Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on twitter earlier and I follow a lot of Disney accounts, it popped up accounts to follow and there was krappilyeveraft. A brief scroll down the no longer active page you get a sense of why she might struggle to make non Disney connections.

Also, as I had time on my hands (night shift break) I took a brief look at the followers and Dullum doesn’t follow, nor is he followed by Sians family. I wonder if there’s been a spat down the line hence why it’s all one sided with his family?

Probably not minted so they are of no use to him.

I prefer her as a brunette. The blonde ages her so much. They both look like they are hitting 40 this year.

Reactions: 1
I was on twitter earlier and I follow a lot of Disney accounts, it popped up accounts to follow and there was krappilyeveraft. A brief scroll down the no longer active page you get a sense of why she might struggle to make non Disney connections.

Also, as I had time on my hands (night shift break) I took a brief look at the followers and Dullum doesn’t follow, nor is he followed by Sians family. I wonder if there’s been a spat down the line hence why it’s all one sided with his family?
i mean this isn’t a rave thread, but aren’t we reaching a bit here?

im on Twitter, like the rest of my family, I’m certain I don’t follow all my family members, they don’t all follow me. It’s used that infrequently (like when Facebook or Instagram go down) that it’s a bit irrelevant.

Reactions: 9
Oh, poor Sian, she didn't get to go on her 16 night stay at WDW. But, she did drag her kids to somewhere that should have been fun (but was it?), to get the photo to go with the post about the cancelled holiday. Poor poor spoilt Sian.

Reactions: 6
i mean this isn’t a rave thread, but aren’t we reaching a bit here?

im on Twitter, like the rest of my family, I’m certain I don’t follow all my family members, they don’t all follow me. It’s used that infrequently (like when Facebook or Instagram go down) that it’s a bit irrelevant.
Maybe I’m the exception then, but I follow my immediate family (excluding some cousins!) but I do follow the in-laws, especially as they were once active.

It just made me wonder why it’s all one sided with the knapp in-laws, we know they’re the money tree but still 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh, poor Sian, she didn't get to go on her 16 night stay at WDW. But, she did drag her kids to somewhere that should have been fun (but was it?), to get the photo to go with the post about the cancelled holiday. Poor poor spoilt Sian.
Do you not find that every “family” day out is just so she can grab insta worthy photos wearing something “Disney”. Also I noticed the brag about the multiple hotel stays. I mean vero, DCL, CC, BLT, AKL & SSR. I get that Disney move your luggage between hotels, we’ve done a few split accommodation stays but 5 different hotels and a cruise over 16 nights is mega. I’m not sure the girls were fore front of that plan. It seem like it was probably just do she could max the photo ops upon her return.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sian is a show off, detailing her whole life and putting it on show her kids will surely get fed up of this in time. What if they say no to their photo being shared.

This whole influencer culture must enforce narcissistic tendencies - influencers obsessing over how many likes they have and when they get too many dislikes - they shut these down. S&D, Brogan they’ve all done this. No-one can call them out or they get cancelled / blocked.

Reactions: 5
Sian is a show off, detailing her whole life and putting it on show her kids will surely get fed up of this in time. What if they say no to their photo being shared.

This whole influencer culture must enforce narcissistic tendencies - influencers obsessing over how many likes they have and when they get too many dislikes - they shut these down. S&D, Brogan they’ve all done this. No-one can call them out or they get cancelled / blocked.
I truly believe that the deleting/blocking of comments on influencer accounts is equally as harmful as “troll” comments themselves. It removes all honest criticism or even comments that don’t fit the narrative. It allows influencers to twist reality, create untrue narratives, and to promote unhealthy ideals. It creates a completely false reality and this can result in massive mental health pressures on people who take the accounts on face value. Instagram would be much better if comments could only be deleted after review by a moderator.

Take Sian’s account. She actively promotes the idea that anybody can afford 8-10 holidays a year if they just budget a bit better and cut down on spending. That just isn’t true but a lot of people will believe it and blame themselves that they can’t afford all these holidays and believe that they are failing as parents as a result. This is without even getting into the fact that Sian’s idea of cutting down on spending still involves significantly more discretionary spending than the majority of the population.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m the exception then, but I follow my immediate family (excluding some cousins!) but I do follow the in-laws, especially as they were once active.

It just made me wonder why it’s all one sided with the knapp in-laws, we know they’re the money tree but still 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you not find that every “family” day out is just so she can grab insta worthy photos wearing something “Disney”. Also I noticed the brag about the multiple hotel stays. I mean vero, DCL, CC, BLT, AKL & SSR. I get that Disney move your luggage between hotels, we’ve done a few split accommodation stays but 5 different hotels and a cruise over 16 nights is mega. I’m not sure the girls were fore front of that plan. It seem like it was probably just do she could max the photo ops upon her return.
So that in the future, when that holiday is forgotten about, she can post random “content” photos of herself at all of the resorts so it looks like she’s done full holiday stays in all those places. The bragging needs to be planned out you see…

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of those dickheads who tell you that if you give up your Costa, you can afford a house...

She's had 2 months on a spending ban and she can afford a million holidays. Well if i knew it was that bleeping simple, I'd of done it years ago duh!

Reactions: 4
Worth noting that on that spending ban she still bought annual passes for three to the local farm park. Approximate cost £150.

Reactions: 2
I hate discussing peoples looks - but yikes him In the pumpkin patch with the bag and the shorts …the ICK was real !! Xx

Is it just me or do Sian or Callum really not know how to do Lylas hair? She has curly hair for petes sake. Treat it like curly hair!

Her hair is gonna look AMAZING once she learns how to work with it.

So that in the future, when that holiday is forgotten about, she can post random “content” photos of herself at all of the resorts so it looks like she’s done full holiday stays in all those places. The bragging needs to be planned out you see…
it’s like her trips are now planned solely on where she’s likely to get the best content.

I hate discussing peoples looks - but yikes him In the pumpkin patch with the bag and the shorts …the ICK was real !! Xx
I agree - her latest story about the 5k is no better!

Her latest spend at the Disney shop wouldn’t have been so bad if blue light still bad their 30% off offer, but to know she’s paid full price whilst on a so called ban, telling her followers they live simply and cut back to afford their holidays is just wrong. Just be honest oh wait, she’s just a typical ‘influencer’

Reactions: 3
it’s like her trips are now planned solely on where she’s likely to get the best content.

I agree - her latest story about the 5k is no better!

Her latest spend at the Disney shop wouldn’t have been so bad if blue light still bad their 30% off offer, but to know she’s paid full price whilst on a so called ban, telling her followers they live simply and cut back to afford their holidays is just wrong. Just be honest oh wait, she’s just a typical ‘influencer’
it was about £200 on stuff this last week
Disney store & ‘Thrifting’ shopping

and then you see Natalie Jane spreading a £50 disney spend for Xmas presents over two months with a klarna type buy now pay later scheme…

opposite ends of the spectrum. Sian isnt on an actual spending ban. She isn’t that short of money.
if she’s giving up her shop, I’ll assume the monetisation from YT is kicking in sufficiently to offset that too. So they both work full time, side line earnings mean this isn’t a budget lifestyle she leads in any shape or form.

Despite trying to claim it is because they didn’t replace their tumble dryer…I guess that doesn’t make good shareable disney or travel content

it was about £200 on stuff this last week
Disney store & ‘Thrifting’ shopping

and then you see Natalie Jane spreading a £50 disney spend for Xmas presents over two months with a klarna type buy now pay later scheme…

opposite ends of the spectrum. Sian isnt on an actual spending ban. She isn’t that short of money.
if she’s giving up her shop, I’ll assume the monetisation from YT is kicking in sufficiently to offset that too. So they both work full time, side line earnings mean this isn’t a budget lifestyle she leads in any shape or form.

Despite trying to claim it is because they didn’t replace their tumble dryer…I guess that doesn’t make good shareable disney or travel content
Oh I’m under no illusion her spending ban is as phoney as she is. They’re clearly either not short of money or they whack it all on credit. But, the BL saving was a great deal when Disney ran it but they way she spends is still excessive.

(I don’t know who Natalie Jane is).

I don’t believe the whole closing of the shop was for more family time, especially as she is still making products and discounting prints which she makes up as they’re sold. I didn’t think her YT viewing figures would generate much of an income?

If that’s the insta account “magicallynatalie” she’s got her own thread, I actually prefer Sian to her, she’s got 5 kids living in a 2bed flat yet goes on these solo disney trips instead of saving/spending it on better living conditions for her kids 😬

If that’s the insta account “magicallynatalie” she’s got her own thread, I actually prefer Sian to her, she’s got 5 kids living in a 2bed flat yet goes on these solo disney trips instead of saving/spending it on better living conditions for her kids 😬
i was merely using it as an example of someone who actually budgets day to day generally and doesn’t just have endless knapp level money. They have no idea what spending ban means. (Didn’t they buy a new car recently too?)

also, what’s this now? Tagging American grammers who are their ‘friends’ so they can give each other a big back slap and social climb their way to more followers - yuck.

Oh I’m under no illusion her spending ban is as phoney as she is. They’re clearly either not short of money or they whack it all on credit. But, the BL saving was a great deal when Disney ran it but they way she spends is still excessive.

(I don’t know who Natalie Jane is).

I don’t believe the whole closing of the shop was for more family time, especially as she is still making products and discounting prints which she makes up as they’re sold. I didn’t think her YT viewing figures would generate much of an income?
I only mention the shop close and possible YT revenue, because this level of spending needs to be subsidised from somewhere…

The thing is, if you call every Tom, Dick, Harry, Megan and Rachel your friend, it loses its value.

I don't know about anyone else but friendships mean a lot to me. I don't enter into them lighty. I wonder how long term (non insta) friends of theirs see the friendship...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.