Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a question somebody asks about a toddler

Wanting Daisy to be a boy would explain a lot.
It would wouldnt it. I did know a bloke called Woody (named after toy story) when I was a teen face. He was lovely, chill and and fit as duck. Otherwise he would of been dragged through the mud with a name like that in the 90s/00s.

Lyla is named after an oasis song. Apparently it was the only option for the first girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It would wouldnt it. I did know a bloke called Woody (named after toy story) when I was a teen face. He was lovely, chill and and fit as duck. Otherwise he would of been dragged through the mud with a name like that in the 90s/00s.

Lyla is named after an oasis song. Apparently it was the only option for the first girl.
A song apparently written about a pet bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even his favourite band is generic. That might be why they have no real friends, they are so bland they just sort of forget the Krapps exist.

The most interesting thing about them is that they use spending money to fill a void. Him included

Reactions: 6
She’s very quiet! Wonder if she’s sulking over the fact Dullums latest post received more likes/comments than hers.

Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet! Wonder if she’s sulking over the fact Dullums latest post received more likes/comments than hers.
She's probably having to do her job, like the rest of us. She has to at least look like she's trying to earn a wage as she collects her holiday money from the in-laws.

• Haha
Watching some of their Disney vlogs. I honestly don’t know why cause Sian is so irritating. Cannot believe how much she’s on her phone.

Watching some of their Disney vlogs. I honestly don’t know why cause Sian is so irritating. Cannot believe how much she’s on her phone.
It’s like watching a car crash. You know you shouldn’t but you can’t help yourself 🤦🏻🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Reactions: 4
She's probably having to do her job, like the rest of us. She has to at least look like she's trying to earn a wage as she collects her holiday money from the in-laws.
Yeah that doesn’t normally stop her. She still puts stories on showing everyone that she actually goes to work or that she’s worked 67 hours without a break or food 🤥😂

I wonder if the silence is on purpose so she can return in a few days saying how us nasty trolls have been too much and she needs to reevaluate sharing. Then cue the influx of the “you ok huns?” to increase activity on socials.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the silence is on purpose so she can return in a few days saying how us nasty trolls have been too much and she needs to reevaluate sharing. Then cue the influx of the “you ok huns?” to increase activity on socials.
My thoughts exactly

She appears to be questioning things at least a little bit. She put out a suggestion that she might not vlog the February trip to WDW. I doubt it but…

…maybe she’s had a realisation that she’s spending masses of money on extravagant holidays and then not even enjoying them because she’s almost entirely focussed on making vlogs and posting whilst she’s on holiday.

Yeah that doesn’t normally stop her. She still puts stories on showing everyone that she actually goes to work or that she’s worked 67 hours without a break or food 🤥😂

Regarding the silence this 100%!!!

She appears to be questioning things at least a little bit. She put out a suggestion that she might not vlog the February trip to WDW. I doubt it but…

…maybe she’s had a realisation that she’s spending masses of money on extravagant holidays and then not even enjoying them because she’s almost entirely focussed on making vlogs and posting whilst she’s on holiday.
If she really cared she wouldn't have vlogged their first trip back and maybe just out out 1 video summary of the races as that would be new/different content.

She should have focused on the first trip back with the kids and enjoyed that and not film every moment and reaction. I mean, I am pretty sure she could have cried on cue the 2nd trip as much as the first trip. You could see on the first look at the castle walking on to main street. The 2 girls were wanting to hold her hand but couldn't as she had her phone out while Callum was filming. Why would you not just enjoy that moment with your girls!

Reactions: 7

Totally hit the nail on the head with this!

If she really cared she wouldn't have vlogged their first trip back and maybe just out out 1 video summary of the races as that would be new/different content.

She should have focused on the first trip back with the kids and enjoyed that and not film every moment and reaction. I mean, I am pretty sure she could have cried on cue the 2nd trip as much as the first trip. You could see on the first look at the castle walking on to main street. The 2 girls were wanting to hold her hand but couldn't as she had her phone out while Callum was filming. Why would you not just enjoy that moment with your girls!
The thing to remember is the girls were never meant to be on that trip. They were meant to be left at home with the grandparents whilst Callum and Sian enjoyed WDW without them. They only caved and decided to bring them along 96hrs before they left when they realised how bad it looked to leave them behind.

The itinerary for the trip and the vlog planning was all decided based on an adults only trip without the “inconvenience” of bringing their own children. And there will be a lot of vlog planning. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the main consideration when planning their holidays.

What annoys me about her is that every vlog she’s put out so far from this last trip she’s made reference to the fact it was supposed to be “adults only”, how they’ll have to wait until it’s just those two before they can do X&Y. It’s so obvious she wanted to leave them. What’s funny is she got maximum engagement on that reel more so than any other and the posts that include the girls get way more likes. People clearly prefer the kids to Sian. Christ, even Daisy vlogs better than she does!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.