Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she a budgeting queen but has taken more holidays this year than many families do in 5 years.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE SIAN
its not a budget life (short on money, living life on a shoestring) - it’s just doing some planning for how they spread their wodges of cash around.

as I said - she should just own it. Accept you aren’t short on cash. They have holidayed more during covid than most people do when covid wasn’t around

Reactions: 6
its not a budget life (short on money, living life on a shoestring) - it’s just doing some planning for how they spread their wodges of cash around.

as I said - she should just own it. Accept you aren’t short on cash. They have holidayed more during covid than most people do when covid wasn’t around
But she is the 'queen of budgeting' apparently. Little Miss 'I don't drink coffee from coffee shops' so I can afford all these luxury holidays so if you did the same as me, you would afford them too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, their finances don't make sense. For a retail manager and part time nurse.....
She's mentioned she does overtime when they have a holiday coming up which in nursing can be quite well paid, especially if she's a high band and/or its unsociable hours. However, since they've been loaned money from family for Dvc it's not too much of a stretch to imagine they've had money loaned or even gifted for other things. If that's the case then fair enough, but it's a heck of a lot easier to 'budget' if you have a lot to begin with. Their lifestyle is definitely not attainable for the average family.

Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids so I don’t know the answer to this but is it half term or are those kids meant to be in school? Confused. Maybe they have their half term early?

edit- answered my own question 18-22 oct is their half term, so she has taken them out of school 3 days early. Not the worst crime but also definitely something I’d expect from her. Wasn’t she only just raving that Leicestershire have different school holidays from the rest of the country anyway and so they already get preferential prices. She still needs to take them out of school as well?

Last edited:
I don’t have kids so I don’t know the answer to this but is it half term or are those kids meant to be in school? Confused. Maybe they have their half term early?

edit- answered my own question 18-22 oct is their half term, so she has taken them out of school 3 days early. Not the worst crime but also definitely something I’d expect from her. Wasn’t she only just raving that Leicestershire have different school holidays from the rest of the country anyway and so they already get preferential prices. She still needs to take them out of school as well?
They said in a Q&A vlog that they are happy to take their kids out of school.
Which is also the vlog where they said they they are happy to film the kids. Cause "its a different time"....

Reactions: 3
They said in a Q&A vlog that they are happy to take their kids out of school.
Which is also the vlog where they said they they are happy to film the kids. Cause "its a different time"....
I must have missed that one. It’s not unexpected though. Nothing like broadcasting you’ve taken them out of school to go on holiday publicly though. Hello fine!

I must have missed that one. It’s not unexpected though. Nothing like broadcasting you’ve taken them out of school to go on holiday publicly though. Hello fine!
i bet she would be the type to take them out of school fully and homeschool them like it would be so beneficial to the kids lives. but kids need social interactions with other children to learn how to develop meaningful relationships. Not home schooling just so you can go away on holiday at a time that suits you more financially…

i bet she would be the type to take them out of school fully and homeschool them like it would be so beneficial to the kids lives. but kids need social interactions with other children to learn how to develop meaningful relationships. Not home schooling just so you can go away on holiday at a time that suits you more financially…
I'm pretty sure that is their plan.....
Get insta famous enough to travel "for a living"

I swear I saw it on one of her stories.

It's a very selfish thing to do as a parent. If they want to homeschool then fine but thats not the goal is it? Sian wants to travel, not work and get attention. The girls have to suffer.

Reactions: 4
The thing is, I bet they soon shoved the girls into school during the pandemic as they are both key workers......but now they need to be in school to catch up and get back into a routine (plus children need to emotional process the massive disruption) NAH let's just bleeping piss about and go gallivanting around the world on our credit cards!

I've never known someone who needs to many holidays. Jesus Christ. Two cruises and DLP not enough?!

I don’t really understand everyone’s fascination with how they afford stuff. So what??

I get the whole she shouldn’t say she’s budgeting if they’re well off… but no one should have to justify what they spend their money on.

Reactions: 1
Love how she stated in her post that she is now not vlogging the trip as they’re taking this time to be together as a family and it’s about the Knapps reconnecting 🤮… If that was really the case why post stories and what is clearly an ad for a T-shirt she’s been gifted. Why not take pics etc and post when you’re back and actually connect with your kids?

• Haha
I don’t really understand everyone’s fascination with how they afford stuff. So what??

I get the whole she shouldn’t say she’s budgeting if they’re well off… but no one should have to justify what they spend their money on.
Calm down there sweetie, you'll give yourself a hernia coming charging onto a thread like that!

It's called contradicting themselves. You can't call yourself the queen of budget and then go on luxury holiday after luxury holiday! It leaves a bad taste

• Haha
Reactions: 17

They made a massive song and dance (almost literally) about how they are super frugal and dont buy things they desperately need to be able to go on these holidays. Then go on a spending sprees.

She also advised people to lie to a loan provider and say its for home improvements so people can buy DVC. All the while, they get hand outs from his parents.

If they didn't bang on about being on a budget and making out that everyone can do what they do, we would only rag on them for posting pics and vlogs with their kids naked, in swimsuits and with their knickers on clear view. And them being in hospital. For profit. (Amongst all the rest but that's the worst)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

I am fascinated.
Knappily goes to great lengths to ensure we know she is the saving queen and frugal, does without a tumble dryer, doesn't buy takeout coffee (but does) etc.

Nobody should have justify what they spend their money on, even when they say they're budgeting....

give in, she's an influencer, her life is the Instagram and she puts out exactly the narrative she wants. She lives to gloat.

Reactions: 9
Love how she stated in her post that she is now not vlogging the trip as they’re taking this time to be together as a family and it’s about the Knapps reconnecting 🤮… If that was really the case why post stories and what is clearly an ad for a T-shirt she’s been gifted. Why not take pics etc and post when you’re back and actually connect with your kids?
She is all over the place. She specifically said ages ago that she wasn’t going to vlog this holiday as she wanted it to be family time and to have a rest. Then she goes to the 50th anniversary and her love for vlogging is reignited and she’s then saying she’s decided to vlog the holiday. NOW, shes not vlogging??? Make your bloody mind up woman. Is she trying to build engagement by messing her followers around or what? If she’s trying to become a proper influencer she needs to be more reliable when she promises things to her followers.
Also I don’t buy the everyone has been messaging her asking if she’s vlogging, no they haven’t. They are patiently waiting for the vlogs after you promised it.

There is no fascination. She is the one that gives a detailed guide to her everyday purchases and then gives financial advice. It’s not like we’ve rummaged through her bins for her bank statements and then brought them here to discuss. Everything is public.

She thinks she is giving the kids world experiences far greater than school education, in a Tui branded all inclusive resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She thinks she is giving the kids world experiences far greater than school education, in a Tui branded all inclusive resort.
I wonder if they will do any excursions or if this is just a dump the kids in the kids club type holiday as standard. Or even better, dump the kids in kids club and do excursions by themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.