Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long that will last! 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe till after the feb holiday.
I follow her anyway 😁

I am super number 1 princess fan.

Thought she didnt give us the time of day? We are just mean trolls after all?

I wonder what will win, her need for attention or her victim complex?

Reactions: 7
They've done a Yaz n Cash. For the girls sakes, I hope this is a step forward.

I don't follow her anymore, so please do update us on what she is not spending money on today.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if a parent has found it and reported them to the school or something.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if a parent has found it and reported them to the school or something.
What could they report though? Loads of parents have social media. Theirs is just a bit more popular than the average playground mums.

did she really get that much back lash from the last trip to warrant this or is something else going on? mentioning she may not vlog why because her uploads were a bit tricky really something els is defo going on.

Reactions: 3
Shes just having a confidence crisis cause people are calling her out for being an attention seeker and her narcissism.

She may focus more on YouTube for a bit like Disney in Denial does but she'll be back.

Fingers crossed she takes the girls off social media but then she wont get the freebies or the attention so likely not.

Or Dullum told her to jog on because she wouldnt let him put his medals up in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What does going private achieve when you’re blogging your every move and 12k people follow you? 🤔😂

Reactions: 6
What could they report though? Loads of parents have social media. Theirs is just a bit more popular than the average playground mums.
I meant like if they haven't yet been honest with the school about the fact they're going in Feb too and it's to stop local people finding out before they get permission? I dunno just agreeing with others it's weird. Maybe she's having to do ridiculously long shifts to get time off for the next holiday (my cousin is a nurse who does this) and she just hasn't had time to edit the vlogs and keep up on insta, so rather than going completely quiet on insta and ignoring everyone, she's made it private?

Reactions: 1
I meant like if they haven't yet been honest with the school about the fact they're going in Feb too and it's to stop local people finding out before they get permission? I dunno just agreeing with others it's weird. Maybe she's having to do ridiculously long shifts to get time off for the next holiday (my cousin is a nurse who does this) and she just hasn't had time to edit the vlogs and keep up on insta, so rather than going completely quiet on insta and ignoring everyone, she's made it private?
Im not sure but going private doesn't stop all 12k people that already follow her not be able to see its just people that don't follow her that now can't see. So all of her BFF 12 friends will still expect some content or explanation of being quite

Shes taken off the links to her vlogs. I think she is going to seperate insta and youtube.

The dogstagram is still up and has a youtube link. Her personal account is private.

Screenshot_20220127-132102_Instagram.jpg

Tik tok has gone too...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Maybe she is trying to do the big move to full time youtuber/content creator!!

She still has her instagram linked to her youtube page which anyone clicking on will get the private account page which is not a good business look!

Either have your pages as a business and make everything public, or stop trying to sell and get freebies on a personal account.

Reactions: 3
I am very intreagued but I am certain this has everything to do with Tattle.

Edit -
Her new bio is jokes 😂
What on earth is the simple life?! There is nothing simple about 7 holidays a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am very intreagued but I am certain this has everything to do with Tattle.

Edit -
Her new bio is jokes 😂
What on earth is the simple life?! There is nothing simple about 7 holidays a year.
Yep. I'm sure we can take full responsibility for calling out her nonsense and generally not agreeing with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.