Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trip was for him to run races and for her to stock up of photos for the gram. Nothing else. 100% someone close to her said something, possibly the granparents and she was guilted into bringing them.

No way did she get to the conclusion on her own.
And for all we rag on her, he was just as happy to leave them behind. He genuinely didnt give two shits about if they came. All he cared about was paying too much to run a race

Reactions: 11
The trip was for him to run races and for her to stock up of photos for the gram. Nothing else. 100% someone close to her said something, possibly the granparents and she was guilted into bringing them.

No way did she get to the conclusion on her own.
And for all we rag on her, he was just as happy to leave them behind. He genuinely didnt give two shits about if they came. All he cared about was paying too much to run a race
I presume the grandparents paid for the flights, better than babysitting two distraught kids.

Reactions: 4
Just forced myself to watch the latest “slog”. Love how at the end, as Sian is finishing it off…she speaks down to Callum and says “yeh I will show you in a minute” as he’s clearly itching to proudly show off his latest medals, and then the vlog just ends without giving Callum the opportunity to show off his latest achievement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall we have bets on why she’s so quiet, I mean she’s NEVER been this quiet?

1. She’s waiting to be dramatic to bring out the ‘you ok huns?’ And boost her engagement
2. She’s got covid but trying to keep it low key
3. She’s working her socks off so she can pay the school fines for taking the girls out
4. She’s being quizzed by the police for attending BoJo’s birthday

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm going for at least 1 of them has COVID and trying to keep it quiet.....so they do the isolation and are back out in time for trip number 2.....by keeping it quiet she can avoid all the awkward questions about going back so soon and whether the girls will be safe etc etc......

Reactions: 7
I think it will be interesting to see if Dullum stops posting too. Confirming that it's not really him posting most of the time.

Secondly I think shes redecorating. Buying the home gym or the buying tit for the "office" is my bet.
And there will be a vlog in about a week "My new office" exclusivly from Ikea. Like everyone else.

COVID for sure. It's rife in schools after the break. I suspect numbers are very high at WDW too, especially if you have been running around next to thousands of heavy mouth breathers.

Reactions: 1
Have you noticed on Dawn's page when there is photos of her child she puts """posted with XXX permission""" in the description. I bet she's been inspired by Sians lack of permission and sharing awful things of her girls!
I have never noticed anything they do. They dont seem as obnoxious as the Krapps but its still in the circle jerk clan. You dont need to announce permission from a child, you can ask for your childs consent in private.

Id argue children cannot consent to what they can't understand but 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how old the child giving permission is but I do know that Daisy and Lyla are 4 and 6 (sadly it’s also really easy to work out from Sian’s Instagram exactly when their birthdays are). 4 and 6 year olds categorically do not have sufficient understanding to provide informed consent to their image and personal details being posted on open social media.

Reactions: 5
Just watching the Hollywood Studios vlog and they're on Mickey and Minnies runaway railway and you see Sian with the camera up infront of her face, filming the ride, probably with the screen on so it will be bloody annoying for others!
Plus it goes against the filming at chest height crap she was claiming

I know it's already been mentioned but how awful not showing Callums medal when he wanted to! It's just like when the girls talk she often says "Yeah, ok" or "whatever" if it's not all about her she's not interested!

The trip was booked for the races so why not get Callum to do a small bit about them, a map of the route etc 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have a few thoughts on the vlogs.

So when at animal kingdom she says Callum ran ahead to get in the queue for flight of passage then they are queuing together so did she queue jump to catch him up??

When in Hollywood studios all you hear is how hard it is with the kids how its rubbish as they have the kids with them. We have done this park loads with the kids and they love it never bored or moaning.

Also she says in one clip were all going on slinky dog then turns out daisy only got to do swirling aliens why?? Daisy was excited to do slinky dog she said earlier in the vlogs.

I have a few thoughts on the vlogs.

So when at animal kingdom she says Callum ran ahead to get in the queue for flight of passage then they are queuing together so did she queue jump to catch him up??
I guess so. She just absolutely SCREAMS the type of person that would queue jump due to her self entitlement. She's a princess, she cannot be expected to queue at the back. (#sarcasm)

It's a cliché phrase but I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned in here yet - but she absolutely strikes me as your typical 'Karen'... right down to the haircut.

I know he's just as bad too, but felt a bit bad for Dullum at the end of the vlog.

You can see him in the reflection with all his medals on, her little snipe at him was really uncomfortable (and 100% could have been edited out).

She had just had to apologise for not finishing the vlog the night before due to Dullum sleeping. I sensed some real resentment there (in a "MY FANS NEEDED AN OUTRO!!" kind of way), which I'm guessing is where her little jab came from. Horrible witch.

Reactions: 8
I guess so. She just absolutely SCREAMS the type of person that would queue jump due to her self entitlement. She's a princess, she cannot be expected to queue at the back. (#sarcasm)

It's a cliché phrase but I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned in here yet - but she absolutely strikes me as your typical 'Karen'... right down to the haircut.

I know he's just as bad too, but felt a bit bad for Dullum at the end of the vlog.

You can see him in the reflection with all his medals on, her little snipe at him was really uncomfortable (and 100% could have been edited out).

She had just had to apologise for not finishing the vlog the night before due to Dullum sleeping. I sensed some real resentment there (in a "MY FANS NEEDED AN OUTRO!!" kind of way), which I'm guessing is where her little jab came from. Horrible witch.
She is absolutely full of herself and really thinks she’s something. Unfortunately all her Instagram ‘fans’ and fake friends reinforce that idea by fawning all over her. She’s totally detached from reality and brushes any criticisms off as jealousy. I loathe Instagram, think it’s totally toxic and is creating a bunch of self absorbed nobodies who think they’re celebs. Really worry about the view of the world it creates for impressionable youngsters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.