Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a day later and I’m still struggling with thrifty Sian spending £74 on four baubles and a mug! Particularly when she bought two of the baubles for herself purely because she was buying the girls one each (for the famous occasion of advent-eve) and Callum didn’t like any of them. She’s spent more on those four baubles than most people spend on a Christmas tree!

Reactions: 9
It is crazy just how much consumerism can get under someone's skin. Don't get me wrong, I love a splurge but it's almost like some people have to prove they're the biggest of fan of something by splashing cash they might not even have. Are we supposed to be impressed she's spent that much money on something purely ornamental? If it was just for her, why show it all over insta? The old spending habits are coming back, I see.

Reactions: 4
It is crazy just how much consumerism can get under someone's skin. Don't get me wrong, I love a splurge but it's almost like some people have to prove they're the biggest of fan of something by splashing cash they might not even have. Are we supposed to be impressed she's spent that much money on something purely ornamental? If it was just for her, why show it all over insta? The old spending habits are coming back, I see.
Disney is brilliant at this, they are amazing at getting people to spend excessive amounts of money on merchandise. Take the baubles. They are massively overpriced for what they are but they have a complete range of every princess so everybody can have their favourite. Then they slightly change the design every year so they are “collectables”. Even if you bought one last year you have to buy another one this year to show you’re still a fan. Then they licence cheaper retailers to make budget versions (that have to be lower quality) so everybody can have Disney but if you are a “real fan” you have to get the premium version from the Disney store. This doubles Disney’s income stream whilst still appealing to the “real fans”. When the “real fans” see somebody else with the cheaper licenced version they feel smug that they have the “official” version, not ripped off that they spent four times the amount.

Disney is a monumental money making machine and they know how to rinse every last penny out of their fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so I came across this old blog site that Sian used to use for blogging about her life, and there’s a whole section in it about her trying do a “no spend year”, her introduction in to why she is doing it is an interesting read….however I quote “I use buying things as therapy, as a way to make me happy” maybe the “perfect” life she portrays is not as perfect as she makes out, given that shes buying crap to make her happy!

Attachments

• Sad
Just watched Mr David and Mr Ians vlog of the 50th party thing and during the seated presentation you can see Sian with her phone infront of her face and you can see Dullum with the camera infront of his......really in the moment! 🤔
In stark contrast to the Mr's who kept the camera at a low level, no zooming etc!

Reactions: 5
Makes her condescending post last week about filming and being in the moment even more ridiculous! She has literally been shown on 2 separate occasions since then to be doing the exactthing she was apparently so against!! So 'real'......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a massive hypocrite. Imagine being at an event with her 🙄🙄

To be fair, I have also bought 3 more Disney decs for our tree to add to the collection that's been growing for 9 years. I got cash back and airmiles too yay!

But you can't make a massive deal about not being well off and having to save like mad to go all the while you're really not.

Be a privileged middle class family. Who gets hands out from the rents. Just own it.

I have been wondering if she had an accident, bad treatment outcome or hell, even a birth injury with her hip.

Thats why she has a limp, pins, bullied, high risk pregnancy etc.

Both could come with massive payouts that allow you to have a tiny mortgage on a 4 bed new build in the midlands?
They are the kind to squeeze as much money out of something like that?

Reactions: 6
Since when did “stepping out of your comfort zone” mean meeting up with internet strangers? If it is then there’s a hell of a lot of people on tinder and Grindr that step outside of their comfort zone every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since when did “stepping out of your comfort zone” mean meeting up with internet strangers? If it is then there’s a hell of a lot of people on tinder and Grindr that step outside of their comfort zone every day.
I was gonna say that!
Loads of people online will get you. A load more will pretend to get you for the wrong reasons too! Not really teaching the girls to be careful online is it.

Also is that a new Magical Day Apparel jumper on Callum? Not tagged though as per usual 🤔

Reactions: 2
Sian’s comfort zone is meeting up with people from the Disney influencer bubble. Disney is her thing, it’s what she is comfortable with.

Getting out of her comfort zone would be meeting up with people that have different interests and maybe children for the girls to play with!

Reactions: 3
It’s a day later and I’m still struggling with thrifty Sian spending £74 on four baubles and a mug! Particularly when she bought two of the baubles for herself purely because she was buying the girls one each (for the famous occasion of advent-eve) and Callum didn’t like any of them. She’s spent more on those four baubles than most people spend on a Christmas tree!
Honestly my intrigue is peppered with concern, as she clearly has some real issues. I think she has a genuine addiction. What’s worse for her is that her addiction sidelines a need to showcase to the world, which is like the worst kind of situation. Both issues fuel each other now. She will be on shopdisney purchasing because of her shopping addiction but will also buy things that she wants to show her fans. She will be in new look, already struggling to resist but then the prospect of modelling to her fans will fuel her even more. It’s self perpetuating and dangerous and the sooner she recognises the seriousness the better.

Is it not possible for them to go out with the girls as a family and not include some random people the met from Instagram? I don’t think I’ve seen them go on a trip or day out this year that hasn’t included another family!

First
Where the duck is the dog? There are pumpkin patches that allow dogs...

Is it not possible for them to go out with the girls as a family and not include some random people the met from Instagram? I don’t think I’ve seen them go on a trip or day out this year that hasn’t included another family!
Second
Do they not like spending time alone? I'm actually suprise they didn't ditch the kids to.

The post about trying to get Lyla to smile is sad. She obviously didn't want the attention.

First
Where the duck is the dog? There are pumpkin patches that allow dogs...

Second
Do they not like spending time alone? I'm actually suprise they didn't ditch the kids to.

The post about trying to get Lyla to smile is sad. She obviously didn't want the attention.
She knows she’s getting put onto Instagram. Her friends probably talk about it in school as I’m sure her friends parents probably talk about. She doesn’t realise her Disney “fame” affects everyone and probably quite severely too.

• Sad
The dog appears to be the classic lockdown puppy: bought when they massively overestimated their freetime during lockdown. She’s been left behind on holidays and now even on day trips. The Instagram posts on her own account have dried up. Even the walks appear to have dried up as they concentrate on running again.

• Sad
The dog appears to be the classic lockdown puppy: bought when they massively overestimated their freetime during lockdown. She’s been left behind on holidays and now even on day trips. The Instagram posts on her own account have dried up. Even the walks appear to have dried up as they concentrate on running again.
Her page is just an extra advert for the main account and the youtube account, let’s be honest. Why would we need to know that her “hoomans” vlog? Just another way to try to get subscribers at the end of the day.

Its a lab puppy! She can run better than Sian.

Oh god, do you think they have a dog walker too now????

I do know that the dog isn’t going to Ibiza next week. The dog also isn’t going to Disney world in January (and neither are the girls). The dog also isn’t going to Disney world in February or March (or whenever they are taking the kids). It also didn’t go to Disneyland Paris in August or on the Disney Cruise in July. That’s a massive number of times to be leaving a dog, especially a puppy, in the care of other people, even if friends or family are looking after them.

• Sad
I do know that the dog isn’t going to Ibiza next week. The dog also isn’t going to Disney world in January (and neither are the girls). The dog also isn’t going to Disney world in February or March (or whenever they are taking the kids). It also didn’t go to Disneyland Paris in August or on the Disney Cruise in July. That’s a massive number of times to be leaving a dog, especially a puppy, in the care of other people, even if friends or family are looking after them.
Shall we take bets on when they give the dog to family?
"cause its not fair on her"

I think itll be late 2022 early 2023.
They'll go away and realise that it's not for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.