Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can always tell when Sian’s payday is. Pots and pans, skin care items…B&M trip anod now at the outlets. In the past, it was always a trip to the shop for clothes for the girls or herself (remember the charity shop haul?) but no clothes this time since they’re are minimalists now 😉
If she is under UHL she is paid on the last Thursday of every month.
She probably just sold some rubbish.

Her spending addiction is intense to watch. And we only get snippits of it.

Reactions: 3
I always enjoy going back to her “no spend year” blog and looking at the things she said they could spend on:

Redo of Lyla’s bedroom
A couple of accessories for downstairs loo makeover
Paint for kitchen
Plants for garden
Country2Country tickets and hotel
NFL tickets
Marathon entries for Callum
Ironing board
2 x summer dresses
1 x summer skirt
1 x dress and shoes for weddings
1 x bra
Pants
Saltwater sandals
NFL Jersey

This was when she was trying to do a blog about cutting out all unnecessary spending!

Reactions: 2
Probably. She probably sold all the stuff she claimed was donated to charity 🤣
I was thinking that maybe she went to one of those sell by the Kg places

I always enjoy going back to her “no spend year” blog and looking at the things she said they could spend on:

Redo of Lyla’s bedroom
A couple of accessories for downstairs loo makeover
Paint for kitchen
Plants for garden
Country2Country tickets and hotel
NFL tickets
Marathon entries for Callum
Ironing board
2 x summer dresses
1 x summer skirt
1 x dress and shoes for weddings
1 x bra
Pants
Saltwater sandals
NFL Jersey

This was when she was trying to do a blog about cutting out all unnecessary spending!
How many times have they redone lylas room?
Once when she was born, then when daisy came, then who knows before they turfed her out for Princess office, then again when they gave up the play room (and they think they arnt well off). Now she wants to do the house again....

Just wanted something easy to watch so started their latest WDW series, never watched them before. Genuine question.. how old is Daisy and does she actually need a stroller? I know it’s a lot of walking round Disney but I didn’t think children that she needed one really? I have a 5 month old so I really don’t know I’m genuinely curious.

Also I find it proper hilarious that Callum worse his medal all day round Animal Kingdom. So sad.

Also I find it proper hilarious that Callum worse his medal all day round Animal Kingdom. So sad.
I think it is quite a common thing for people to be wearing the medals around the park and wear them all at the same time. But it did look like it was annoying him as he tucked it in his top pocket in clips I saw

Just wanted something easy to watch so started their latest WDW series, never watched them before. Genuine question.. how old is Daisy and does she actually need a stroller? I know it’s a lot of walking round Disney but I didn’t think children that she needed one really? I have a 5 month old so I really don’t know I’m genuinely curious.

This question comes up a lot but it isn’t unusual to have a pram for older children at Disney. It’s long days and just makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is buying a pram for the occasion. Disney do rentals…or they could have taken the pram they already own!

Daisy is almost 5.

Screenshot_20220122-202521_Instagram.jpg

Only this fool would pay for a food subscription to tell them how to make nachos.....

Also shes having a tantrum about her video not uploading well and now is "seriously considering not vlogging in feb". We can only hope.

Screenshot_20220122-202655_Instagram.jpg

Pretty sure she's only said that so all her fans gush with 'oh noooo Princess sian we NEED the vlogs' so she'll get an ego top up...

Reactions: 6
People who are unhappy with their home constantly make changes to it. Like Sian.

They must get plenty of Gousto referrals. If they don't, then it makes zero sense as the Vegan meals are really poor value Vs just buying the ingredients yourself, especially when your husband gets discount at a supermarket.

People who are unhappy with their home constantly make changes to it. Like Sian.
I really get the strong impression that, other than when she’s on holiday, Sian really isn’t that happy with her life at all. Quite obviously her main joy is holidays. And in contrast she normally describes her very comfortable home life and nice house with loving husband and children as one of sacrifices and cutting back. She constantly needs “me-time” and weekends away to meet fawning strangers just to get by. There are very few times that she mentions she’s happy just spending time with her husband or kids. There’s some deep-rooted unhappiness for whatever reason.

Reactions: 11
“I want a Peloton but can’t afford one”. £5 says she’s got one by next month 👌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I want a Peloton but can’t afford one”. £5 says she’s got one by next month 👌🏻😂
Thats a bet I'd take. They don't offer discounts or freebies either. Not sure she could do the harder training with a fused hip though 🤔 then there's another subscription.

She also needs to stop posting passive aggressive stories about Daisy. It’s just mean.
She really doesn't like Daisy. I get the feeling that they both see her as an inconvenience. Even in her blog, she's so full of regret 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's so bloody predictable and actually, very beige and dull with her choices, of course she wants a Peloton.

Poor Daisy yet again being picked on by her mother who broadcasts her low opinion of her own child to 12k strangers. Abhorrent.

Reactions: 5
Daisy is named after Daisy Duck. I'd have to hate my child to name them after a cartoon duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This…I came here to post the same.

why was she even looking at something so apparently unaffordable.

i clearly share the same opinion, they will have one soon because she’s seen it and now won’t be able to think about any other alternative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.