Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair if someone is struggling to the extent of using food banks a Disney holiday is probably the furthest thing from their mind. I agree Sian is very tone deaf though and they clearly don't afford multiple holidays a year just because they 'budget carefully' Her discretionary spending certainly says otherwise.
I see a lot of this behaviour on Disney groups online tbh, people acting like a holiday to WDW isn't a massive thing to save for and anyone could do it if they put their mind to it. Disney tickets alone are near 2k for a family of 4. Of course you could go on a tight budget and not do the parks but what first timer wants to do that?!

Reactions: 5
As a long time visitor to the florida parks i have wondered how people afford to go numerous times. fly 1st class. deluxe resort. we went for the 1st time in 1997. two adults and a child staying at all star sports. it was 2500 if my mind serves me right. the same holiday for two adults is now double that. no issue with that we have just booked for next year. but it does make me think what people are paying. we stay in May staying at all star music with no universal tickets as yet. nearly 4000. so that's a lot of costa

Reactions: 1
I hate it when people boast on social media about how their child does academically at school. It’s private to the child, she’s definitely the type to be over sharing on gcse results day 😂

Reactions: 5
As a long time visitor to the florida parks i have wondered how people afford to go numerous times. fly 1st class. deluxe resort. we went for the 1st time in 1997. two adults and a child staying at all star sports. it was 2500 if my mind serves me right. the same holiday for two adults is now double that. no issue with that we have just booked for next year. but it does make me think what people are paying. we stay in May staying at all star music with no universal tickets as yet. nearly 4000. so that's a lot of costa
the reality always is peoples spare income is different. We earn differently, we have different outgoings, different houses, cars, even past debt positions. Maybe best I don’t comment on my travel habits..

I kind of get that the Knapp’s are right - working out and planning budgets on how you are paying for your holidays and anything else, But there’s a difference between budgeting (planning) and being on a budget (limited funds)…

they should just own it - that they are comfortable and don’t have to worry about money, and not try and pretend like they are on a constant life budget and spending bans,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree completely. Cannot wait for my 23rd visit. No 1st class or DVC and no less a holiday. each to their own

Reactions: 2
the reality always is peoples spare income is different. We earn differently, we have different outgoings, different houses, cars, even past debt positions. Maybe best I don’t comment on my travel habits..

I kind of get that the Knapp’s are right - working out and planning budgets on how you are paying for your holidays and anything else, But there’s a difference between budgeting (planning) and being on a budget (limited funds)…

they should just own it - that they are comfortable and don’t have to worry about money, and not try and pretend like they are on a constant life budget and spending bans,
Agreed! We’re in the very lucky position to be planners, and couldn’t tell anyone who has limited funds it’s easy. It gives people false hope, or put them in trouble (Soaf and Dave, Magically Natalie).

Reactions: 1
Well they are off on there all inclusive jolly now. We should play bingo.

I predict an inappropriate photo
A forced family photo per day
A video of her crying at the ocean
Her declaration of love for the resort and area of which she is now the expert.
Callum with an ick sweat

Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Callum with an ick sweat

Anyone else?
5 matchy matchy family outfits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Callum with an ick sweat

Anyone else?
Lots of photos , boomerangs of food/drink
Daisy being unwell
A complaint about the room ,,ie not cleaned /made up daily
Lots of complaints when out and about to get free/discounted stuff

• Haha

Callum with an ick sweat

Anyone else?
“It’s just not Disney” 🤓

• Haha
I've never know a family to go on holiday so much.

Seriously, how many times have they been both abroad and away in the last 12 months!?

Reactions: 4
I've never know a family to go on holiday so much.

Seriously, how many times have they been both abroad and away in the last 12 months!?
Greece
2 dlp Paris trips
2 cruises
Cornwall
Isle of white
A million Day trips to meet tinterweb fwends.

It would be more if there wasnt a global pandemic.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m confused …she posted a story about people not wearing masks …but she’d already posted one with the girls not wearing one?! Which is your lane, sian hun ?

Reactions: 4
I presumed the same , but then she’s moaning that her kids wore a mask , but there was adults that were making a fuss …she literally posted them sans mask ! It made no sense ! Xx

How is she a budgeting queen but has taken more holidays this year than many families do in 5 years.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE SIAN

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.