already copies the hairband trend from. FUIP have also given her a shoutout before now so I think she idolises Beth. I mean she copies her style and poses so yes…

Reactions: 1
Her pose is also very “Find Us In Paradise” who she already copies the hairband trend from. FUIP have also given her a shoutout before now so I think she idolises Beth. I mean she copies her style and poses so yes…
Never looked at find us in paradise but just a glimpse and yeah. She's copying beth 100%

Girls in their swim stuff posted. (I'm not re posting. The girls don't deserve it)

Complaining that they can't get an off road car on holiday on spain just cause they want show off.

And a little bit of Disney Community arse licking before bed.

Perfect family holiday.

No ocean crying yet though. Looks like shes just getting drunk at Spanish Butilins.

Attachments

She's the sort of mother that might send them off to boarding school just so she can go on more holidays! I really hope they don't though as I know people who went to boarding school and it definitely mucks some people up developing emotionally.

She's the sort of mother that might send them off to boarding school just so she can go on more holidays! I really hope they don't though as I know people who went to boarding school and it definitely mucks some people up developing emotionally.
they couldn’t afford it anyway (they wish they could :sneaky:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I bet Sian is having major withdrawals from not posting on stories every hour just so she can proclaim they’re having their super special Knapp time!

Forgot to add, whilst the girls are in kids club!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.