Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God. She's got the Disney Magic Mail invite.
Her ego is going to be even further inflated.

Reactions: 4
I know, how disappointing, Disney PR UK hang your heads in shame...the only thing worse would be if flipping Get Binky get one!

• Haha
  • Wow
People could actually apply to get an invite too, so no evidence that she got sent it by Disney without her knowledge

Reactions: 3
Don't you have to sign up to be a Disney Influencer though? I swear you have to sign yourself up to be a Disney Affiliate.

I remember her always saying stuff like "when you get to 10k you get more opportunities so please help me get there." Was this it? 10k on insta before Disney would even contemplate sending her free stuff?

It's really sad to see. She seems desperately uphappy with her real life.

Reactions: 5
Ooooh, who?
Nobody particularly well known. I can’t even remember her name now but she did tell me at the time and I watched the vlog of the cruise just because I was on the same one. Her channel had views in the 100s rather than 1000s though.

Don't you have to sign up to be a Disney Influencer though? I swear you have to sign yourself up to be a Disney Affiliate.

I remember her always saying stuff like "when you get to 10k you get more opportunities so please help me get there." Was this it? 10k on insta before Disney would even contemplate sending her free stuff?

It's really sad to see. She seems desperately uphappy with her real life.
with this thing, loads of other Instagram people are going, some with less than 5K followers. So it isn’t that exclusive to get this, there’s hundreds of people going to it…

Reactions: 1
I'm quite new to the Knapps. I stumbled across them through watching mummy of 4. I'm not particularly into Disney. My kids like to watch and that's that but Sian absolutely fascinates me. I don't mean to offend anyone, I really don't but can someone shed some light for me please. Is it 'normal' for a fully grown woman to be absolutely obsessed with Disney? To go on a Disney Cruise with strangers and be completely hyper and over excited when her kids and husband are back home. To put up stories and vlogs literally beside herself about the characters and shows. Something is not quite right with this woman. Has she got an undiagnosed disorder do we think? Also, are they married just for the sake of it? Not being judgemental at all just really curious

Reactions: 10
with this thing, loads of other Instagram people are going, some with less than 5K followers. So it isn’t that exclusive to get this, there’s hundreds of people going to it…
Ah OK thanks for clearing that up.

Its just her not being shy about saying she wants to be a full time influencer then. I spose in time, she'll join the fit tea gummies waist trainer lot

I'm quite new to the Knapps. I stumbled across them through watching mummy of 4. I'm not particularly into Disney. My kids like to watch and that's that but Sian absolutely fascinates me. I don't mean to offend anyone, I really don't but can someone shed some light for me please. Is it 'normal' for a fully grown woman to be absolutely obsessed with Disney? To go on a Disney Cruise with strangers and be completely hyper and over excited when her kids and husband are back home. To put up stories and vlogs literally beside herself about the characters and shows. Something is not quite right with this woman. Has she got an undiagnosed disorder do we think? Also, are they married just for the sake of it? Not being judgemental at all just really curious
I think she seems really unhappy with her life and uses Disney to fill a void.

Reactions: 8
I feel the same, she just isn’t happy in her life which is so sad. She just uses Disney to be happy. But I agree, it’s not normal to be like that. Mild Peter Pan disorder, trying to stay a kid and all. But I do actually think her obsession to be famous is the majority of her weird behaviour. She’s so thirsty

I feel the same, she just isn’t happy in her life which is so sad. She just uses Disney to be happy. But I agree, it’s not normal to be like that. Mild Peter Pan disorder, trying to stay a kid and all. But I do actually think her obsession to be famous is the majority of her weird behaviour. She’s so thirsty
Recent stories have implied she’s not handling bad comments well. I guess she’s reading here!

If she can’t cope with negative comments, then she isn’t really going to cope with her channel actually being anything. She has such a small following and I’d say the Disney community are a lot kinder than most with comments.

if she’s getting that much hate so early on, then maybe should think about why that’s happening. Most can see she’s very fake and only trying to be famous.

It’s like she’s desperate for people to ask her what’s wrong. The last lot of “ask me a question” on her ig stories she made constant reference to trolls & negativity. Now it’s criticism and logistics of the school run, she only works 2 days a week, she told everyone that last week. It’s almost like she’s completely out of touch with real life.

She’s defo reading here all the posts with the girls trying to be mom of the year.. where’s poor old Dullum though?

Lots of adults enjoy Disney, but the obsession stinks of desperation

Anyone else think there is more to the sore wrist and off work story? I wonder if there’s more to it like her over sharing got her into trouble 🤷‍♀️

Anyone else think there is more to the sore wrist and off work story? I wonder if there’s more to it like her over sharing got her into trouble 🤷‍♀️
It'll be an injury from her MLM workouts. The routines they do at beachbody are notoriously awful, ineffective and often lead to injuries. I'm honestly suprised its not happened sooner TBH. You can find loads of Personal Trainers on youtube roasting the workouts.

I’ve been a long time lurker here but just had to sign up and say my piece….I found krappily a couple of years ago when planning my Disney trip and enjoyed watching some of the earlier travel vlogs, you know, back in the day when it was just a genuine family filming their family holiday. Now, I can’t stand to watch the weird, fake, fame hungry Sian on any of her platforms whether that be insta or you tube…I genuinely can’t get through 5 minutes, even to hate watch, it’s just unbearable, uncomfortable and desperate. She annoys the hell out of me. Literally everything about her just annoys me. She definitely needs a reality check to put her life into perspective!

Reactions: 13
I used to like watching in the early days when she started off. But then her ego has got so big it’s all about me me me brag brag. The girls are lovely i must say, shame about the parents now they seem so stuck up and think they deserve freebies and seem like they like to complain a lot. I find her extremely fake now! i heard from someone she made a post on instagram about tattle, we’ll i’m sorry you put your life on show well what you choose to show expect people to have a view on it without getting so defensive! her head is so up her arse!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.